Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jeakat

I’m so glad I found this thread. And site. I found it after someone (probably from here actually) posted on one of Mrs M’s insta posts or videos just after they had taken down The Meldrums page, asking why they weren’t being upfront about their shared ownership house and why they felt comfortable lying about it. I did a quick google and obviously found out the rest of the crap they’ve been spewing and quickly unfollowed. With hindsight I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner but of course, if you question anything they’ve done then it’s clearly you who’s in the wrong.

I think the main motivation for moving was to get more views. Think of all the packing videos, empty old house tour, empty new house tour, cleaning (utility) new house. Etc etc etc. Imagine blowing that much money (yours or others) on something to try and get more views, earn more money, get more popularity, only to not be able to show half of it because you’ve shot yourself in the foot by lying and then crying “privacy.”

Reactions: 7

Shaza78

Chatty Member
It’s not hate.....it’s simply people airing their views on the unbelievable and watching someone trying to sell to the public a life that’s not really true. It’s all for the camera and half of it’s false. How (sheep) sorry people can buy into the YT life as if it’s true I don’t know ?‍♀ I loved the channel to start with, but you soon learned hey that’s not what you said a few days ago, started to see the contradictions happening and thought you know what we’re being taken for mugs here. And viewers don’t like falseness
It’s like watching car crash tv like big brother! It’s not hate. For example I don’t go looking for there vlogs and I’m unsubscribed to them but there vlogs will often come up in my recommendations and I often put them on for back ground noise like the previous poster I used to really like there vlogs and thought she was very relatable but it went down hill for me when Lee quit his job something changed she thought they were the next saccone
Until she wants to make money from it saying it’s haunted!!! Agree tho, they will either completely ignore it or be really arsed and very curt! Either way for me personally not a great house to buy.
Let’s just sit back and get the pop corn ready and see how this all unravel. So many loose ends! Will the melds move in to murder house? Wil Lee ever grow a pair? Will Mrs M sort her birds nest of a hair out? Is horse riding going to disappear like jazz??????

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Interesting how when we called her out for the way she treats Safiyah compared to the other two, no one moaned. How the exploit the girls for money, no one moaned. When people questioned why Lee didn't stop playing Reb's lap dog and find himself a job, no one moaned but mention that their dream home is a waste of money and mentioning the murder which took there seems to have got the Meldrums really annoyed.

L

Ladyluck

The company is registered to her parents address. She shared their aspc page on Facebook when they had moved to Edinburgh long before they moved back to the same house.
I used to really enjoy her content. Especially living in the north east where every second person works in the oil and gas and most can relate to a partner or parent regularly working away. But it has turned into a shopping channel with very little integrity.
I applaud how she has turned a hobby into a living but I cannot relate to it anymore. My husband has ambition and drive and would be embarrassed if his role in the family was reduced to following me while filming contrived scenarios or shopping.
Also, being a stay at home parent does not make you a parenting expert. As demonstrated by the fact that their kids rarely seem to sleep through the night and, if you live locally you’ll have been witness to melt downs in Banchory’s Tesco.

Made me chuckle that Mrs M is looking for Netflix recommendations on insta is getting lots of suggestions of Making a murderer and House on haunted Hil ??

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Why does everyone believe that is Lee? It's not irritating enough to be him. :ROFLMAO:
Like feck it’s lee, but I would like to see him having something to do with his time, apart from being Rebecca’s bitch and golf he must be bored, joining this chat might be good for him really.
There is no way she’s getting a dog. Mrs mumdrumhumdum was doing a Louise Pentland and begging for interaction “do you have a family pet, I couldn’t care less if you do but the sponsors are watching.. I’m not gonna get Zooflora with out you lot licking my arse” ??‍♀

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Just went and reread the article regarding the poor chap that was killed, it is indeed gruesome! He was killed by his son repeatedly hitting his head on the floor, he then put him in the rubbish bin and hid him in the shed.....!! To say that was his only mistake is a bit odd, Maybe going on a blow out with his dad’s cash and showing no remorse was also a mistake? Whilst I get that the poster knows the family that owns the house now and they like it ( but are selling so obvs don’t like it that much) but to say the house doesn’t have much history attached to it or it wasn’t a gruesome murder is a huge understatement. In a tiny village that house will definitely be known as the murder house. Sorry but no matter how nice it was, ( personally I love their current house but don’t see anything special about this one) I could not buy it.

M

Member 1126

Definitely. If she knows so much about her as a local person, then she is close to her or knows people really close to her - therefore, she could have found out where her new house is that way. Otherwise, hmmm I think that would qualify her as a local stalker.
Lee's Mum! Not that close, not brave enough to speak to her, hasn't been told where they're moving to ?

