Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh that girlcooksboybakes is such a brown noser. Arse licking on every single post 🙄

Reactions: 1
The tree is up! 🎄

I'm going to say it again - anyone who put their decorations up in November is a bleep. No exceptions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tbh it looks like every other Christmas tree she's done every single year. In fact it could be a picture from her old account. Shopping centre stylee!!

Reactions: 3
She's got the slow cooker out ... Mrs Rackley is like Michael Bouble - she comes ALIVE at Xmas !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s selling her house 🤣 thought it looked familiar when I was looking through listings. In a well known rough area too!

Reactions: 5
Close to where she was before, but a well known rough arse council estate split in two sides. Roads are named after trees

She’s selling her house 🤣 thought it looked familiar when I was looking through listings. In a well known rough area too!
😂 Can you give us a price range? Semi, detached?

Any other hints?! I can’t find it 😭
Yes, we need more clues. Even me, with my amazing detective skills, can't find it 😅

It's hard because she's never shown us the outside. I assume they're not leading with a photograph of her back "garden"....? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
😂 Can you give us a price range? Semi, detached?

Yes, we need more clues. Even me, with my amazing detective skills, can't find it 😅

It's hard because she's never shown us the outside. I assume they're not leading with a photograph of her back "garden"....? 😂
I’ve found it... detached, the back garden is actually a side garden. It is grey with black windows!

Reactions: 4
I’ve found it... detached, the back garden is actually a side garden. It is grey with black windows!
Found it, thank you. What a ugly house! And she's having a laugh with that asking price 😂

Bet she's going to buy somewhere with "H".

I’m not sure i’m searching the right area! Im way way way up north so i’m unfamiliar with the area.
Im searching the name of a place with similar to a big white bird 🦢?! Am i on the right track

OMG I found it! That asking price to me is nuts you’d get a an absolute massive
house up in scotland with great views for that money!!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s done much to it to justify trying to make 50-75k profit from when she bought it a year ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.