Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but the schedule has them down for sex a week next Tuesday, once he’s built her a media unit and prepped corgettii
10pm
Lights out
Him on top
No kissing ( it's not on the schedule)
10 thrusts
Pull down nightie
Same again in a fortnight

• Haha
Reactions: 12
10pm
Lights out
Him on top
No kissing ( it's not on the schedule)
10 thrusts
Pull down nightie
Same again in a fortnight
🤣🤣🤣🤣You missed….
Tag Dunelm for bedding and gifted bed…post on intsa
Update schedule to reflect completed activity

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SO many people asking about our drive. Really? It’s just stones plonked on. Eventually she’ll resin them in her bid to remove any natural thing. Much like the bad guy in the Lorax. Let it die let it dieeee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her food looks as bland as her decor.
I bet her fella can't wait for his cheese slice ravioli after a hard days graft 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SO many people asking about our drive. Really? It’s just stones plonked on. Eventually she’ll resin them in her bid to remove any natural thing. Much like the bad guy in the Lorax. Let it die let it dieeee
She's already taken away a tree hasn't she. Just shows she knows nothing about gardens... a normal person would leave it this summer so they can see what grows then change it next year. Can't wait for the plastic plants and pizza oven she never uses as she never entertains as Mr got the only friend they had in the divorce settlement.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell it was her ex husband who had the money.. house is bland and tacky also found it funny that she took the plant pots of the kitchen window from the old house and put them in the new one 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Loads of her followers will expect to see wedding pics of her and Andrew ( AKA The workhorse 😏) and up will pop her new fella, they'll be confused as duck 😂😂😂

Please tell me the last time she was interesting? I must have blinked and missed it 😑

• Haha
The new house looks like a downgrade… looks like a semi, doesn’t look very insta worthy from the outside!

I'm cringing for her with this basic house, still with random chairs dotted about, desperately trying to make her page happen again. 7 comments on her last post out of 159k followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just when ebz couldn’t get more ebz boom she’s on holiday in Mexico!! A leapoard can’t change its spots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Go somewhere new and make new memories with your new fella! Don’t relive the same holidays you went on with your ex! Maybe even honeymooned there too?! Cringing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.