MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking News!!! Mrs Hayward is not drinking!! I repeat Mrs Hayward is not drinking and she has even become (again?!) a wellness and health coach overnight for all her followers...Deliciously Ella watch this space 🤣 How long will she last before she is back on drinking gallons of cheap Prosseco and Rosé (#Aldi #Gifted) on a daily basis?! Only time will tell 🤣

Also that hip hop Boom Boom Boom song to illustrate her supposedly relaxing bath is having the complete opposite effect 🤣 How on earth someone with such dodgy music taste get to organise music events?! 🤯🤣

Reactions: 2
It perplexes me how she has 3 kids and she had so much time for early bedtimes and baths for herself?
And time in general to spend on herself??

Breaking News!!! Mrs Hayward is not drinking!! I repeat Mrs Hayward is not drinking and she has even become (again?!) a wellness and health coach overnight for all her followers...Deliciously Ella watch this space 🤣 How long will she last before she is back on drinking gallons of cheap Prosseco and Rosé (#Aldi #Gifted) on a daily basis?! Only time will tell 🤣

Also that hip hop Boom Boom Boom song to illustrate her supposedly relaxing bath is having the complete opposite effect 🤣 How on earth someone with such dodgy music taste get to organise music events?! 🤯🤣
She’ll be drinking by Friday night.
Does anyone know where she lives? Is it Brighton? She should mention it more.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone has been reading here 👀
We don’t think your life is perfect Hun.
She just needs to show some gratitude for all she have though and stop winging about everything all the time...And if you are reading this Mrs Hayward please give your kids the privacy they so well deserve 👋

She has definitely been drinking today, empty bottle of Rosé at her parents...and her favourite child telling her with the most serious look/tone "see you in a million years!" 🤣 I guess they are so used to being ditched all the time so their mum can get pissed and dance to dodgy gar(b)age music like she is still in her 20's...

Also she is definitely reading this thread 👋🤣🤣

Have you seen the prices of the place they are staying 😳 it mean it’d lovely but nowhere near worth those prices! No wonder they have loads of availability
Another ridiculously priced trip with Jamie, another weekend the kids are palmed off to their grandparents.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the prices of the place they are staying 😳 it mean it’d lovely but nowhere near worth those prices! No wonder they have loads of availability
😱 I mean this is daylight robbery. It says N/A for 2 nights stay between the 3rd June and 14th July so we don't know exactly how much Lorna's free stay is but clearly those prices are bonkers! Surely she needs to post #ad or #gifted EVERYTIME she put a story up about this place even if it is just to slag off her "husband"'s dodgy music taste (when she has the same as him anyway 🤣)? Does she need to be reported to the ASA?

Another ridiculously priced trip with Jamie, another weekend the kids are palmed off to their grandparents.
Yep but she will surely be moaning LOADS about everything that is not going well in her not so perfect life and how hard her life is coming Monday morning being as ungrateful as she is...Cut the booze and social media out and actually spend quality time with your kids Lorna and you will see how less anxious you will feel...Instead of plastering your kids all over the internet and slagging their choices of toys to strangers...Never seen her playing with her kids, they are always watching TV/tablet or doing "shows" to entertain HER while she seats drinking cheap pale rosé! What a joke 🤣

Last edited:
Definitely not body confident as she has to hide behind her "husband" when posing in her swimming costume...Also is everything an ad this weekend? Free stay, mentioning Tesco and Asda A LOT too...Was the cheap pale rosé #gifted too? Or cheap Lorna could actually use her own cash and pay for something once in her life? 🤣 Is she trying to be French now too? Breaking news definitely not classy enough to be! Until not so long ago she couldn't use the correct accent on rosé and now she is typing mums on "La loose" 🤣 Trying be clever and French and all that but the meaning is actually not what she intended it to be but COULDN'T BE MORE RIGHT ABOUT HER 🤣 The irony of pretending to know about a language to sound more clever than you are but it actually backfires 🤣 C'est la loose pour toi Lorna 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Her not drinking didn’t last long did it 😂

• Haha
I’m so glad this thread has picked up. She’s started to grate on me a lot recently. Ads, freebies, the inability to declare the ads and gifts, lack of awareness around how good she has it and the fact she posted a picture of her son going for a tit on the potty on her ridiculously priced holiday (term time or not IKOS costs 1000s).

