MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Q&A… who are these morons saying ‘I adore you, don’t change’ they need to get a grip. She’s a tit mum, I honestly think she had Reggie for more content.
She doesn’t realise her privilege!

Reactions: 4
Oh god it’s only March and she’s already banging on about bleeping rose again!!
Ad with Asda…keeping it classy Lorna!

Reactions: 3
She shares so so much and perhaps without intention, forgets how privileged she is in SO many aspects of life - but instead really does dig deep into the victim role …all the time! .. i find her so confused and lost in who she is. She can come across as quite passively mean to her husband as well using him as her Instagram toy.
She’s had therapy for 4 years …… something she also swears by and tells everyone ‘you really should get therapy’ …… ummmm we don’t all have money to get therapy for 4yrs. Maybe in child like terms she’s a basic show off! 🤷🏼‍♀️

She shares so so much and perhaps without intention, forgets how privileged she is in SO many aspects of life - but instead really does dig deep into the victim role …all the time! .. i find her so confused and lost in who she is. She can come across as quite passively mean to her husband as well using him as her Instagram toy.
She’s had therapy for 4 years …… something she also swears by and tells everyone ‘you really should get therapy’ …… ummmm we don’t all have money to get therapy for 4yrs. Maybe in child like terms she’s a basic show off! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is so unrelatable and is always moaning about everything....she doesn't realise or appreciate how lucky she is...

Reactions: 2
Unashamedly posting pics of a holiday is absolutely fine and I love seeing people having a great time on holiday enjoying themselves. However, I’ve just priced up a holiday at that hotels she is at for a family of 4 and it’s £10k in a room that she has. Good luck to the woman but I wish she would quit moaning about everyday life, when she seemingly has a lot of little luxuries; many nights out without kids and trips with her husband, a big beautiful house, works part time and stunning holidays. Think she needs to give her head a wobble when she’s morning about folding laundry and kids whining.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t think that deep down she is a happy and content person with her privileged life

I just don’t think that deep down she is a happy and content person with her privileged life
It’s so obvious isn’t it. That’s why she constantly posts. I always think those who splash endless photos of their life on social media are people desperately telling themselves they are happy. ‘Look here is a photo, I’m smiling and so is he so we must be happy and in love!!!’

Constant stories too. Believe me when I can finally get my family on a holiday after the last two years of tit (which seems impossible as weeks away next year seem to be £5k+!!!) my phone won’t be leaving the room.

Reactions: 3
Just came across this account.
The kids have no privacy. Pictures of them going to the toilet and now posing in gifted clothes.
they seem to have plenty of money but no sense. Do they always drink that much too?

Reactions: 5
If you’re on social media in the capacity this family are then of course life/holidays/kids will be shared. However the posting is insanely constant - like all the time - almost every part of their life. We are literally on holiday with them! She wants to share everything - and in that capacity it seems wants people engaged and brands to work with her - but she won’t reply to DM’s sent whilst she is on holiday as she’s away with her family and she won’t have time ….. stop posting then - she wants engagement but only on her terms. She will share DM’s sent by her choosen people - but ignore the rest. What’s the pizz up tag line ‘you can sit with us’ …………

Reactions: 2
Just came across this account.
The kids have no privacy. Pictures of them going to the toilet and now posing in gifted clothes.
they seem to have plenty of money but no sense. Do they always drink that much too?
Yes they do! They drink pretty much every day! Mrs Hayward is definitely an alcoholic. She still hasn't put one and one together and acknowledged that her massive consumption of alcohol on a daily basis is what is inducing her anxiety and low moods...They are both over 40 now with three kids but still act like they are stuck in their late teens/early 20's with their caps, dodgy outfits and that weird obsessional love for gar(b)age music they have listening to all the time. I wouldn't want to be their neighbours especially not on holiday if I had to pay thousands of pounds for a villa in the sunshine in Greece or Portugal while they would just ruin my peace and quiet with their loud (and dodgy) playlists while enjoying their #gifted holiday themselves...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she do collabs with Eborian? I’m sure she should be declaring an ad/gift on her bath post 🙄

Reactions: 1