Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
Lee asked on IG stories if viewers liked yes/no the "log art" in the garage (freshly delivered logs piled against the garage wall). I said no. I was blocked by both lee and mrs m!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Tardis1

No I’m not blocked, I don’t have a second account to lurk on so I haven’t said anything to either of them. I’m just sitting back with my popcorn watching the drama unfold ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Makes me sad coz I invested so much time in her account. Liked, commented, sent her messages (she never replied once). When it came to the no spend January I commented that we (as a family) are desperate for a holiday after a very sad Xmas period but can’t book yet as no money and no spend January isn’t really a choice for us more a necessity. Blocked! Feel a fool for feeling sad but when you invest so much time in someone and then they discard you for that??!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

montydonfc

VIP Member
I’ve not been blocked (yet). I’m a silent watcher and still deciding whether to bide my time and really go out with a decent comment ? or just continue to observe the ?⛈ unfold...

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Catwoman

VIP Member
Found tattle initially in my disgust at the food bank vlog, I had commented that I felt including the visit to Costa in the same vlog was poor taste. I wasn't blocked but she deleted my comment.
I found tattle by searching Mrs meldrum same day ... Google showed 'Mrs meldrum gossip' and this site.... I had my eyes opened! (I'd been on holiday during DLP fiasco so missed it all) .

How did I get blocked??
I asked for the yoga link again as I couldn't find it. Seriously. No joke. ?

This sheep left the pen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Shaza78

Chatty Member
I was blocked, because I said perhaps Lee should dry the girls hair before leaving swimming ?‍♀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Rubynoodle

My comment was deleted, she had asked (ages ago now) about Florence’s hair and whether she should cut it or not to keep the curls and all I said was she would be better giving it a little trim to keep it looking healthy and she deleted my comment! Did think it was strange at the time but looking back she was probably mooching for freebies as some of the other floggers were gifted curly girl products but didn’t think of that back then. She ended up getting them I think I remember seeing them in a what the postman brought video that followed. I stayed a subscriber up until just after the Meldrums channel finished when it became ad central and the cracks were starting to show. I had been a subscriber on Mrs M when she just had maybe 400/500 subs (yes that long!) I have a daughter the same age as S and was pregnant the same time she had Florence (I had twins) and had just given birth again to my 4th when she announced she was pregnant with Poppy. I’d messaged her a couple of times over the years and even though she’d read them almost instantly some of the time she never replied, even though I know she took my advice on some things ?
The turning point for me though, was when Lee gave up his job, I felt like I couldn’t relate to them any more, to see how she could be so organised and put together and gave the girls everything and was always out doing things with them then realised it was because she had help 24/7, gifted everything and it was all just one big Truman show. I tuned out and shortly unsubscribed after that, then one day scrolling on insta they pop up on my feed at Disneyland Paris and the rest is history...

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Justreading

VIP Member
I don't comment on my main account. I use a seperate one because you never know what you'll get blocked for!!
I posted on the snow picture yesterday how glad I was that we had sun! Snow isn't so nice when school shuts, you need to arrange childcare and get to work.
I got blocked!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

stuffata

I asked for information about getting a mortgage on 1 self employed income....i'm an ex sheep..I was interested...i'm self employed....blocked!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I asked her if she could do a video on her experience of a shared ownership house, the process etc. Thought a lot of people would find it helpful and since I had just moved to the country I was genuinely looking for advice. Got attacked by the sheep then my comment was deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Goflorrie

I don't follow her or like/ comment so not blocked. I sit back and watch it unfold from afar.
I used to watch her videos when I was on mat leave and they made me feel crap. I couldn't believe nobody else questioned what they were doing then found tattle and realised there are more than 15 who do.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Queenie

VIP Member
I got blocked for saying her acceptance of payment to visit the food bank was despicable. ?

Reactions: 18

Heilo

I was blocked when I told her it was immoral and unethically to get paid for doing charity. And it was wrong to show up empty handed.

Reactions: 18

Shoegal17

Chatty Member
I don’t follow or subscribe anymore but never commented for for fear of getting a good old
Blocking. Now I watch mainly to relate to the comments on here which are far superior to the Meldrum content, which is like watching David Brent have a ‘Mummy’ channel ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Notfazed

I got blocked for saying I'd love a to buy her book but I'm on a no spend ban. What category would that come under? I feel cheated that I invested in this family for years, watched all the videos and than get blocked. I wish more sheep would open their eyes. She doesn't deserve the lifestyle she has due to her followers as she doesn't give a flying f about anyone but herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
M

Member 177

Mrs Meldrum claims we here at Tattle.life are merely dickheads, trolls and 15 sad people with sad lives.
The purpose of this poll is not to create hate or offend.
It is to highlight the inaccuracies in Mrs Meldrum's stories and tales of woe that we are all trolls, haters etc. Majority, possibly all of us were actually genuine followers who once enjoyed Mrs Meldrum until she started to appear devious and shady with her advertising and promotional work.

Please feel free to post the reason why you were blocked.

Reactions: 14

karenjet

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum claims we here at Tattle.life are merely dickheads, trolls and 15 sad people with sad lives.
The purpose of this poll is not to create hate or offend.
It is to highlight the inaccuracies in Mrs Meldrum's stories and tales of woe that we are all trolls, haters etc. Majority, possibly all of us were actually genuine followers who once enjoyed Mrs Meldrum until she started to appear devious and shady with her advertising and promotional work.

Please feel free to post the reason why you were blocked.
I was a genuine follower up until just after Poppy was born. Just felt fake to me. I got fed up of the constant moaning about how much there was to do. Being a single parent that bugged me. And the voice Reb talked to Poppy in drove me insane!

Reactions: 14

Catwoman

VIP Member
I haven’t been blocked yet as I’ve held my tongue. If I was to say any of how I truly felt I have no doubt I would be blocked in a heartbeat ?

I actually really really did like Mrs M. But now, she just an unrelatable money making lying machine. You never know if something is an ad, gifted, or planting a seed for an upcoming ad. And all those affiliate links!
Used to love them too, being local more so. It seriously became a much loved highlight catching their daily vlogs even my husband tuned in... I was pleased for their success. I enjoyed Lee's banter but tbh could see the spoilt/huffy side to Rebecca even then. But what have they become? Not what they could have. Imagine having it in the palm of your hand and crushing that opportunity? ?

Reactions: 13

Shaza78

Chatty Member
And the only reason I commented on the wet hair after swimming because in the vlogs they kept show lee the girls leaving swimming with soaking wet hair it was in mid December and then she kept moaning that the girls were full of the cold ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13