MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off abroad without her kids....sorry does this woman get thorough a week without spending time away from her kids ! Watch her moan when she gets back !

Reactions: 6
Off abroad without her kids....sorry does this woman get thorough a week without spending time away from her kids ! Watch her moan when she gets back !
come on, she deserves it. Have you not noticed that every SECOND she is not working is spent with her kids?! Except for the birthday night with her friends. Oh and the morning swims. And when she gets a weekly babysitter to go for drinks with her husband. Oh and just a couple of times where she went back to London to hang out with the instahuns. And pizzup where she stays in a hotel for the night so she doesn’t have to deal with them with a hangover. But apart from that, EVERY SECOND.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell me I'm not the only one, but when she's oversharing all the videos of her children's childhoods, I actually flinch. I really like kids, but there's something about those children that I can't bear. I feel for them though - they clearly understand that when the camera's pointed at them, it's time to perform. I fear for their teenage years and their parents' ability to cope with it (while spending all their time wishing they were teens once more).

Reactions: 2
Please tell me I'm not the only one, but when she's oversharing all the videos of her children's childhoods, I actually flinch. I really like kids, but there's something about those children that I can't bear. I feel for them though - they clearly understand that when the camera's pointed at them, it's time to perform. I fear for their teenage years and their parents' ability to cope with it (while spending all their time wishing they were teens once more).
Totally agree! The girls look like little drama queens with huge attitudes and Reggie just looks like the spoilt child that will still be treated like a baby when he’s 18!

Reactions: 1
Those girls have had phone on them since newborns ! Only time she probably shows them attention..

Another night thanks to mum and dad, surely them having the 3 kids for 5 days was enough of a present lol. A part from Portugal (which let’s face it is a holiday for her and Jamie), do they ever take the kids anywhere fun where they don’t sit in restaurants late at night on iPads?

Reactions: 4
And again this weekend :cry: plus moaning about the half term when her kind friend has taken her kids all day for her??

Neither of them seem to like their kids much when they have to spend any amount of time with them 🤷🏼‍♀️ It must be depressing to be that unhappy with a family life.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe with a red weather warning in place in the south east that she has gone to the beach this morning.

I can't believe with a red weather warning in place in the south east that she has gone to the beach this morning.
She’d happily walk into a hurricane if it meant she could escape her own kids for 5 minutes!

• Haha
Another long moaning post this morning, describing all the things she has to do to get the kids out the door 😴 I'm afraid that's every parents morning routine, although most of us don't have another weekend off on the horizon! And some of us are working whilst studying/working nights/looking after sick/elderly relatives. I think she needs a bit of a reality check.

Reactions: 6
The blow by blow account of before 8.30 - and she didn’t even get a cuppa before she left for school run etc ….. wow wow wow - this is 100% NORMAL for heaps of us - and it really isn’t THAT bad…
i really can’t figure out why her narrative frustrates me so much …. I think maybe it’s the fact she really struggles to put a positive spin on all that she does have. It’s kind of like a passive show off.

Jeez - she is so out of touch. This is completely NORMAL for every parent across the country.
she needs to get a grip.
Honestly these are things to be thankful about not moan about.
Read the comments if you want to see some real drivel
‘But where’s the time for you?’ Sort of rubbish!

God almighty this woman. I didn’t want children so I didn’t have them. She clearly can’t be bothered with them and yet had three.

Reactions: 2