Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t care less if she Irish, Turkish, traveller or a bloody nun what gets me is how she’s so smug and boastful all the time. She comes across as a nasty mean girl. I blocked her posts a while ago to stop seeing her duck lips smirking
oh 100% thinks she 10/10 in all aspects of life 😂
---
Reading the comments she replies to everyoneee how does she have the time! every negative comment she bites back to and comes across as quite nasty she might not be but that’s how it looks. Even people who are being nice she seems to jump down their throat too I’ve noticed
I saw a comment she wrote on a girls post saying when are you going to realise 99% of traveller boys won’t take you girls seriously as in you gorja girls! She said I’m saying it in a nice way! She wasn’t!!
comes across if anything that she has a problem with people who are not travellers.
All she goes on about is being racist, but she comes across if anything if you don’t do it her way or like things she likes your doing it all wrong in life!
I think best thing is for her to take a break from tiktoc and just concentrate on herself and kids she comes across as losing the plot and just an angry loon and it’s most probably social media is sending her round the bend after having a baby your sometimes not cut out for a world full of nutters commenting on your page it’s not a nice place especially tiktoc it’s toxic and people seem brutal on there
she sure as tit does a lot of things that go against traditional traveller ways for someone who is going to have a go at gorja girls

Reactions: 6
She makes me laugh when she goes on about being ‘Irish’. trying so hard to pronounce words to make her seem like she has an Irish accent. Eg. Saying ‘bowel’ for bowl, I’ve never came across 1 Irish person who pronounces it like this.
Im Irish and depends what part your from people do say bowel I can't stand it but the odd time do do hear it
---
woah hold on now remember we only see the meals she posts 😅 we don’t know what she’s cooking in between posts could be a load of tit for all we know 😂 would hardly call her home spotless again majority of the time we see it when it’s tidy but going by the state of the plastic off the settee i wouldn’t say it’s clean so definitely not spotless😬
I wouldn't call her house dirty for someone who has 3 small kids it's spotless to me wish my house was that clean 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Im Irish and depends what part your from people do say bowel I can't stand it but the odd time do do hear it
---

I wouldn't call her house dirty for someone who has 3 small kids it's spotless to me wish my house was that clean 😂😂😂
like i said in me other post we see what she posts on tiktok so her home probs ain’t like that all the time🤣 unless you are Shannon🤥😏 again as i said in me other post also i couldn’t give a tit how clean or tidy someone else’s home is as long as mine is no one else’s is my business BUT she literally sits on tiktok slating women for how they clean up asif she’s spotless 24/7 then shows on a video how rotten the plastic is of her settee ???? she’s a hypocrite 😂

Reactions: 10
Telling people to mind their business because they’re asking where her husband/ kids father is is laughable when she shares every other part of her life on tik tok. There never seems to be any sign it him anywhere around the house.

Reactions: 13
Telling people to mind their business because they’re asking where her husband/ kids father is is laughable when she shares every other part of her life on tik tok. There never seems to be any sign it him anywhere around the house.
Could he be in prison? I’m sure I saw a comment saying he was locked up once!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she’s mentioned before that her husband doesn’t wanna be on tiktok etc, I mean that’s fair enough & she is respecting the decision. She does wind me up but I feel like people asking where her husband is when he’s never appeared in her videos before are pretty stupid really, the bloke clearly doesn’t wanna be plastered online

Reactions: 10
I saw her mention before that she doesn’t show him on tiktok because theres “plenty jealous women” that watch her videos 🤣

• Haha
I saw her mention before that she doesn’t show him on tiktok because theres “plenty jealous women” that watch her videos 🤣
yeah cos we would all want her man cos shes living the absolute dream isnt she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmm yes do tell us Shannon we're very intrigued about you fund your smeg kitchen, eyelashes, nails, botox, filler 🤔 jealous? Me? Not particularly but it's funny how working full time wouldn't afford me all these things if I wanted them, they would be a RARE treat!
Her lip filler is awful, she needs to find someone else that will do it nicely for her. She honestly looks like Donald Duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
you cant be spending that much time with your kids if your house is that gleaming 24/7

Her lip filler is awful, she needs to find someone else that will do it nicely for her. She honestly looks like Donald Duck
She is actually quite a pretty girl behind the lip filler and those big eye lashes, I dont understand why she goes over the top with them, it makes her look ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Just saw her video about the microwave. Hating having one cos it doesn’t go with her aesthetic. You mean the aesthetic of granny plates, plastic wrapped benches and crystal vases…erm ok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe she’s got the baby’s ears pierced 😫 my mom got mine done when I was a baby but personally now I couldn’t it myself. My daughter is 15 and doesn’t have her ears pierced if she wants to now that’s her choice! I just couldn’t imagine putting her through any pain for that.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she’s got the baby’s ears pierced 😫 my mom got mine done when I was a baby but personally now I couldn’t it myself. My daughter is 15 and doesn’t have her ears pierced if she wants to now that’s her choice! I just couldn’t imagine putting her through any pain for that.
---
Couldn't agree more, I was 7 when I had my mine done and that's because my I asked

---
imo it should not be alowed on children under 5.I think its disgraceful piercing babies ears and so unneccesary.People can come at me about culture or tradition all they want ,its wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
imo it should not be alowed on children under 5.I think its disgraceful piercing babies ears and so unneccesary.People can come at me about culture or tradition all they want ,its wrong.
Don't really get what's so bad about it? Hardly gonna traumatise a baby is it lol

Don't really get what's so bad about it? Hardly gonna traumatise a baby is it lol
Lol ? Not sure that there is anything “lol” about it. I think it’s disgusting, should be done at an age when the child can decide for themselves. Not their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.