Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anony mouse

Chatty Member
They clearly have no idea how much pressure the NHS is under. Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago Mr Meldrum rushed up to a&e with a sore knee then hobbled to a burger van straight after. A total waste of the NHS’s time and resources. So maybe climb down from your ivory tower and take a bit of your own advice.

Reactions: 9

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I’ve been reading all your comments and I can’t believe how sad you all are. There are some real issues in this world and you are more concerned on how a young family are making a living. Have you no shame. We have a government that is in turmoil with Brexit, a NHS on its knees. Our benefits system is a joke compared to other countries and you lot are concerned about a young family. They are trying to make a living the way they want. Why don’t you but your phones, iPad down and go and call a elderly relative who is lonely, spend precious time with your own family. Time is ticking we aren’t around for ever. Trolls isn’t a nice word. Remember that’s what you all are.
????????. Oh the irony.....get of your iPad/phone or whatever and call one of your lonely relatives!!! THEY sell their lives to the public ( sadly their children have no say in the matter) so the public have every right to talk about them! YT is their job yet it seems this is the only job in the world where they cannot receive any criticism without it being hate/trolls! Can you imagine any boss telling their employees that they were not happy with an aspect of their work and bring told to ‘bore off’ and ‘your just a hater’ ? Mind you I think the next generation will do, they are going to get one hell of a shock!! Ps....I’m not sad, this car crash couple give me the best laughs!

F

FamHam

I’m honestly baffled by threads like these. You are very invested in her every move. In a completely non offensive way what is the general age of people on these forums?

How do you all have time to post on so many different threads about so many people you enjoy to ‘hate watch’? Are you parents or teenagers (genuine question)
Is that you Rebecca?

• Heart
M

Member 1126

Randomly "googling the new address" of someone you only know in passing and don't follow on You Tube as it feels intrusive, but they seem nice and live in the same town??? I find that baffling to be honest!

M

Member 177

Mrs Meldrum showing her true bitchy self on instastories. Moaning about Safiya "micro-managing" Florrie during play.
She needs to look closely at how she interacts with Safiya to see the poor girl has grown up being micro managed and is behaving like her mother!

Excited to see Lee with his night vision camera running up to the ghost saying 'Will you take a look at THIS bad boy' and then getting cross cos it's eaten one of his 10 boiled eggs :ROFLMAO: "Oh no my wee chicken nugget don't do that"

Also mentioned it to my other half and they immediately went "Oh that case where he stuffed his dad in a wheely bin? Friend of a friend knows the killer and he is very unstable" :oops:

Side note: Do you think exorcists are looking to hashtag spon vloggers?

Last edited:

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Love to see the Mrs Hinch rip off of how to get the smell of decomposing body out of the shed. You're going to need a hell of a lot zaflora Mrs M.

Reactions: 8

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Dear Teasmith we're running low on "essential gin" for our # Spon " Essentials For Moving Day Box"
Feel free to drop us by another one of those cheeky little bad boys, you know where we live, ( You Belter! ?) And if you could make it two ,that would be well deserved on our part as we've got a cheeky little give away to do shortly, ( not #spon or an ad, just because we love and appreciate all our sheeps ?)
Yours Cheekily Chappily As Always
Lee

PS Anyone out there that could maybe also "gift" us any stain remover, cleaning products, pink/grey paint( preferably high end, maybe some super cute #Farrow &Ball), decorating materials, #Elemis face cream to aid my "moving day tiredness",(obviously I will be SHATTERED) , a Ouija board and some holy water, I'll pop a link to our PO Box " down below". As Lee said there's still a tonne of stuff to fit in our "essentials" box ? and let's be HONEST, ( our everyday mantra ?) We've earned it ?
Appreciate you all as ever my lovlies
Much kindness and positivity
Reb
What ever your day job is you are wasted on it!! Comic genius!!! ???

