Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jeezo T

I am local so initially enjoyed watching their vlogs but the whole DLP carry on really put me off!! Then I was blocked for liking someone’s comment on the Costa ad (someone said oh she loves Costa until she is paid to go to Starbucks next week)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Shad0w

I'm not the best at maths...... But that's more than 15 trolls so far ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
I haven’t been blocked yet as I’ve held my tongue. If I was to say any of how I truly felt I have no doubt I would be blocked in a heartbeat ?

I actually really really did like Mrs M. But now, she just an unrelatable money making lying machine. You never know if something is an ad, gifted, or planting a seed for an upcoming ad. And all those affiliate links!

Reactions: 12

anony mouse

Chatty Member
I unfollwed her well over a year ago. I would rather pull my nails off using a pair of rusty pliers than give Pat the public figure any more followers. I suffered in silence until I discovered the meldrums thread on gg and then here? I honestly can't believe some of the reasons for blocking, it's actually quite disturbing how they are behaving.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Catwoman

VIP Member
Makes me sad coz I invested so much time in her account. Liked, commented, sent her messages (she never replied once). When it came to the no spend January I commented that we (as a family) are desperate for a holiday after a very sad Xmas period but can’t book yet as no money and no spend January isn’t really a choice for us more a necessity. Blocked! Feel a fool for feeling sad but when you invest so much time in someone and then they discard you for that??!!
That's appalling. But sums her up to a t. Not one ounce of sincerity or compassion in her selfish bitch bones.
I hope your year gets better. ?

Bellalaw

Some of these reasons are shocking. Rebecca while your reading this stop and have a think about how you treat people. You should be ashamed of yourself

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I agreed with something someone wrote on Rebs insta ( nothing horrible) and got blocked, asked lee to clarify if not an AD was also saying not gifted for DLP.....got blocked!! ? Bet they wished they had taken Tattle advice and been a little more open about that one! Up u TIL then this thread was just very funny observations on a couple of twits prancing around their ‘villaaaaage’ vlogging...the DLP trip opened a whole can of worms!!!

• Haha

Idkk

Chatty Member
Back in the height of all the ads a few weeks ago I asked her when it would start dying down as I was more interested in authentic content. She deleted that comment without response. Not banned yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Timewaster19

Lee asked on IG stories if viewers liked yes/no the "log art" in the garage (freshly delivered logs piled against the garage wall). I said no. I was blocked by both lee and mrs m!
Mr and Mrs M or family and friends of aforementioned. This is why you shouldn’t be telling all you are being trolled. If the comment or opinion is on the topic then you you need to accept it. Only abuse such as calling someone a dickhead need be deleted. Other people in the field manage different opinions and questions. If you don’t like comments switch the option off and go get a real job one perhaps without human interaction or just live off mummy and daddy! You silly woman you are making things worse with every block, delete and troll announcement.

Last edited:

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I remember your comment! ?
The funny thing was someone else actually replied to my comment giving helpful advice on the scheme. We went back and forth a couple of times then edgy just deleted all my comments, so it looked like the person was having a conversation with herself! How dumb do you get?! ??

• Haha
  • Wow

Betty Boo

And the only reason I commented on the wet hair after swimming because in the vlogs they kept show lee the girls leaving swimming with soaking wet hair it was in mid December and then she kept moaning that the girls were full of the cold ?
Yes and she keeps dragging them out in the freezing cold to fulfil her ads.Remember poor poopy who was already unwell being taken out to complete the ridiculous activity thing on the back of the grinola box.No wonder that kid is permanently ill.

Reactions: 9
M

Member 177

I was blocked for asking a question during DLP.
Can't remember exactly what I asked but it was only something like "Wow you're meeting lots of characters. Is this a promotional or gifted trip?"
She then blocked me after I spoke to people on the Tesco page confirming they were actually on a promotional trip not a birthday treat.

• Wow

Redbreast

VIP Member
On a separate food account I replied to one of her followers who were suggesting all the “trolls are just jealous”. I replied to this lady and said I’m not jealous at all, in fact I’m a big supporter of Mrs Meldrum, however I’m just a bit fed up of the continuous ADs and the lack of transparency as I never know if I’m being sold a product as the Ads aren’t consistently labelled. I said it’s nothing to do with jealousy, people just want complete honesty and to know where they stand. No trolling or nasty words. She deleted my comment and blocked me.

• Wow
  • Sad

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
What I’ve gathered from the replies so far, is that Mrs M (& Lee) are erratic, unreasonable and inconsistent with their blocking. Before I was blocked I commented critically, quite a few times in the last month or so, about different things.

I was critical of her constant advertisements, which I believe she deleted. I then liked comments which criticised her slagging off the Tivoli panto. Then I brought up her complete disregard for #nospendjan, followed by links to this website and calling out of her gifted holidays to naive sheep. Again, I presume these were deleted but she still kept me around.

Final straw was Thursday night when I went on a bit of a liking spree of comments criticising her new book. Gone. Broken Link. No posts yet ?. Gutted.

Not really obviously, but it is odd that some people have been blacklisted straight away for asking for a yoga link?! She’s sometimes paranoid, and then just deletes something she doesn’t like and hopes you’ll stick around?

Reactions: 8

WiKi

I’ve only commented once and got a passive aggressive reply. I guess my comment was vague enough that she didn’t see it as calling her out. So not blocked but still lurking in a non sheep way

Granny

I’ve not been blocked (yet). I’m a silent watcher and still deciding whether to bide my time and really go out with a decent comment ? or just continue to observe the ?⛈ unfold...
You don’t have to follow an Instagram account to see all content so go for it ?

C_weegSter

I was blocked around the time of DLP ?storm either from posting my own personal opinion of Tesco’s choice of blogger to represent their typical “family” ideal on Tesco’s OWN Instagram! I may have also liked a few comments on Rebs own insta questioning her shadiness around this but nothing derogatory or offensive. I thought social media was a platform to voice opinions and open discussions ? that is why the sheep are flocking here ??? what can us reformed and rehabilitated ? be known as now?? ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7