F

FamHam

I don't think even Wilkinson's basic paint would sponsor the murder house.

And they're going to need alot of paint to get rid of all the blood stains and flesh decomposition smells orange pine.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Talking of privacy, they live in such a small area it’s in my opinion stupid showing S in her school uniform, pitting the address of the stables where they go riding up on insta ( for free lessons maybe??) they are literally exposing their children to every perv out there!!! As a mother I can’t comprehend anyone putting their children on the web for every stranger to watch. I know kids are in films etc but they have a lot more protection and it’s not their personal life being shown.

Reactions: 6

Interesting019

So today with the Humdrums: Rebecca is home sulking or packing. Lee went to Aldi with his mum to escape the mysery of #christeningoutfitgate #murderhouse #secretsout
ooh the drama, it's soooo intense ?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
It's actually insulting to comment how she needs family time when this is her 3rd /4th holiday of the year so far. When she chooses her own work schedule which meant she missed Safiyah's assembly and bloody hell what is Lee having a holiday away from? Needs a rest from playing golf, football and squash. That must be so stressful. They do not live in the real world. Totally unrelatable family.

M

Member 1126

What ever your day job is you are wasted on it!! Comic genius!!! ???
But the material they willingly provide make it so easy
Besides I loathe the self entitlement, vanity and down right dishonesty demonstrated by these numpties and also the way they attempt to" influence" potentially weaker people under the guise of "friendship", but purely for their own benefit and gain. Also that they contribute absolutely nothing to life, except perhaps to the growing landfill of Primark disposable fashion and therefore the continuation of the sweatshops that produce her "instagramable outfit of the day" ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Emsy

All NHS staff beware if you are gifted chocolate, biscuits or gift cards. The HMRC will be after you for the tax. Haha!
Did you really just compare NHS staff to vloggers
Daisy mazie, I never compared any NHS person with a vlogger, There is more important concerns in our society with MPS and peers claiming more expenses and stealing from the national insurance fund 400 billion pounds. Women having to more longer for there pension they paid into. Large companies not paying there proper tax in this country. Amazon, Starbucks. Big companies going bust or selling their business for £1 and running off with their employees pension funds. Rich people buying houses in London and letting them lie empty, so they can profit while Joe Bloggs can’t afford a home in London. Migrants coming into our country and using our NHS for free and then getting free housing and benefits. The list goes on. Go and be a proper keyboard warrior each and everyone of you and fight for a true cause in this country.
Massive assumption you are making there. You fail to realise you are the only keyboard warrior here. You keep coming on to spout the same rubbish. You are the definition of a keyboard warrior. How about you get yourself back offshore lee and make your family more relatable. The YouTube vlogger/flogger gravy train is coming to an end.

F

FamHam

Why do vloggers often compare themselves to NHS workers?! Alfie deyes compared himself to a surgeon (and also Adele). They live in delusion.

Even a primary school child knows you shouldn't ingore a wrong just because there is worse happening in the world.

It's time all these vloggers that are breaking the law with not disclosing ads legally get held accountable.

M

Member 1126

So they have a membership to Kippie whether "gifted", #Spon, or even potentially paid for. If you're that unhappy with your physique, to the point you're " inspiring" yourself with pictures of very thin celebrities, why would you not get of your butt and go to some of their classes or see one of their personal trainers, instead of futilely dancing around in front of the TV on the advice of the sheep fans? You're not that " busy" and you have full time child care in place............oh that's right you're a lazy, unmotivated, moany, ungrateful " full-time digital creator" and Kippie have probably asked you not to film or have not offered additional extras for a #spon vlog! Plus your ego feeds on all the " aww but you look fantastic Reb, wish I had a figure like you" comments when you whinge!!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
When I worked for the NHS a patient sent me a £25 gift card to say thank you for caring for him, I declared it to my manager, as you were meant to, and they took it from me and put it into a fund to buy Christmas gifts for the patients. And they took the thank you card he sent me as well.
So comparing sending a mummy flogger a gift card and an nhs worker receiving a gift card just doesn’t correlate.
Also you can complain about nhs staff and they don’t respond saying “if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all” or “what happened to women supporting women”, they look into the complaint to see what can be improved.
God, I wish I could say “this is a positive space only!” and shut down any criticism in real life.

F

FamHam

Oh no no no Rebecca. You didn't just say that!?
Well if that is really how you feel be authentic and do a grid post about it on Instagram.
Does she really not see the irony of moaning at us for not addressing wrongs in the world when she has no idea what campaigning or anything any of us do.

But we can see all her socials and know she does fuck all about these issues herself!