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Daisy mazie, I never compared any NHS person with a vlogger, There is more important concerns in our society with MPS and peers claiming more expenses and stealing from the national insurance fund 400 billion pounds. Women having to more longer for there pension they paid into. Large companies not paying there proper tax in this country. Amazon, Starbucks. Big companies going bust or selling their business for £1 and running off with their employees pension funds. Rich people buying houses in London and letting them lie empty, so they can profit while Joe Bloggs can’t afford a home in London. Migrants coming into our country and using our NHS for free and then getting free housing and benefits. The list goes on. Go and be a proper keyboard warrior each and everyone of you and fight for a true cause in this country.
Oh hi Reb .....sorry Rob, can assure you public not paying proper taxes through cash in hand and the likes of vloggers not declaring proper wages is one of the true causes too and how do you know if we are not fighting proper cases on a daily basis? Anyone not paying proper taxes be it large companies or self employed people shouldn’t get off with it. You think all of the above that you mentioned like working their socks off seeing vloggers claiming to work so hard and get handed freebies and not declare them is fair when they females are having to do a proper days work? go and take your assumptions about what we do and don’t do to fight for proper causes elsewhere thank you very much.

Last edited:

Sarahlou23xxx

I’ve been reading all your comments and I can’t believe how sad you all are. There are some real issues in this world and you are more concerned on how a young family are making a living. Have you no shame. We have a government that is in turmoil with Brexit, a NHS on its knees. Our benefits system is a joke compared to other countries and you lot are concerned about a young family. They are trying to make a living the way they want. Why don’t you but your phones, iPad down and go and call a elderly relative who is lonely, spend precious time with your own family. Time is ticking we aren’t around for ever. Trolls isn’t a nice word. Remember that’s what you all are.
What’s brought you on here anyway ?
Just accidentally find this site?

M

Member 1126

"Apology" for all the # ads landing at the same time, nope pretty sure that's down to your poor organisational skills and not that your sooooooooo in demand from brands.

Would we like a review of the stroller? Not really but I'm sure again the company that " gifted" it to you some time ago would prefer that to the deluge of pouty, posey pics ?

Oop Olay's back, guess Elemis failed to provide another 80 quid pot of your "favourite" cream ?

And what should you " give away for 100K" because you're out of ideas?
Well your integrity, honesty and relatability and any work ethic has already left the building, so I guess you'll just have to hope a " much loved" brand that " fits well" with your family hears you and pops two of something to your PO Box, what was the address again? And what was it you're genuinely fancying for the new house ??

Could be a 100K give away off that Joules sofa, remember there's a space waiting, poor winning sheep then gets sent a signed photo of the Meldrums with their super scrumptious new " family room" seating ?

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Actually when you think about it, the majority on here like Lee, we love the girls, think her mum and dad are nice.....it’s just Reb being sly with her spons/ADs being moody, being unfair to Safyiah, showing off and being a bit of a twat that we talk about! Oh and the MURDER house!

Emsy

I know its already been said but mrs meldrum is the lowest of the low missing her daughter's assembly. All these family vloggers bang on and on about doing vlogs so they can be at home for their children and not miss these things and then she goes and chooses filming shitty content for her shut channel over doing something that would make her child light up. I'm so glad I unsubscribed from her channel she and her husband are disgusting.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Back to the house move. Look at all our cleaning supplies for moving house.....guess the murder house needs a deep clean ?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh my goodness, if I could give her any advice it would be to film the video another time and go to safiyah’s assembly.
I know people do have to miss them for work but really she is just filming a video, an assembly takes usually less than 30 mins and their faces light up when they see you in the audience even though they only saw you 10 minutes before when you dropped them off.

And it just adds fuel to the idea that she favours the other girls.
Is that woman for real? These Ytubers bang on about doing this 'job' because it fits around family life and she can't be bothered to organise her filming around Safiyah's assembly. What a cow!
I work in an office but work through my lunch, work in the evening so I don't have to miss these special events.
Personally I think it's because she is unpopular with the other school mums, because they think she is a snobby, stuck up spoilt little 'inherited' rich girl.

fireflies

VIP Member
Decided to come out of lurk land.
Murder made me chuckle
As did Halloween move date.

Having grown up in small rural town I imagine up there its common knowledge what happened in that house hence why it had been on market for ages.
How odd it would feel too sad to live there.
I looked around 1 house that gave me the creeps latley.

