Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there is toys in the living room for her youngest to play with, looks like she reads on here regularly - and Donna no one else is donating to your free Cuba trip, announce the galgorm winner already! It will be your mate anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just linking in.... so it has been told to us “following” that the pink motorbike suit was for Christmas, yet the child is pimping her insta out today modelling it.

sweet and gentle! Lord help us regular parents 🙈

Reactions: 3
She is SO looking to partner up with Next.

What was her new job she was desperate to share? And where's the make up room? Has she fallen out with the company who was doing that for her? Nothing would surprise me.

See this morning's stories, she met with a family that I am sure isn't in her bubble and the wee girl was cuddled up next to a wee fella. What chance do these young cubs have of knowing to social distance when the parents don't remind them?

What was her new job she was desperate to share? And where's the make up room? Has she fallen out with the company who was doing that for her? Nothing would surprise me.

See this morning's stories, she met with a family that I am sure isn't in her bubble and the wee girl was cuddled up next to a wee fella. What chance do these young cubs have of knowing to social distance when the parents don't remind them?
I seriously hope that flower wall girl isn't gifting her as she works so hard and is so busy so does not need Donna's advertising 🤷‍♀️

And do you think when the kids were cuddling up one side of the table the adults were social distanced the other side ... do accounts take her out for coffee or lunch or days out in an attempt to boost their own accounts - like rent a date 😂 not like it doesn’t appear like she has form for it

And do you think when the kids were cuddling up one side of the table the adults were social distanced the other side ... do accounts take her out for coffee or lunch or days out in an attempt to boost their own accounts - like rent a date 😂 not like it doesn’t appear like she has form for it
They are all as desperate as each other

Reactions: 3
Was wondering if the girl owns any tops. She only ever seems to wear lingerie out. And it looks so rough.

Reactions: 6
Well just on instragram there and guess who Mrs houserproud is out drinking and eating with in Belfast - Michaela McCollum - one of The Peru two - how low can u go 🙄 well at lest the two can swap stories about being in jail 🤣🤣🤣
I thought Belfast was in local lockdown. no more than 2 households out.....

Well just on instragram there and guess who Mrs houserproud is out drinking and eating with in Belfast - Michaela McCollum - one of The Peru two - how low can u go 🙄 well at lest the two can swap stories about being in jail 🤣🤣🤣
As I said a few posts ago, she used to go out around town off her tits on coke and yokes every weekend. She was renowned as a party girl. Her company says it all.

Reactions: 4
Those rules apply for all of Northern Ireland right now since a few weeks ago!!!
it’s actually in the regulations now after number of social contacts and mixing of households being discouraged

Seems most choose to ignore that or act unaware

And under the even newer regulations the establishment is also under a duty to check

Not much distancing going on either .... put them all in a cell together somewhere will feel like a home from home 😂

I thought Belfast was in local lockdown. no more than 2 households out.....

Seriously, WTF is with these outfits for the big night out. You’d think at 35/6 years of age these women and mothers could dress classy or at least appropriately🙈
The complete state of them, best of it is they actually think they’re stunning. Put your fake tits away and quit with the pouting of your also fake lips. Do it for your own self respect.

Reactions: 4
Seriously, WTF is with these outfits for the big night out. You’d think at 35/6 years of age these women and mothers could dress classy or at least appropriately🙈
The complete state of them, best of it is they actually think they’re stunning. Put your fake tits away and quit with the pouting of your also fake lips. Do it for your own self respect.
Don’t forget the classy tattoos

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.