MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna was out again drinking last night. SHE IS SUCH AN ALCOHOLIC!!!! She even has to drink gin in a tin in the bus at 42?!?!?!?! 🤡🐷🤡

Reactions: 2
At the grand old age of 42 Lorna the alcoholic as finally discovered what is a library 🤡🐷🤡 Also has to remind the alcoholic that she is that drinking rosé in the mountains hits differently 🤡🤦🤡 What a t*at and an alcoholic she is seriously 🤡🐷🤡

Reactions: 1
Fat Lorna has now a tiktok account where she is plastering her performing monkeys kids all over as if Instagram wasn't enough 🐷🤢🐷 She is such an idiotic t*way who never think about her kids privacy and online safety. She is clearly deranged plastering them all over the internet like this...She is desperate for one of them to be noticed, become famous and make her easy money...She is such a gross "mother"! 🐷🤡🐷

Looks like she’s lost her non job so expect even more day drinking and H&M shopping….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fatty unemployed alcoholic Lorna has once again spent the afternoon and night out drinking instead of spending anytime with her kids!!!!
:sick:🤡🤢
Screenshot_20230514_090046_Instagram.jpg

Why does she feel the need to share so many memories, every time her child has a birthday. Upload a few but people who don’t knows her, don’t really give a tit. To be fair, she hasn’t grated on me as much recently; she’s been bearable, even on hols.

Reactions: 2
Plastering her favorite daughter all over Instagram AGAIN, in the hope that Marnie become some sort of kids celebrity...Lorna is still an Instahun wannabee and an alcoholic even more so on her holidays 🤡🤢🤡

Why does she feel the need to share so many memories, every time her child has a birthday. Upload a few but people who don’t knows her, don’t really give a tit. To be fair, she hasn’t grated on me as much recently; she’s been bearable, even on hols.
Exactly! Those are her memories- not ours. No interest to anyone but family. She does this a lot a its a total yawn fest :sleep:

At least she’s not moaning about being unemployed and struggling to pay her huge mortgage, whilst going on mini breaks and holidays anymore…!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At least she’s not moaning about being unemployed and struggling to pay her huge mortgage, whilst going on mini breaks and holidays anymore…!!
😂💀😂
Now all she does is promoting drinking collagen and rosé 🤡😂🤡

I just find her positing pictures of her kids in bikinis doing the splits a little bit sick really. I
Personally wouldn’t post pictures of mine in their swim suits on my page and I only have close friends and family on mine. It’s very strange.

Reactions: 6