Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everyone believe that is Lee? It's not irritating enough to be him. :ROFLMAO:
Like feck it’s lee, but I would like to see him having something to do with his time, apart from being Rebecca’s witch and golf he must be bored, joining this chat might be good for him really.
There is no way she’s getting a dog. Mrs mumdrumhumdum was doing a Louise Pentland and begging for interaction “do you have a family pet, I couldn’t care less if you do but the sponsors are watching.. I’m not gonna get Zooflora with out you lot licking my arse” ??‍♀

Reactions: 7
Imagine your husband coming across a site where people pointed out you were moody and favoured only some of your children and instead of defending you he defended the decision to not discuss shared ownership ?
Surely nobody would do that.

Reactions: 5
Imagine your husband coming across a site where people pointed out you were moody and favoured only some of your children and instead of defending you he defended the decision to not discuss shared ownership ?
Surely nobody would do that.
Well TBF you can’t defend the indefensible ??‍♀??

Reactions: 1
“I literally popped in for an onion.....” Mrs Meldrum

“I literally only popped in to see people drag my wife because I low key hate being her househusband/puppy” Lee Meldrum

Oh we know this is probably true even if Tatty Lee isn’t the original Lee ?

Reactions: 2
"I've never learned how to clean?" For the last 3 years all she's done is speed cleans, cleaning hacks etc.
Full of bullshit.

Also well done Rebecca we didn't get a 4 minute intro and reminders of you have 3 girls, Safiya who you tolerate, Florrie favourite and Perfect Poppy.

Reactions: 4
"I've never learned how to clean?" For the last 3 years all she's done is speed cleans, cleaning hacks etc.
Full of bullshit.

Also well done Rebecca we didn't get a 4 minute intro and reminders of you have 3 girls, Safiya who you tolerate, Florrie favourite and Perfect Poppy.
Exactly! Last week when she was getting grief for ripping off that Mrs Hinch she replied saying that she’s been doing cleaning videos for years.

She’s can’t even keep up with all the tit she speaks.

off topic but just a thought.. if you want your privacy and people not finding out where you live... don't open your parcels on camera and not bother to hide your address!!!!!!! I was shocked when I saw it.. silly woman.

Talking of privacy, they live in such a small area it’s in my opinion stupid showing S in her school uniform, pitting the address of the stables where they go riding up on insta ( for free lessons maybe??) they are literally exposing their children to every perv out there!!! As a mother I can’t comprehend anyone putting their children on the web for every stranger to watch. I know kids are in films etc but they have a lot more protection and it’s not their personal life being shown.

Reactions: 6
687 minutes of mummy humdrum passive aggressively hating on her kids and the fact they live in her house and even their breathing causes mess.
I Could never hate myself enough.

lee mate you on buggy duty today?! Autumnal homewear shopping?

Where has Lee gone? I was looking forward to the job search vlogs ?

Talking of privacy, they live in such a small area it’s in my opinion stupid showing S in her school uniform, pitting the address of the stables where they go riding up on insta ( for free lessons maybe??) they are literally exposing their children to every perv out there!!! As a mother I can’t comprehend anyone putting their children on the web for every stranger to watch. I know kids are in films etc but they have a lot more protection and it’s not their personal life being shown.
They could have done a shared ownership sit down just to give people a jist of how the scheme works with out going in to great detail about there specific situation. I’m sorry but all these YouTubers that cry wolf about the privacy?‍♂ You give that up love when you vlog the tit out your kids when like you say open up parcels on camera with the address showing when you vlog in front of your building allowing people to recognise the place easily. The privacy card comes out time and time again. But it’s part and parcel of your job. You can’t want fame exposure and cash with out dealing with the negatives it brings

"Couldn't afford" to vaccinate their last two children against Chicken Pox.............Ehh ??
And what has happened to "Friday Horse Riding Me Time" Three free lessons were all you got then ???

Also question for "Lee" ? .........How do you propose to instill a good strong work ethic into your children when you are both "unable" to lead by example and even the clothes on their backs are begged for freebies?

"Couldn't afford" to vaccinate their last two children against Chicken Pox.............Ehh ??
And what has happened to "Friday Horse Riding Me Time" Three free lessons were all you got then ???

Also question for "Lee" ? .........How do you propose to instill a good strong work ethic into your children when you are both "unable" to lead by example and even the clothes on their backs are begged for freebies?
They could afford too, they just chose holidays over chicken pox jabs!!! Seriously, I hate when people like the Meldrums say things like that, they prioritise their needs/wants over the kids, they drag S out of school just because THEY want a holiday, it’s not for the kids, they may aswell be at home in school/nursery for all the time they spend with the parents!!! One thing I will say though, Lee treats all the girls the same and seems to genuine love/enjoy time with them.

Forgot to mention the state of the kid's mattresses! :eek: Has she not heard of mattress protectors?? Do they not have them on their bed either? :oops:

Forgot to mention the state of the kid's mattresses! :eek: Has she not heard of mattress protectors?? Do they not have them on their bed either? :oops:
This!!!! Why would you not have used waterproof protectors when potty training/ early years? Then popped on a normal protector!! For someone who seems to spend most of her time cleaning she doesn’t seem to have a clue!!! I’m sure she can ‘ask’ about kids mattresses on Insta and try and blag some for free, maybe the companies will send protectors with them!!!! ??

Reactions: 3
This!!!! Why would you not have used waterproof protectors when potty training/ early years? Then popped on a normal protector!! For someone who seems to spend most of her time cleaning she doesn’t seem to have a clue!!! I’m sure she can ‘ask’ about kids mattresses on Insta and try and blag some for free, maybe the companies will send protectors with them!!!! ??
Because it’s all an act! For content. Her monthly staple is at least one speed clean. Her statement of I clean but I don’t know how to really clean as I have never had to do anything growing up! Hello!! You are a nearly 30 year old adult you have lived away from home for several years even boast often about doing a stint at disney where you stayed away from home. You have 3 children and you do not know how to clean??? Come off it Rebecca. Now weather or not you can be arsed to do proper deep clean’s is another story. This woman seriously needs to get off the internet and get a grip! On another note lee has posted a pic of her on his insta and I don’t know why she reminds me off princess Anne ?????and not in a good way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.