Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m unsure what the point of her as an influencer is? She doesn’t engage with her audience and her style is really of it’s time now.

Some simpletons that follow her probably still don’t even realise she’s divorced.

Reactions: 6
I’m unsure what the point of her as an influencer is? She doesn’t engage with her audience and her style is really of it’s time now.

Some simpletons that follow her probably still don’t even realise she’s divorced.
When she does engage she’s actually quite rude. I spoke to her in 2016/17 and got a shock 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Its the living / dining room set up that I don't get.. it just reminds me of a small little flat / house that you might buy as a first time buyer getting on the property ladder and starting small and cheap.
Her style is so bland too.
She's Turkish, right? Wheres the authenticity to her roots? Splash of vibrant colour? Funky and unique? Different and influencing? .. not just cliche white/grey

Reactions: 3
All she needs to do is say "For those who are unaware, I am now divorced & this is my fresh start with my new partner"
I reckon loads are wondering where Mrs R is?
I bet he's living a charmed life nowadays...
No more slow cooker dinners ✔
No more decorating ✔
No more DIY ✔
Free Weekends ✔
Relaxing ✔
And can sit & scratch his balls on an evening ✔
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s tagging every shop she goes into with the hope of luring back those lucrative collabs. Oooh Matalan … stay classy Ebru !
Fridaynight big shop at Asda tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got him building a chimney breast media wall. It’s a slippery slope from here to the monthly shop command centre

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fighting urge to not be a witch but damn … that house interior is very basic and copied a million times over. If that’s what you like then cool it’s your home but she seems to want to have that Insta fame again.

Reactions: 8
All she needs to do is say "For those who are unaware, I am now divorced & this is my fresh start with my new partner"
I reckon loads are wondering where Mrs R is?
I bet he's living a charmed life nowadays...
No more slow cooker dinners ✔
No more decorating ✔
No more DIY ✔
Free Weekends ✔
Relaxing ✔
And can sit & scratch his balls on an evening ✔
😂
This is tongue in cheek and I’ve really no interest in why their marriage didn’t work but I wonder which straw it was the broke the camel’s back?!? Did she pitch for a 3rd kitchen reno? Was the patio not visible enough from space? Did she buy another chrome and glitter mirror? Was there another family members house to do over at the weekend? Could he not take one more rotation of Sunday dinners?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is tongue in cheek and I’ve really no interest in why their marriage didn’t work but I wonder which straw it was the broke the camel’s back?!? Did she pitch for a 3rd kitchen reno? Was the patio not visible enough from space? Did she buy another chrome and glitter mirror? Was there another family members house to do over at the weekend? Could he not take one more rotation of Sunday dinners?
Maybe wanted to plot sex on the command centre?

• Haha
I mean their marriage breakup lives rent free in my head. I think it was the paper flowers and the ikea orchid and then once the island was put in with the TV behind it enough was enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean their marriage breakup lives rent free in my head. I think it was the paper flowers and the ikea orchid and then once the island was put in with the TV behind it enough was enough.
😂😂😂 I was thinking it was definitely the telly location to the island aswell.
I do hope he now lives his best unplanned lazy rich life

• Haha
😂😂😂 I was thinking it was definitely the telly location to the island aswell.
I do hope he now lives his best unplanned lazy rich life
And never again goes to Mexico on holiday 🤣

• Haha
Sad to see her recreating her 2019 content. The world has moved on from grey renos and fancy lights. She just can't let go.

Reactions: 10
She’s posting a lot now she has a new house, was she ashamed of the last one 🥴

• Haha
She can’t wait to start on the garden… let me guess pull up all the grass and replace with horrible plastic grass in a tiny square surrounded by concrete and white pavers?

Her style is just so basic!
As someone else said, reliving her 2019 life but with someone else.
Its not even like alot of the furniture is her old stuff from storage, she's actually bought this new AGAIN!
Awks.

Reactions: 6
Her old garden was the WORST. Those glass balustrades - it looked like a cheap cafe bar in Tenerife.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.