Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the star lights she used to hang from the windows at Christmas? They used to stay up from October to January. She then replaced them with the same lights but heart shaped for the rest of the year? 🤣
I was totally influenced by these. I still have them. Only to up for Christmas mind.

Reactions: 4
I was totally influenced by these. I still have them. Only to up for Christmas mind.
I have to admit I was too, they’re in the garage & go up in December only. I wonder if anyone Was influenced by the heart lights?

It doesn’t look very well done, very uneven in places!

A million miles from her garden in her old house. Cringe.

I saw her post and had to come and see if everyone was as shocked as me. Why the hell has she done that? Nobody does that to a garden surely? It’s type of thing that would put me off a garden and would have to change ASAP. Mr Rackley must have been the brains behind it all 🤣

Reactions: 5
Funny how when you haven't got a clever husband doing all your DIY, and companies giving you expensive stuff for free it doesn't have the wow factor does it🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Mary joesph and the wee donkey.... It's bloody awful! If it wasn't for the new fence panels I wouldn't have know which was the before.

Reactions: 2
Also why she would want a hot tub in full view of all the neighbours I have no idea!

Reactions: 3
Wow! How the mighty have fallen. What a let down and a come down. This account is almost unrecognisable to what it used to be. Her husband was obviously the grafter and the good ideas man. Let to her own devices she ain't cutting the mustard I'm afraid.

Reactions: 14
I used to love her old house and the garden reno they did was a triumph. However it’s clear where the real muscle was - she may have had the ideas but without an amazing DIY-er like Mr Rackley clearly was, even great ideas will look crap or cost a fortune.

Reactions: 8
I’d say Mr Rackley doesn’t know himself now not doing constant DIY
I’ve visions of him living his best life, in the sun on his yacht that he bought with his half of the house money, surrounded by glamorous women, glass of champagne on one hand and throwing his DIY tools out to sea with the other😍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.