MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think of all the people who couldn't celebrate Christmas with their kid(s) today either because they have lost them or they are separated from the other parent...And then you have that entitled privileged cow who thinks it it completely normal to once more ditch her three kids to her parents and on Christmas Day!!!! Lorna you are despicable and a cow! Why did you choose to have kids if it is to unload them as soon as you can?!?!?! You had a difficult month??? Why? Because you could not go out every Friday night to get drunk and you couldn't go for weekends away from your kids and your multi million pounds house every weekends of the month?!?!?! Seriously you are a joke and need to check yourself into rehab and finally get on a proper therapy because you are clearly an alcoholic who has massive mental issues! Poor kids! Still think the kids had a better time with you not being around shoving a phone in their faces to record everything they do hoping for them to be the next internet sensation...Just give those poor kids privacy!

Reactions: 10
Who has ditched her kids to go to the pub AGAIN today, on Boxing Day? You have guessed it right it is Lorna the cow 😂🤦😂

Reactions: 2
How about instead of apologising for your crappy content and mocking yours kids on the internet once again Lorna, you just don't post anything you stupid cow?!?!?!?!🤦🤡🤦
IMG_20221229_192441.jpg

Why is she so woe is me all the time? I’m think the booze doesn’t help her. Christ Lorna, you live in a million pound house, in a very affluent part of the country with three beautiful children. I always feel I should get the violin out though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she so woe is me all the time? I’m think the booze doesn’t help her. Christ Lorna, you live in a million pound house, in a very affluent part of the country with three beautiful children. I always feel I should get the violin out though!
Plus multiple holidays, many many child free times! What does she actually do as work?!

Reactions: 1
Plus multiple holidays, many many child free times! What does she actually do as work?!
(Massive Lurker, not a huge poster at all)

How on earth does she afford her life style? Did they win the lottery or have a massive inheritance? I’m incredibly fortunate and my household income is £100K plus but I could only dream of living in a fabulous house with 3 kids as she does. (I know her parents are still alive). Bitcoin or onlyfans?

Reactions: 3
At Oracle. He was account manager at major tech companies as Microsoft, Nokia, etc. Estimated £70-120k per year.

Yep, not sure how much he does it on professional (paid) level. I am more or less on same level of income and in 100 years would not be able to afford same lifestyle. And i drink much less :)! I am not complaining lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lorna is getting drunk for her birthday...how original not...😂🤦😂 42 going on 72...It's a look...😂🤡😂
IMG_20230113_013756.jpg

IMG_20230113_013832.jpg

Reactions: 1
Lorna has ditched her kids and is getting drunk AGAIN...
Screenshot_2023-01-14-09-08-03-68.png

Screenshot_2023-01-14-09-08-21-98.png

Really don't need to wear that stupid mask to improve your health Lorna if you are drinking rosé and wine all night!!! 🐷🤦🐷🤦

Reactions: 3