Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notaneffingclue

I've not been blocked or deleted, but both Grabecca and Pat have not responded to messages that I have sent them in the past. I unfollowed and unsubbed aaaages ago. I haven't got time for their bullshit :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

Sayitso

VIP Member
Remember when she drew a thigh gap infront if her bed with black lines 🤷🏼‍♀️ I asked if what she was doing worked why she’d photoshopped her picture? ( some of us are genuinely up with kids that genuinely don’t sleep) So I wrote the comment at something like 3am, knowing they wouldn’t see it but some would, was still there at 7am when I got up, then she came on stories crying how ppl were trolling her and she couldn’t deal with it anymore, and went to check and I was blocked

lunda

All of you blocked tattlers... Follow the new Instagram account!
mrsrmeldrum.tl

Ezra84

I’ve liked loads of bad comments and shesnever blocked me. I don’t even follow her ?

• Haha
  • Wow

poppy120

I haven’t been blocked but haven’t been able to comment at all on instagram since she starting limiting comments, even if I saw the post before anyone else had commented

M

Member 177

I haven't commented on her Instagram but I did challenge her on a Facebook post about Disney and she didn't block me. I can't find the post now so she probably deleted it or just my comment.
Added a no but my comment was deleted option.