Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I completely forgot about her. How long has she been back on insta? I've tried to find her but can't.

Reactions: 2
That’s not the exact same hotel she used to go with Bob the Builder???🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No way has she taken the new Mr to the same place as THE Mr Rackley? Dying!!! 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way has she taken the new Mr to the same place as THE Mr Rackley? Dying!!! 🤣😳
Imagine if the same staff still work there! The shame! I couldn’t show my face there with another man!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If my new bf wanted to go on the same holiday as theyve been to with their ex. Id tell him to either rethink with a better holiday or jog on! How can mr new rackley even be ok with this??

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s got it cheap / free as I’m sure she did last time for giving them promotion through her account and she’s tagging a lot already. Free or not….it’s just very weird. Her ex must be laughing his balls off 😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s got it cheap / free as I’m sure she did last time for giving them promotion through her account and she’s tagging a lot already. Free or not….it’s just very weird. Her ex must be laughing his balls off 😂
We so need Mr R to pop up on Insta just living his best life now

• Heart
The world is too small to go back to the same hotel you went to twice a year with your ex husband with your new bloke!!!!! That's really weird.

Reactions: 13
She’s so vanilla
Exactly this. She's in her lane and she's staying there. New house interior is the same as the old house interior, nothing new. New man, takes him on holiday to the same place as the old man, nothing new.
She's a bore basically. Incapable of changing anything up.

Reactions: 11
Exactly this. She's in her lane and she's staying there. New house interior is the same as the old house interior, nothing new. New man, takes him on holiday to the same place as the old man, nothing new.
She's a bore basically. Incapable of changing anything up.
I’d say it’s the same attempt but worse.

Reactions: 4
Just when ebz couldn’t get more ebz boom she’s on holiday in Mexico!! A leapoard can’t change its spots 😂
I just saw her post and then straight on here 😂, surely her bloke must have wanted to go somewhere she hadn't been with her ex 😂 I know I wouldn't want to go to the same place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.