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad this thread has picked up. She’s started to grate on me a lot recently. Ads, freebies, the inability to declare the ads and gifts, lack of awareness around how good she has it and the fact she posted a picture of her son going for a tit on the potty on her ridiculously priced holiday (term time or not IKOS costs 1000s).
💯
She has become so irritating! So glad I found this thread 🤣

Why can they never do anything as a couple? Always one of her friends tagging along.

I note they never visit Rockwater anymore. When they first moved there she tagged them to death and I think her husband did a bit of DJing there. Maybe they thought he was tit too and that’s why they don’t go back! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Me too 😂 She is such a joke seriously 😂She is trying soooo hard to be relatable by wearing unflattering H&M dresses to death and telling us all about her (fake?) mental health/couple issues/anxiety while going on very very very expensive #gifted holidays/weekends every other week and getting sooooooo many other things #gifted but never being transparent about it all...She will probably self diagnose herself with ADHD within the next few weeks/months as it seems to be the next trend on Instagram at the moment...Her trying to exploit the perimenopause trend didn't last long did it?! Probably because she wasn't yet concerned about it 😂 Again she is such a joke 🤣

💯
She has become so irritating! So glad I found this thread 🤣

Why can they never do anything as a couple? Always one of her friends tagging along.

I note they never visit Rockwater anymore. When they first moved there she tagged them to death and I think her husband did a bit of DJing there. Maybe they thought he was tit too and that’s why they don’t go back! 🤣
Glad I found it too, really enjoying this thread 😂

Because they clearly can't stand each other 😂 Probably one of these couples that will get divorced as soon as all the kids have left home if not sooner 😂

Great point about Rockwater! It was like her second home...I bet she probably asked them to privatise the whole place to organise one of her "pissed up" event (surely this name suits her and her event better?! #GiftedProsseco #GiftedPaleRosé) for her husband to "DJ" at plus a couple of other gar(b)age music acts and they were like EUH NO THANKS...Previously when her husband was DJing at Rockwater he was always part of other - better than him - acts on the night or he was only replacing someone last minute as they couldn't find anyone in such short notice even if they knew he was 💩🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She probably did not like being told no by Rockwater so she has blacklisted them now 😂

Also Dress Like A Mum mentioned Rockwater not so long after Lorna stopped going so maybe they can't be both seen at the same place in Brighton or the place will explose?! 😂

7.39am is hardly 6.30am Lorna at least if you are being all fake on Instagram try to do it properly 🤣 No hip pain isn't normal when you are 40 but again high consumption of alcohol is very bad for your body and health and so is being overweight it is not rocket science is it?

As of your story mentioning we would get 20% off the extremely ridiculous overpriced stay you are advertising this weekend surely that should be marked as an AD #Gifted?!...Do we need to report her to the ASA again?

Put the phone down Lorna! You are catching up with your grandmother and can't even do it privately?! If that word means anything to you that is 😂 Surely it doesn't as you are happily splashing your kids in swimming costume all over the internet and without their consents while you never show your whole body on Instagram because of your insecurities. Seriously wake up/sober up Lorna, your kids are not just accessories for the Gram!

Nobody asked you about the unflattering curtain dress Lorna, NOBODY 😂

Also the "Poppa special" is nothing special, it is only to you because you can never be arsed to craft for your kids one of the many parcel boxes from all the #gifted crap you get sent to your house and would rather drink cheap pale rosé instead 😂

Shame Lorna isn't mate with so smug now as they could go to an AA meeting together😂

Reactions: 3
It surprises me that this is the only thread for Lorna and there hasn’t been more posts!
She is such a poor parent and one of the worst influencers out there!