MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sob sob, she spent a fortune buying plants for a ridiculous party she’s filling with shite rose and now her back is sore so she can’t drink her head off in her huge garden at the back of her million pound home,
As Lorns would say FACKIN ELL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sob sob, she spent a fortune buying plants for a ridiculous party she’s filling with shite rose and now her back is sore so she can’t drink her head off in her huge garden at the back of her million pound home,
As Lorns would say FACKIN ELL
She’s also shared a story about her friend’s husband dying in between her wedding anniversary posts….

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg we are never going to hear the last about that party. The dress is not at all flattering for her figure. From the stories she just looks like she craves attention and needs to be the centre of it; which is rubbing off on her daughters

Reactions: 5
….and then the ‘kindly gifted’ dress dumped by the hot tub at the end of the night. Classy.

Reactions: 2
That dress wasn’t a good choice, just because you were given something for free it doesn’t mean it suits you.

• Haha
I do hope she’s cleared up the drug baggies before her darling kids come home. That video of one of her male friends dancing solo. Looks absolutely off his chops 🤦‍♀️

I do hope she’s cleared up the drug baggies before her darling kids come home. That video of one of her male friends dancing solo. Looks absolutely off his chops 🤦‍♀️
I thought that too, I bet they were off their tits on booze and drugs which is why she apparently felt so shocking the day after.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Spends money on therapy but doesn’t realise the thing that’s fuelling her anxiety and depression (of course she wants labels) is the boozer 🙄. Also are they wanna be hippies, swimming in the sea under the Hunter’s Moon- wtf is that all about? I mean I know some people actually follow that kind of stuff but talk about Lorna and the Insta huns jumping on a band wagon

Reactions: 6
Her mid week life is skincare and baths, but all she wants to do is go out 😆
She’s on another planet? What mother with three kids has time for relaxing baths and skincare nightly?!? None I know!

Keeps Reggie’s hair long and then he’s wearing a Batman dress for his party? I’m all for kids doing whatever but does she secretly wish she’d had another girl?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Was waiting for Lorna to peddle her favourite child out in an official appearance in a music video - and now she has. Judging by the comments on her post, the younger one eclipses the older one. Poor kids.

Nothing has changed here I see...Lorna is still an alcoholic who keeps showing her kids on internet for any #ADs she gets thrown her way, in-between two #ADs she is sharing the full eulogy of her rich and privileged grandmother who just passed away...I mean nothing is sacred and private for her seriously?!?! No wonder she is always depressed this one 😂🤦😂

Lorna 👀👋 I am definitely not jealous of your life 😂🤡😂

Lorna you are nothing else but a 🐄🐄🐄 for blaming your poor 4 years old son, who is sick, for ruining your evening out to celebrate the beginning of your Xmas holidays... Don't worry take-away is on its way so you will still be able to stuff your quadruple chins face with all the food and all the booze...🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20221223_215145.jpg

Maybe you shouldn't have had a third child just for the Gram if your pre Xmas lead up worked better before his birth as per your appalling/insulting publication above?!?!?!?!