Mrskingscookandclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch this account? I can’t believe how much money they seem to have, considering her husband never seems to be at work.
she advocates being a decent cook but it’s all prepackaged ready stuff from M&S recently, and I reckon they eat some sort of chicken based meal five days out of seven!
And don’t get me started on her taste in decor.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else watch this account? I can’t believe how much money they seem to have, considering her husband never seems to be at work.
she advocates being a decent cook but it’s all prepackaged ready stuff from M&S recently, and I reckon they eat some sort of chicken based meal five days out of seven!
there’s another small thread a bit further back. She gives me the irk too. Constantly buying from M&S, showing off being the big spender. Always cooking the same tomato based meal day after day, with about 100g of herbs mixed in for good measure. All the food is quite unhealthy given the amount of oil she uses.

Im sure she made hummus 5 days off the trot, seems obsessive once she learns a recipe.

The same random red spice on everything she can coat and cook - being undercooked wedges.

The same stories day after day. I wish I could be a kept woman, drop the kids off and leisurely clean the house and cook twelve meals a day (I exaggerate).

she comes across very false on stories too, doesn’t really engage with followers. I’ve messaged her in the past and got no engagement back. So unfollowed. Very chavvy family with a bit money (who knows where they get it from).

Reactions: 5
Ah I couldn’t find another thread - I did search first.

I laugh at how she says things wrongly. She absolutely spells things how she says them. Her latest balls up was over some pomegranate molasses! “Mosalla” I think was said instead.

I will look again for the other thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to like her account but she has got far too full of herself now. Always bragging like shes some top chef. I personally dont rate her cooking she uses recipes and claims they are her own like the Jamie Oliver Christmas gravy for example. She does very basic cooking with no real skill and hasnt much knowledge about flavours and seasoning. Her very poor excuse of a tikka massala is a joke as is her so called chilli. Must taste extremely bland. Everything has tinned tomatoes in it never makes things from scratch except the hummous recipe she has discovered.
Her husband doesnt seem to work but maybe he does. Always seems to be hanging around at home though. i am certain they get a lot of benefits because of her daughters disability. Her whole account now is one big set up for instagram. Its not reality people just dont live like that with fancy made up bed with flowers scattered over it and fancy table settings every day. She is nothing but a show off. I also agree about them being chavvy. The little boy they look after gets a slit in his eyebrow which looks very rough on a young child. Very much a money and image orientated family. Just have to look on social blade to see how popular she is. Its all very fake and not genuine at all.
i hate the way she begs for likes on her posts and lies to make out instagram hides her posts from people😂She also clearly buys followers which to me screams fakeness and desperation.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her account but she has got far too full of herself now. Always bragging like shes some top chef. I personally dont rate her cooking she uses recipes and claims they are her own like the Jamie Oliver Christmas gravy for example. She does very basic cooking with no real skill and hasnt much knowledge about flavours and seasoning. Her very poor excuse of a tikka massala is a joke as is her so called chilli. Must taste extremely bland. Everything has tinned tomatoes in it never makes things from scratch except the hummous recipe she has discovered.
Her husband doesnt seem to work but maybe he does. Always seems to be hanging around at home though. i am certain they get a lot of benefits because of her daughters disability. Her whole account now is one big set up for instagram. Its not reality people just dont live like that with fancy made up bed with flowers scattered over it and fancy table settings every day. She is nothing but a show off. I also agree about them being chavvy. The little boy they look after gets a slit in his eyebrow which looks very rough on a young child. Very much a money and image orientated family. Just have to look on social blade to see how popular she is. Its all very fake and not genuine at all.
i hate the way she begs for likes on her posts and lies to make out instagram hides her posts from people😂She also clearly buys followers which to me screams fakeness and desperation.
Hit The nail on the head there! She begs for likes and engagement stating Instagram are hiding her posts. What the fuckery 🤣 also she pays to be ghosts in loops so gets followers that way. When the loops paused over Christmas, her followers dropped a bit. Laughable really

that little boy is their son!

Reactions: 1
that little boy is their son!
i think he is her cousin or nieces little boy and they have fostered him or maybe even adopted. They will also be getting quite a lot of financial support for that. He came to live with them a couple of years ago.

I used to follow her ages ago but stopped when she was mortified when one of her kids (Summer I think) shared a video of their tv room and it was just a normal room, not insta-ready. I thought how sad, living such a false life based on pretensions. Anyone remember that?

Here is the older thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i think he is her cousin or nieces little boy and they have fostered him or maybe even adopted. They will also be getting quite a lot of financial support for that. He came to live with them a couple of years ago.
Oh I’d no idea. I’ve been following her for around 18 months now and it’s never been alluded to.

even with financial support from this, and any other benefits they might be on, they spent thousands on all that furniture and decorating their downstairs.
It really annoys me how her account is meant to be about cooking and cleaning, yet her meals currently consist of Marks and Sparks ready prepared chicken meals… repeatedly.
I’m sure she used to cook much more than of recent times. Even if it was that muck she calls bolognese using tinned tomato soup. (I’m Italian and this rather offends tbh! 🤣)

I’ve seen a few stories previously where she puts on this nicey nice voice, and will slip up and forget she’s recording. I can imagine her being quite awful. I don’t know why, gut feeling.

Have you noticed, that her middle son always has that look of disdain as he can’t bear to be on her stories. It’s evident it really pisses him off.

I’ve seen a few stories previously where she puts on this nicey nice voice, and will slip up and forget she’s recording. I can imagine her being quite awful. I don’t know why, gut feeling.

Have you noticed, that her middle son always has that look of disdain as he can’t bear to be on her stories. It’s evident it really pisses him off.
He clearly hates it.
I wonder what sort of “schicken” dinner will be today. 🤣

Yes i find her very fake. I think she will be quite a nasty woman in reality. It annoyed me the way she put all over her account that incident with Summer at the college last year. She was giving all the details and looking for sympathy from her followers. She should not be discussing stuff like that openly on social media. She just craves attention like a lot of these accounts do. Yes they spent a fortune on their living room and put all fancy lights, expensive new suite etc all for her instagram to show off and make out they are loaded. The baby shower was the same one big fake set up for instagram. Yes people have baby showers but it was absolutely ridiculous the amount of money they spent on that all to try and impress her followers. Shes already spending a fortune on autumn stuff now its just ridiculous. Up to them how they spend their money but extremely sad she feels the need to be something shes not. I believe that is why she is loosing so many followers every day. People like reality not fakeness and there is nothing real about her account. Buying all m and s food every day and trying to be all that is just irritating for a lot of her followers who are possibly struggling trying to make ends meet at this present time. Look at that big fancy bbq they splashed out on again to try and impress people. She has only used it a couple of times its just ridiculous and way over the top. Why not just buy a normal sized bbq instead of the biggest most expensive one she can find. Her life is all about image. She thinks she is Mrs Hinch the way she carries on🙄

9529EB96-2F89-440F-9B1A-6B710095E572.png

Last edited:
I used to like her, she’s a taker not a giver. Asked for likes saying she’ll like back or follow groups, she never used to follow back, no credit given to where any ideas come from

Let’s have some bets for dinner tonight.

tomato based meal with mince/pasta
Wedges with the red powdery tit on top
Some M&S meal (tomato based)
Hummus as it’s ever so warm to cook
Some kiwi mango salad tit that my Guinea pig would turn its nose up at

Reactions: 3

Or some “schicken”

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Spot on or some sort of chicken. Whatever it is it will be absolutely delicious and best meal ever because she cooked it and all her meals taste better than any resturaunt as she has said many times😂
🎺🎺🎺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.