• Yes, for giving an opinion

• Yes, for raising a concern/observation

• Yes, for "trolling" "being a dickhead"

• No I'm a good sheep...baaa ram ewe ??

• No, but my comment was deleted

• Yes, for liking someone else's comment

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum claims we here at Tattle.life are merely dickheads, trolls and 15 sad people with sad lives.
The purpose of this poll is not to create hate or offend.
It is to highlight the inaccuracies in Mrs Meldrum's stories and tales of woe that we are all trolls, haters etc. Majority, possibly all of us were actually genuine followers who once enjoyed Mrs Meldrum until she started to appear devious and shady with her advertising and promotional work.

Please feel free to post the reason why you were blocked.

Reactions: 14
I was blocked for asking a question during DLP.
Can't remember exactly what I asked but it was only something like "Wow you're meeting lots of characters. Is this a promotional or gifted trip?"
She then blocked me after I spoke to people on the Tesco page confirming they were actually on a promotional trip not a birthday treat.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Mrs Meldrum claims we here at Tattle.life are merely dickheads, trolls and 15 sad people with sad lives.
The purpose of this poll is not to create hate or offend.
It is to highlight the inaccuracies in Mrs Meldrum's stories and tales of woe that we are all trolls, haters etc. Majority, possibly all of us were actually genuine followers who once enjoyed Mrs Meldrum until she started to appear devious and shady with her advertising and promotional work.

Please feel free to post the reason why you were blocked.
I was a genuine follower up until just after Poppy was born. Just felt fake to me. I got fed up of the constant moaning about how much there was to do. Being a single parent that bugged me. And the voice Reb talked to Poppy in drove me insane!

Reactions: 14
I haven't commented on her Instagram but I did challenge her on a Facebook post about Disney and she didn't block me. I can't find the post now so she probably deleted it or just my comment.

Reactions: 5
I haven't commented on her Instagram but I did challenge her on a Facebook post about Disney and she didn't block me. I can't find the post now so she probably deleted it or just my comment.
Added a no but my comment was deleted option.

I don't comment on my main account. I use a seperate one because you never know what you'll get blocked for!!
I posted on the snow picture yesterday how glad I was that we had sun! Snow isn't so nice when school shuts, you need to arrange childcare and get to work.
I got blocked!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Back in the height of all the ads a few weeks ago I asked her when it would start dying down as I was more interested in authentic content. She deleted that comment without response. Not banned yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lee asked on IG stories if viewers liked yes/no the "log art" in the garage (freshly delivered logs piled against the garage wall). I said no. I was blocked by both lee and mrs m!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Lee asked on IG stories if viewers liked yes/no the "log art" in the garage (freshly delivered logs piled against the garage wall). I said no. I was blocked by both lee and mrs m!
Omg!!! They do not grasp that people ( subs) equal sponsors! Those companies will wake up and will not be kindly gifting anything the way she’s going!

Reactions: 7
I agreed with something someone wrote on Rebs insta ( nothing horrible) and got blocked, asked lee to clarify if not an AD was also saying not gifted for DLP.....got blocked!! ? Bet they wished they had taken Tattle advice and been a little more open about that one! Up u TIL then this thread was just very funny observations on a couple of twits prancing around their ‘villaaaaage’ vlogging...the DLP trip opened a whole can of worms!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On a separate food account I replied to one of her followers who were suggesting all the “trolls are just jealous”. I replied to this lady and said I’m not jealous at all, in fact I’m a big supporter of Mrs Meldrum, however I’m just a bit fed up of the continuous ADs and the lack of transparency as I never know if I’m being sold a product as the Ads aren’t consistently labelled. I said it’s nothing to do with jealousy, people just want complete honesty and to know where they stand. No trolling or nasty words. She deleted my comment and blocked me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
No I’m not blocked, I don’t have a second account to lurk on so I haven’t said anything to either of them. I’m just sitting back with my popcorn watching the drama unfold ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Blocked for liking someone else’s comment, mildly questioning her, we need another option!

• Wow
Found tattle initially in my disgust at the food bank vlog, I had commented that I felt including the visit to Costa in the same vlog was poor taste. I wasn't blocked but she deleted my comment.
I found tattle by searching Mrs meldrum same day ... Google showed 'Mrs meldrum gossip' and this site.... I had my eyes opened! (I'd been on holiday during DLP fiasco so missed it all) .

How did I get blocked??
I asked for the yoga link again as I couldn't find it. Seriously. No joke. ?

This sheep left the pen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I asked her if she could do a video on her experience of a shared ownership house, the process etc. Thought a lot of people would find it helpful and since I had just moved to the country I was genuinely looking for advice. Got attacked by the sheep then my comment was deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Mr and Mrs M or family and friends of aforementioned. This is why you shouldn’t be telling all you are being trolled. If the comment or opinion is on the topic then you you need to accept it. Only abuse such as calling someone a head need be deleted. Other people in the field manage different opinions and questions. If you don’t like comments switch the option off and go get a real job one perhaps without human interaction or just live off mummy and daddy! You silly woman you are making things worse with every block, delete and troll announcement.

Last edited:
I asked her if she could do a video on her experience of a shared ownership house, the process etc. Thought a lot of people would find it helpful and since I had just moved to the country I was genuinely looking for advice. Got attacked by the sheep then my comment was deleted.
I remember your comment! ?

I’ve not been blocked (yet). I’m a silent watcher and still deciding whether to bide my time and really go out with a decent comment ? or just continue to observe the ?⛈ unfold...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember your comment! ?
The funny thing was someone else actually replied to my comment giving helpful advice on the scheme. We went back and forth a couple of times then edgy just deleted all my comments, so it looked like the person was having a conversation with herself! How dumb do you get?! ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.