Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her partner is on decent enough take home pay. She is the very definition of the insta vs reality lifestyle. She begs/blags most things but looks to live a fairly normal & boring life outside of that. I know several local businesses where she’s asked multiple times about pricing for services and when she realises she isn’t getting discount or a freebie she doesn’t bother. Any time I see her she’s wearing the same scrubby outfit, looks barely washed and driving about in her old seat car. She’s not as well off nor living the lifestyle she’d have you believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s a wannabe Mrs Hinch🤣.
Hinch stuff in Tesco is all on sale rail. New stuff is overpriced. Mrs hinch is on the way out as is Donna 🤣😀🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So from what I’ve heard, he’s left her and lives/works in London and she’s with someone else,a younger female, someone mentioned her initials in the last thread

So from what I’ve heard, he’s left her and lives/works in London and she’s with someone else,a younger female, someone mentioned her initials in the last thread
The initials were JM (just to save you all time looking)

I feel this is too far fetched and I don’t believe it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
See there was a party in cafe47 in Cookstown to celebrate International women’s day. Local female influencers were all in attendance....I guess Donnas invitation got lost in the post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See there was a party in cafe47 in Cookstown to celebrate International women’s day. Local female influencers were all in attendance....I guess Donnas invitation got lost in the post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Glad to see that the majority of NI influencers know to avoid her like the plague! They obviously know the real Donna! The only one I've saw sharing her recently is Danielle Donohoe, and tbh I think she is a bit of a dose herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the duck can actually be bothered to hold a phone to record while cleaning

• Haha
Who the duck can actually be bothered to hold a phone to record while cleaning
Someone with no job to go to who has all the time in the world while her children are at school all day, followed by child care paid for by me and you who actually go to work all day and struggle to get time to fit in cleaning as well as every other responsibility we have......

Reactions: 4
Someone with no job to go to who has all the time in the world while her children are at school all day, followed by child care paid for by me and you who actually go to work all day and struggle to get time to fit in cleaning as well as every other responsibility we have......
I do believe we have a chance to win her for a day!!! Is that not the best news you could possibly ever hear 🙊🙊 hopefully I win so she can steal the money from my kids money box 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus lads please don't let this fraudster in to your home. She'll leave with your very children! What next?? 🤦

• Haha
I do believe we have a chance to win her for a day!!! Is that not the best news you could possibly ever hear 🙊🙊 hopefully I win so she can steal the money from my kids money box 🤞🏻
😆 was thinking we should message the winner to tell them not to leave her alone but then I remembered every single competition is won by her family or friends 🤣 so we needn't worry 😉

😆 was thinking we should message the winner to tell them not to leave her alone but then I remembered every single competition is won by her family or friends 🤣 so we needn't worry 😉
It might be her mum that’ll win, didn’t she mention she wanted to do her mums house….or was that just her sister 🤔

She’ll pick someone with a beautiful big house who she will befriend and then rob them blind🤣🤣

• Haha
Poor Sienna having a rough time recently...probably all down to you Donna. Take those wee girls off Instagram you twit. Children can be so cruel and the wee pet is probably teased at school over her mother’s antics!!!

Tonight's stories all for the gram....never mind her wee daughter needing tlc.
Seriously ..why would you post a pic of a personal note/card to your daughter???? Absolutely no need for that...attention seeking at its best! Is she trying to get the upper hand as Sienna's parent against her father ? (Whoever he is)
I'm all for quality time with your kid....but if you need to boast and brag and post pics...is it really quality?
And those outfits... daughter looks lovely...but her ma...pure chav🤣

Bob and berts had their PR launch this evening in Cookstown....no Donna invite 🤣
It’s good to see that local businesses have caught on to her scheming ways!

Bob and berts had their PR launch this evening in Cookstown....no Donna invite 🤣
It’s good to see that local businesses have caught on to her scheming ways!
I think she under estimates how small NI is, someone always knows someone! I have been to two events in which she has came up in conversation and people thinking of working with her, will after a convo they both didn’t 😂
Not saying to much don’t want to give myself away lol
But that’s just one small example so think of people who are constantly at events

Reactions: 7
She bought 8 each of the Hinch glasses 😫
Bet she returns all that tat to Tesco, she just did it for IG and to try and earn a mention from Mrs Hinch herself 🤣. How sad 😢

Reactions: 1