I remember 1 vlog last year when she got scared someone was in her house and called on her neighbours i think it was a bird.

Her mortage broker must be a miracle worker and i would love to know which bank is so generous and careless with their lending criteria.

I wonder due to timing as in parents sold huge house in the capital in 2018 that they maybe gifted them as some sort inheritance tax dodge.

It seems they heavily support both Rebecca and her sister.

I did wonder if they were privately educated as shes not the brightest spark in the box.

Shes so bloody clueless about her finances.
Shes said frequently they cutting back and they never do.
Shes technically I guess a company director according to her accounts but her financial management skills are shocking even if she uses the Cleo app that earns her money and tracks her crazy spending.

Im amazed she has so many fan girls.
I think for me and others have said this she appears more un relatable and spoilt lately with new bigger house, excessive holidays and spending.
This could eventually be her undoing.

Shes not exactly a style guru.
Her content and editing is poor.
Shes still doing crap job protecting privacy.
She comes across as cold grumpy lazy inconsistent with favourite children.

Her numbers on you tube and insta grown very slowly.

She misleads and lies quite a bit.

She makes major mistakes with paid work by advertising 3 different brands of vitamins, various hayfever treatments and skin care.

I cant help think shes reached her peak and will stagnate as most veiwers had enough of her.

mrsdewinter

Insufferable freeloaders, the pair of them. The only thing Reb seems to care about is projecting an image of being an upper-middle class 'alpha yummy mummy'. Her priorities are completely messed up (choosing to miss Safiya's assembly being an excellent example).

I've seen a couple of people suggesting she enjoys having Lee around at her beck and call to be a skivvy for her, but I actually get the feeling she really resents him not being a successful professional bringing home a six figure salary. I reckon their home isn't actually the happy place they like us to think it is, with them both cooped up together day in, day out.

Can't wait to see how they 'subtly' show off what an upgrade the new house will be, which will be embarrassing given how clear it will be to any viewer with even a modicum of common sense that they couldn't possibly have afforded it themselves.

I kind of hate myself for even following them anymore, though, because actually their biggest 'crime' of all is just the fact that they're both utter dullards. Harrowingly bland.

M

Member 177

He does kind of have a job. He's the Twat Ambassador for Kippie Lodge. He's like a beacon that screams irritating pricks welcome here, look at me.

Reactions: 7
M

Member 1126

Why do vloggers often compare themselves to NHS workers?! Alfie deyes compared himself to a surgeon (and also Adele). They live in dillusion.

Even a primary school child knows you shouldn't ingore a wrong just because there is woorse happening in the world.

It's time all these vloggers that are breaking the law with not disclosing ads legally get held accountable.
Yup, interesting choice, they wouldn't last five minutes in reality ? Picture any of them at the end of a twelve hour shift , that potentially could be OVER NIGHT ? And they think a few hours disturbed sleep with a teething baby is bad. Yes Reb and Lee, you'd find out what " absolutely shattered" and " goosed" really feels like, and with no fancy, freebie coffee machine to keep you going ?

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Firstly thank you to a fellow GGer who directed me over here!? Oh The Meldrums!!! Used to like Rebecca back in the day when she was a SAHM and Lee was off shore, she was quite real and didn’t try to make everything quite so perfect, however now she seems fake and almost manic a lot of the time. She seems very spoiled now, she wanted a third baby so they had one, now she moans and leaves Lee with all three whilst she has ‘me time’, she wanted to move, now she’s feeling low as the reality of what she has done is hitting home! Seriously, the house they have is lovely, they could have bought more of it and added to it, it has a big garden and I know backs into a road but it is plenty big enough, they have great neighbours aswell which actually is really nice to have. The whole shared equity fiasco told me everything I needed to know about her, it’s all showing off and image! If they owned that house outright she would have been directing everyone over to rightmove to look at how much it was worth!! She has never cared about her privacy and if she cared at all about her children’s they would not be on the internet on a public channel, their childhood being shown to every stranger/ perv out there!