Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I dont follow anymore. Shes just not relatable.
She swings between two moods. The look at what I got mood, which is devoid of any personality or emotion (so comes across as being bored, couldnt be bothered, no real sense of believing in the product or brand) and the other mood of I'm so miserable because I'm anxious trolls or i hate the way I look.
It's boring. Even with 55k followers shes not getting proportionate engagement. People are bored of her.
Embrassed for her she always seems to be begging people to like and comment on her posts! She never seems happy

Reactions: 6
Does it wind anyone else how often she buys new furniture? Buying new bedroom furniture or a new sofa surely is something you only do every 10years or so not every year or more often as she seems to do. 😡
Pleased to see shes acknowledging "daddy" tonight 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Does it wind anyone else how often she buys new furniture? Buying new bedroom furniture or a new sofa surely is something you only do every 10years or so not every year or more often as she seems to do. 😡
Pleased to see shes acknowledging "daddy" tonight 🤣
does it have have an interchangeable head for that ‘figure’ you know like a wee Lego man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ì
does it have have an interchangeable head for that ‘figure’ you know like a wee Lego man 😂
🤣🤣... three different baby daddy's, no wonder she can afford to change her furniture all the time .. and not have a proper job, think of the child maintenance shes getting .... plus she buys all on her "Next" account, thats if its not gifted. The past few days gifted items r a joke...is everything she owns gifted.

Screenshot_20201109-231411_Instagram.jpg
shes now getting the bathroom done .... wonder does she pay full price 🤔 or is this another gift, I'd say she doesn't #gifted half the stuff she receives or maybe Carl pays for the likes to keep her quiet. He'd have something to listen to ... bet he didn't know what he was letting himself in for when he answered her messages back on pof 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes so boring and predicable. Gifted, gifted, gifted, home bargains, Next. More gifted, oh let's buy more furniture. Gifted, gifted. Same tit different day. Support local, aye you do that by putting your greedy hand in your pocket Donna.

Reactions: 2
Shes so boring and predicable. Gifted, gifted, gifted, home bargains, Next. More gifted, oh let's buy more furniture. Gifted, gifted. Same tit different day. Support local, aye you do that by putting your greedy hand in your pocket Donna.
I don’t understand the constant update of the sofa 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m just waiting on the Sunday life headline someday.... local blogger done for benefit fraud 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Selling bedroom furniture, selling sofas, she's never happy that one.

As my mammy would say "there's a want there somewhere" 🙂

Selling bedroom furniture, selling sofas, she's never happy that one.

As my mammy would say "there's a want there somewhere" 🙂
I don’t know how any man puts up with her. I’d love to see my partners face if i was selling the sofa for the 4th time or changing our room again

We've had our sofas since we moved into this house 17 years ago!

We looked at changing a few times but never could get one as comfortable!

Who was it said she'd be raging at Caroline from Digg getting the attention because of her beautiful, funny wee character of a son?

Have you seen her stories this morning of the youngest on the potty....

No need for filming that in this day and age, but it's definitely up there for media to pick up on...!!

• Wow
She has no morals whatsoever.
Its shocking, even when I was changing nappies, I afforded my children their privacy. That child was requesting it, but no stick it on the gram for a cheap laugh. I don't understand these people, why every moment of their day needs to be documented. Its unnecessary and if it is actually necessary then they need help.

She knew what she was doing Mavis, the wane had her jumper pulled down round her knees to hide her modesty, (thank God) but she'd been told to do that.

It wasn't a fluke, was all planned by yer woman!

Oh absolutely, and told what to say. She's completely transparent but that may come back to bite her, a stunt like this could be seen as a child protection issue. Her child clearly didn't consent, how degrading.

Shes an asshole. Gets annoyed when asked about her other half and if she is married as somethings are private but puts her daughter on the potty on instagram for 50 thousand people to see. Scumbag.

Anything for interaction eh. Sell your own soul Donna but not your childs

Last edited:
She'll never be in the league of Caroline Digg i really dont think caroline wud stoop that low to film her child on the toilet even if it was a setup!

And blocking the woman what pointed it out to her, a local lady too! I say no more!

Reactions: 4
And blocking the woman what pointed it out to her, a local lady too! I say no more!

Did someone say something to her?

Fair play to them!

Oh my God I've just seen it.

She is such a witch doing that publicly.

Donna I m an, not the other lady.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.