Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just popped into my head and then I found this thread, I’m guessing they had problems for a while since her Instagram was going down hill for a year or so.. I use to watch her videos everyday then one day she just stopped posting or posted once a month! Hopefully we get the rebrand and some juice gossπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
New to the forum.
Mrs Rackely is (or rather was) friends of a family member. Glad that she's become happier as her marriage was not what it seemed to the Instagram world. Let's just say, she spent Β£25k on a rather tacky day, but didn't invest in the important part: the relationship.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She wasn't nice. She has a really narcissistic, nasty side to her that if you're not blowing smoke up her arse, then she's awful. Her family are as bad. Her mum always hated the (ex) husband. He was never good enough for her darling daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oooh, here for this tea.....and i want more! πŸ˜‚β˜•

I always got the feeling Mr R was a bit of an outsider and I was thinking her family would be much happier with her new choice given that he's also Turkish (I'm assuming from his name) and this just confirms it. And Mr R spent all that time doing up her mum's hideous living room as well. What a two faced bunch!

I can't believe that chavtastic wedding cost Β£25,000!

Did she have an affair with this new one?

The new one does seem like a bit of a waster though (I did a bit of digging around online)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oooh, here for this tea.....and i want more! πŸ˜‚β˜•

I always got the feeling Mr R was a bit of an outsider and I was thinking her family would be much happier with her new choice given that he's also Turkish (I'm assuming from his name) and this just confirms it. And Mr R spent all that time doing up her mum's hideous living room as well. What a two faced bunch!

I can't believe that chavtastic wedding cost Β£25,000!

Did she have an affair with this new one?

The new one does seem like a bit of a waster though (I did a bit of digging around online)
Here for the tea

Reactions: 3
She wasn't nice. She has a really narcissistic, nasty side to her that if you're not blowing smoke up her arse, then she's awful. Her family are as bad. Her mum always hated the (ex) husband. He was never good enough for her darling daughter.
and yet the mother was always on holiday with them!πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ Sounds like he’s well rid....I’m sure he misses having his lunch made 5 days in advance and knowing what he’s having for dinner 2 weeks on Thursday

• Haha
Reactions: 26
and yet the mother was always on holiday with them!πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ Sounds like he’s well rid....I’m sure he misses having his lunch made 5 days in advance and knowing what he’s having for dinner 2 weeks on Thursday
And having to help decorate the Christmas tree in August πŸŽ„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.