MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everywhere I go they are there 😂 was in patcham the other day, and her husband was there with the girls. Was at hove lagoon today and again her husband was in the queue in front of me with the girls… she was nowhere to be seen and then I eventually saw her, head in her phone. I feel like she’s a proper brighton mum now. Spends all her time at rock water aka clique central… has a dreaded dry robe and sea swims more cos it’s ‘fashionable’ rather than for health benefits… like. U don’t need to broadcast every sea swim u do.
Felt wierd seeing her husband and kids and knowing so well what they all look like because of how much she puts of her kids online..

Reactions: 4
Sure there will be an update tomorrow ‘12 weeks living by the sea’ ‘team’ here’s a picture of my family ‘you’re welcome’ 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I use to really like her but her vibe is just weird at the moment, she seems very negative and I know we only see a tiny bit of their life but there just something different. I feel really sorry for her children, and I don’t say stuff like that often

Reactions: 5
Everywhere I go they are there 😂 was in patcham the other day, and her husband was there with the girls. Was at hove lagoon today and again her husband was in the queue in front of me with the girls… she was nowhere to be seen and then I eventually saw her, head in her phone. I feel like she’s a proper brighton mum now. Spends all her time at rock water aka clique central… has a dreaded dry robe and sea swims more cos it’s ‘fashionable’ rather than for health benefits… like. U don’t need to broadcast every sea swim u do.
Felt wierd seeing her husband and kids and knowing so well what they all look like because of how much she puts of her kids online..
I bet she is always on her phone. I remember when I saw her once near her old house doing the school run as it is near where I worked. Kids miles away ahead on their scooters and she was pushing the newborn one handed with the other hand holding phone up to her face and waking along.

Reactions: 1
Sure there will be an update tomorrow ‘12 weeks living by the sea’ ‘team’ here’s a picture of my family ‘you’re welcome’ 😅
Lol she did write that today! ‘3 months living by the sea’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s now all about the train journey home and how it’s her ‘new’ normal …..violins out
Sure she’s nice enough and thinks she’s keeping it real for all other Mums - but ffs she needs to stop documenting the woe is me act! Whilst slyly trying to make everyone aware how big her garden, house view, kids lounge, hot tub are amongst the rather carefree social life. Good for her she’s made a positive move but own that tit rather than moan about it!

Reactions: 4
Do they ever spend time with their kids?? There is the odd day here and there but I find it odd they always seem to be out, either alone or together 🤔

Came on here to say the same… seems the move was to enable full time babysitting from nan and grandad. She’s said some interesting things recently about their marriage - that they’re having councilling/don’t spend time with each other Monday - Thursday evenings/couldn’t have a fourth child because it would destroy their marriage etc so I wonder if there’s been some trouble and the move was some sort of ultimatum about spending more time together?

Reactions: 2
Came on here to say the same… seems the move was to enable full time babysitting from nan and grandad. She’s said some interesting things recently about their marriage - that they’re having councilling/don’t spend time with each other Monday - Thursday evenings/couldn’t have a fourth child because it would destroy their marriage etc so I wonder if there’s been some trouble and the move was some sort of ultimatum about spending more time together?
I wouldn’t be surprised, they seem to be having a really big mid life.
whats with all friggin sea swimming? That’s another bandwagon that’ll diedown in 6 months!

Only just seen this thread! I unfollowed her ages ago as I found her posts on IG smug and annoying. I came across her as a friend knows her in real life and invited me to Pizzup - I had no idea what I was going to, and I have to say it was a brilliant night out. But afterwards I followed Lorna on IG and discovered the IG mum cliques, the Pizzup hashtag, and all the ad/gifted content which turned me right off. She seemed nice in person, but the Instagram version is not good!!

Do they ever spend time with their kids?? There is the odd day here and there but I find it odd they always seem to be out, either alone or together 🤔
Lol just like that she is out with her kids today ...apart from the baby-been dumped at the nursery.

Well that video from last night is telling isn’t it 👀

‘Whenever I move you’re always filming me’ and she just laughs about it. He seemed fairly serious.

Reactions: 3
Well that video from last night is telling isn’t it 👀

‘Whenever I move you’re always filming me’ and she just laughs about it. He seemed fairly serious.
Tbf I’m not surprised, he seemed well peed. it’d piss me right off if my whole life was captured for strange people to view and judge 🤨

Anyone else think James looks old now. The longer hair and beard isn’t doing anything for him. Anyone else think they don’t do much kids stuff, more coffee shops and meals out rather than parks etc. I really feel for these 3 kids. Over exposed!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find her IG posts of her house and garden really smug and show-offy? Like “here is a video of the rain in my immaculate garden with huge outdoor office”, and “look at this corner of my house with ostentatious light and window”! Yuck.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find her IG posts of her house and garden really smug and show-offy? Like “here is a video of the rain in my immaculate garden with huge outdoor office”, and “look at this corner of my house with ostentatious light and window”! Yuck.
She definitely wants another one of those pookylights for another part of the house!! Could you tag them anymore??!
Remember she’s smug but miserable!

She definitely wants another one of those pookylights for another part of the house!! Could you tag them anymore??!
Remember she’s smug but miserable!
🤣 waiting for a free light!

I did think the husband saying ‘everytime I move you’re filming me’ was kinda sad - on various levels! And her response was to laugh rather than think sh*# maybe he’s got a point - I’m in my lounge in the evening, with a glass of red but all I’m focusing on is my Instagram content 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve seen her stories about Marnie’s birthday party and got me wondering....what has become of children’s parties??
Balloon arches, fresh flowers, full table set up, decoration overload.
Can these insta-mums, hand on heart, say that they do these parties purely for their children’s happiness? And not for Instagram content??

Reactions: 12