MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, Lorna is now sharing words from Yung Pueblo after doing a couple of yoga classes🤦🤦🤦 What's next??? A silent retreat in an ashram in India for a month? At least her kids would be off internet for a while and finally have some well deserved privacy...😂

Also Lorna 👀👋 you are definitely not being quiet when you are posting every single hour of the day on Instagram 🤦🤦🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She was probably feeling gloomy and depressed because she didn't get invited to Bestival last weekend like the rest of the Brighton crew 🤣🤣🤣
Looks like if Lorna is still feeling gloomy and depressed this weekend it is mostly because she didn't get an invite for Wilderness either unlike the rest of the Brighton crew 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Lorna is feeling so much better already today as she is going to pop her cherry (one of her favourite expression 🤦) at the Brighton pride today...She looks bigger and bigger on every new pictures of her though...
IMG_20220806_143211.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-06-14-31-45-78.png

Plastering her girls all over her stories again today🤦🤦🤦 For someone who talks a lot about HER mental health you would think she would take into consideration what the impact of exposing her kids since they were baby on SM would have on them and their (future) mental health?!🤦🤷🤦

To lighten up the mood here is a picture of some great outfits 🤣🤣🤣 Can you guess who is the couple?

Attachments

Lorna is showing off...
Screenshot_2022-08-09-11-04-17-10.png

Never regretting an early morning sea swim Lorna?! Is that true?!...
IMG_20220809_110624.jpg

🤣🤣🤣 Yes lazy spirit right here...🤦🤦🤣
Screenshot_2022-08-09-11-04-34-59.png

And of course a dog weed on you but you didn't felt it?! 🤦🤦🤦 We don't believe your lies Lorna...
Screenshot_2022-08-09-11-05-07-20.png

Plastering her favourite daughter in an unflattering picture on Instagram AGAIN ✔

IMG_20220809_122153.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s such a drama Queen!
Just get on with your day job and stop faffing about taking photos of your laptop with coffee, smoothies and supplements on the side.
What an idiot!

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 Here we go again another inspirational quote from new wellbeing expert Lorna 🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220811_173809.jpg

What a 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Lorna is...🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220811_173822.jpg

Extra dancing for you Lorna?! Once again you did no parenting this week at all after shipping your daughters to your parents again...Make sure you take some much well deserve time for R&R that you so truly need this Friday evening 🤣🤣🤣

Definitely reading her thread on here...Hello Lorna 😂👀👋 Thanks for the update that no one asked about. Don't forget to book a babysitter for tomorrow evening then so you can have some MORE time to yourself and without your kids once again!!!...🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220811_201827.jpg

Drinking AGAIN?!?!?! Make sure you are not taking your 11 food complements a day with all that rosé you are drinking on a daily basis because breaking news they won't do anything good to you with the amount of alcohol your liver already as to proccess nearly everyday...🤯🤯🤦🤦🤣...What a 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
IMG_20220811_201842.jpg

Here we go again Lorna is begging for freebies again!?!?! 👀👋
You have simply no class or shame really Lorna...
Can't you do your own research like most people you stupid lazy mare? Especially when you have no job and are shipping your kids left right and center all the time...🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220812_161333.jpg

IMG_20220812_161343.jpg

Mmmmmm are you ok? I’m just going to say I am not Lorna nor do I know her personally.
I get what this site is for etc but honestly the amount you post is borderline obsessive. If I was Lorna I would want to find out who you were and take out a restraining order or something.
Lorna plastering and mocking her kids all over internet is fine? 🤷🤯🤦🤦 With 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 like you as followers no wonder she gets gifted luxurious holidays without disclaiming them 🤣🤣🤣 And then she is begging for free pizzas for her house warming party, the audacity really 🤣🤣🤣

Again no one is asking you to read that thread Lorna or whoever else you are 👀👋👋👋🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Happily ditched her kids after not seeing her daughters for a week just to get drunk on rosé on the beach like a teenager 🤦🤦🤦
Screenshot_2022-08-13-21-12-35-00.png

Mother of the year award incoming for Lorna (not!)...

Shock horror, has Lorna actually been able to go on holiday and not bombard us with a barrage of photographs 😱 I can honestly say I haven’t missed seeing her pictures

• Haha
God I’d love to be able to go on a family holiday abroad but it’s just not something we could afford and all Lorna can do is moan about hers. Every one of them, even ones in the past! Isn’t this about the third holiday they’ve been on this year too 🫠
She is bloody miserable as sin it must be so draining on the rest of them 😪

Here we go again Lorna showing a picture of her antidepressant sandwiched between pictures of her drinking gallons of pale cheap rosé 🤦🤦🤦 How can someone be as dumb as her seriously?! 🤷🤦😂 Cut the booze Lorna and you will see your mental health improve immediately, it isn't rocket science really?! 🤷🤦🤦😂😂

Reactions: 4
Has she really posted a picture of her child’s legs spread wide open in a swimsuit 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow