Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I am local so initially enjoyed watching their vlogs but the whole DLP carry on really put me off!! Then I was blocked for liking someone’s comment on the Costa ad (someone said oh she loves Costa until she is paid to go to Starbucks next week)!!
This is when i got blocked as her sheep were saying the trolls were just jealous and i said i would never be jealous of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Lee asked on IG stories if viewers liked yes/no the "log art" in the garage (freshly delivered logs piled against the garage wall). I said no. I was blocked by both lee and mrs m!
Omg!!! They do not grasp that people ( subs) equal sponsors! Those companies will wake up and will not be kindly gifting anything the way she’s going!

Reactions: 7

OliviaPope

I haven’t been blocked or comment deleted as I never liked or commented on anything she put up on squares. A couple of times I replied to instastories on something they both asked and didn’t even get an acknowledgement, but then that was before I knew it was all for engagement.

Both of them were reading on GG and here before DLP so anything I wanted to say I could without it being deleted and blocked.

I no longer follow her and unfollowed lee after I was spared during the culled of 2k sheep when he got his wings clipped. It could have been edgy cut his flock tho.

Reactions: 6
I can't see the results without voting but like a pp am a silent watcher. Is "good sheep" tongue in cheek and therefore the one to choose?

Reactions: 5

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I used to really like her vlogs. A friend and I would discuss them on messenger in a positive way and then slowly they changed around that time they were discussing having a third and then that pregnancy announcement. Rebecca’s whole attitude and personality seemed to change.

We would then discuss it with a wtf has happened and then i unsubscribed and stopped watching.

Saw the thread in GG and read it and did look at insta to see what was happening but saw she was worse than ever and realised that I stopped watching at the beginning of the change.

Such a shame as even though she’s ten years younger than me I felt that her videos were so relatable and honest and yes some like that crying over kids doing what kids do or over a cat are a bit laughable but have been there and done that with feeling upset or frustrated because my toddler wasn’t text book perfect or seemed to be ‘broken’ to quite a rebeccaism.

Tiffers

I haven't commented on her Instagram but I did challenge her on a Facebook post about Disney and she didn't block me. I can't find the post now so she probably deleted it or just my comment.

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Blocked for liking someone else’s comment, mildly questioning her, we need another option!

• Wow

Queenie

VIP Member
Rather than then paying for things for themselves they seriously need to pay for a speech therapist for the 3 girls . There speech is absolutely shocking for a 7&4 yr old and as for wee chicken nugget her vocabulary consists of 2words .she will have a hard time settling Florenzo into school cause she'll not want to wear her uniform and wherever florie wants she gets. She allows them to dress themselves but to be honest that's ok for in the house but they actually look like tramps when you see them out and about . She's a very selfish mother instead of Lee having a vasectomy she should of been sterillised in her teenage yrs. As for the house???? Dodgy dealings me think with a yearly salary of 10k , a 650k house , 2cars , the luxury holidays , the shit that they buy don't think my maths is good enough to work that one out . Think she must be mummy & daddy's favourite like wee florie as her sister Tieghan doesn't even have a brush for that straw on her head , hurry up and go back on your travels so as I can rip father out of more cash or wee grampa subsidises them no dought, she's got her fingers in everyone's pocket .used poor Lee's mum to paint the girlies rooms and once she'd finished she's not been seen since , and as for gay boy get a life , man up and get a decent job you swan about like a feckin fairy , your voice hasn't even broken yet , on I'm watching my figure no getting Rammie to bulk you up you talk utter pish half the time , I bet your pals and brothers feel like telling you to grow a pair
They don’t pay for their luxury holidays — all gifted. Same for the contents of their house. I think the only thing they’ve paid for in the house themselves is the toilet roll (could be wrong, #adCushelle).

Catwoman

VIP Member
I asked her if she could do a video on her experience of a shared ownership house, the process etc. Thought a lot of people would find it helpful and since I had just moved to the country I was genuinely looking for advice. Got attacked by the sheep then my comment was deleted.
I remember your comment! ?

Sayitso

VIP Member
I’ve not been blocked, but then I rarely comment. I watched every video with my daughter but they became unrelatable with how many holidays they were going on, then when they moved (had no idea about it being a murder house till I came here) and all new furniture gifted, mainly from next (while next are letting ppls jobs go and then gifting half the contents of a catalogue to a family 😡) and clothes, new pjs, Easter dresses, just annoyed me. She just grates on my nerves now, It’s not jealousy just can’t relate

Reactions: 4

lola

Oh I have been away and didn't realize we had a poll!! Do you all mind if I choose and post any of the stories? If you have a screenshot of the reason for which you have been blocked or your comment deletd let me have it!

Reactions: 4

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
I haven’t been blocked because I unfollowed her months ago, the comments are limited so I can’t comment.

Reactions: 3

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
She blocked me from hers and Cinderlee’s when she asked if she should have some time off over Christmas. I replied that she should and said it worried me how much Poppy spoke into the phone camera. I wasn’t being mean. She then mocked me on stories and said I had my nickers(sp) in a twist. Stupid bitch

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3

G&TGal

I had never commented or liked a comment on a post, but scrolled through stories a couple of times one day she was in a strop and deleting stories after being called out on something and suddenly found myself blocked ! Close business friend liked a comment someone made as it was something she was particularly passionate about and was blocked, that friend was not familiar with Mrs Meldrum prior to that had only followed to see if content was suitable for a member of her family to engage with Meldrums for a promotion so that particular block backfired spectacularly 😂

Reactions: 1