Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get away with that? Surely it's not legal?
It’s legit somehow - cancer focus advertise it online. They tell you the minimum you must raise is £4000 to cover the price of the trip, flights, food, accommodation and then I think they expect you to raise more to actually benefit cancer charities. It’s just like people who do sponsored bungee jumps and don’t pay for it themselves

I don’t think she ever announced it. The fund raising was a joke, the trip cost 4k so therefore no money actually goes to cancer. Disgrace
That's what happens when you start fundraising last minute.com. She sickens me

Just had a look at ther stories. She kept them private for a whole 2 days but then I suppose she couldnt tag next and next pr on them if they where private. Shame on her for buying clothes every single week, absolutely no need for that carry on.

That's what happens when you start fundraising last minute.com. She sickens me

Just had a look at ther stories. She kept them private for a whole 2 days but then I suppose she couldnt tag next and next pr on them if they where private. Shame on her for buying clothes every single week, absolutely no need for that carry on.
I suppose it's up to her what she spends her money on. Anyone who watches those stories and thinks, "oh I need to be like that or else I'm a bad mum" needs their head checked. With that said, it would be very sad if this girl was getting herself into mega debt to try and prove something to an online forum.

Reactions: 2
Do you think someone hit a nerve lol
So let me get this straight. She wants to share pictures of her home, her children, the very bed where she sleeps, her tears, her mental health posts and struggles. But her job is top secret? What a very strange girl.

Reactions: 5
So let me get this straight. She wants to share pictures of her home, her children, the very bed where she sleeps, her tears, her mental health posts and struggles. But her job is top secret? What a very strange girl.
Cause its bullshit 🤣🤣 all that tit today about struggling to work from home especially in her line of work. Billy bullshitter.

Reactions: 3
She's also probably claiming benefits as a single person so doesn't want anyone knowing if she's married or not!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t mind this one until I watched her stories today.

she has her two kids modelling clothes from next in the kitchen (off course she’s tagged next even though they’ve no clue who she is 🤣) but the thing that has infuriated me is that she has stated she buys her kids clothes from here WEEKLY and she will get the kids to do a fashion show every week.
WTF?

I love shopping! I love buying my kids and myself clothes but why on earth would you need clothes EVERY WEEK?

I’m a single parent on furlough and I couldn’t afford that even if I wanted to. What job does she do to afford her this luxury?!
She had this as a post on her wall too didnt she? I see it is deleted now.

And another post saying it was the last we would see of chloe, cant be to do with this thread cause I dont think there is anything about them on it

Reactions: 1
And another post saying it was the last we would see of chloe, cant be to do with this thread cause I dont think there is anything about them on it
Maybe there was more to the social service call than what she let on. Very odd. Although did u notice the tan videos uploaded this week that were taken on the Tuesday night after her being so distraught? Never to distraught to make 10p of a tan bottle i suppose

I had wondered if it was to do with this thread because of the speculation around her working/ money situation and the fact that she over shares everything. Looks like someone was right before that these notions she takes are short. Last week we were to be "treated" to weekly next hauls. Who knows?

She will prob be back to normal in a few weeks, she never sticks to anything she says she is going to do. Probably just looking attention 🙄 you ok hun?

She will prob be back to normal in a few weeks, she never sticks to anything she says she is going to do. Probably just looking attention 🙄 you ok hun?
Exactly, the black lives matter post has been deleted, looks like that was a phase for her as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.