Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gotten herself into an awful state over her "friend deleting her insta account." Thank god she doesnt read this page and all the discussion around her dodgy dealings. I'd hate for her to feel like she has to go and over explain and over bs her situation, just to confirm she is legit right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has gotten herself into an awful state over her "friend deleting her insta account." Thank god she doesnt read this page and all the discussion around her dodgy dealings. I'd hate for her to feel like she has to go and over explain and over bs her situation, just to confirm she is legit right? 😂
She would never read here... she doesnt care what people think. Aye right lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but if you put yourself on a public platform people are gonna talk about you 🤷‍♀️ doesn't mean we are psychopaths lol
Who deleted their page? If she doesn't care, why the long rant lol

Exactly, I’m sure her kids needed their mum when she spent time in jail. She must not know her local town know all about her

Plus is all press not good press? Your only someone when you get talked about lol

Worky wonders deleted her page due to comments online
I liked her page, love a good weight loss page and seeing how well people look

Who deleted their page? If she doesn't care, why the long rant lol

Exactly, I’m sure her kids needed their mum when she spent time inside! She must not know her local town know all about her

Plus is all press not good press? Your only someone when you get talked about lol

Last edited:
Never heard of worky wonders but you are deffo all rats and psychopaths 😜😂😂😂

Sure a week ago she was giving up insta and “using her platform” (most irritating phrase in the world) to promote other insta huns?

Sure a week ago she was giving up insta and “using her platform” (most irritating phrase in the world) to promote other insta huns?
Every week she says she is going to do something and the following week its forgotten about lol literally follows through with nothing.

That’s right 😂 put someone gives her a discount code and she’s back to herself lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.