Mrskingscookandclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this woman ever not on antibiotics? She had allergies, a chest infection and a sore throat but it doesn’t stop her doing what she damn well pleases. Going to the shop unnecessarily and infecting vulnerable people, spraying tit all over her house but she needs antibiotics again. Do we think her simple mind could grasp the concept of antibiotic resistance or does the planet only revolve around the King household? 😡

Word of the day: “expresso”. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this woman ever not on antibiotics? She had allergies, a chest infection and a sore throat but it doesn’t stop her doing what she damn well pleases. Going to the shop unnecessarily and infecting vulnerable people, spraying tit all over her house but she needs antibiotics again. Do we think her simple mind could grasp the concept of antibiotic resistance or does the planet only revolve around the King household? 😡

Word of the day: “expresso”. 🙄
My doc would never just prescribe antibiotics without seeing me, they don’t give them out that easily for obvious reasons

Reactions: 2
More watery tomato slop from Wish Nigella 🤢
All that juicing and her immune systems fucked I’d give it up Lea, and how much weight have you lost? Not much if you’re not bragging about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nature has a renegy..revagy…remedy…we just have to find it, queens. I‘ve lost brain cells watching her stories today.

• Haha
Laughing at her pronunciation of the Italian restaurant they went to it’s called Bella Napoli and she called it Na Po Lee 😂😂😂

• Haha
She seems to really thrive off the attention of medical procedures. She was so worked up driving into the city for Summer’s follow up. Then seemed disappointed that it was just a 10 minute consult with the doctor. I understand driving a long distance, but you would think one would be grateful there were no complications and your daughter was seen at all and given an all clear. Darn, what will she do for content now? Moan about the traffic and heat I guess.

Reactions: 3
Only a matter of time before she dusts off the "can't wait for Autumn" basic witch persona 🥱🥱🥱 (then moans about the cold and rain)

Reactions: 6
What have we done to deserve a close up of her manky loo seat?? I dont want to look at mine that close, just clean and walk....

Reactions: 3
Oh close one, thought we’d run out of procedures and appointments to fret about. Show us again how your face is partially frozen. I don’t think 3 stories quite covered it.

IMG_5706.jpeg

And I needed to lie down after reading this:

IMG_5705.jpeg

• Haha
Why would you grind coffee beans whilst doing a story? Doesn’t it make sense to do it and then record? I guess then she wouldn’t be able to show what she uses now, forever and has always used as her number one favourite thing that has always been in her life and always will be.

• Haha
Makes me laugh the way she tries to make out she invented roast radishes. She does it all the time. Why cant she just say she saw it online and tag the recipe ffs. Big i am all the time.
Get over yourself poundshop Nigella🙄

Rigjt(said in poundshop nigella voice)
Honey and mustard carrots with no homey only maple syrup ...and I feel a 1 pot cauli cheese pasta is imminent cant wait to see the basterdisation of this culinary delight so aye

• Haha
By the way, is she losing weight with all that juicing?! I thought that was why she was doing it but she never mentions how much she’s lost

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.