Mrskingscookandclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghhhh my god! Why's she always posting this "can't wait for Friday" tit? She doesn't work, for duck sake!!
Did you see her Lea’s Power Hour weekly schedule? She spends an hour a day in each room, she says, plus the regular housework, Monday through Friday. Then the weekends are for relaxing, bless her heart. You know, the time when normal working people spend a few hours trying to catch up on household jobs.

Reactions: 6
Those dresses though…. She looks like a sack of potatoes! Who are these people saying she looks nice in them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those dresses though…. She looks like a sack of potatoes! Who are these people saying she looks nice in them?!
Tattlers hen ...they really are all monstrosities and I wouldnt even wear them to pick dog shite up,she needs to go back to her bobbly dandruff coated black tents.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is she talking to with all this crap? The village idiots that don’t know you can de clutter and take a 15 min break? I‘m embarrassed for her. She thinks she has a Hinch army or something. It’s like she thinks she runs a halfway house. Always talking about the ’kids’. She only has Malik! The other ones are legal age. They need to move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.