Mrs Meldrum. Blocking Audit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me sad coz I invested so much time in her account. Liked, commented, sent her messages (she never replied once). When it came to the no spend January I commented that we (as a family) are desperate for a holiday after a very sad Xmas period but can’t book yet as no money and no spend January isn’t really a choice for us more a necessity. Blocked! Feel a fool for feeling sad but when you invest so much time in someone and then they discard you for that??!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I used to really like her vlogs. A friend and I would discuss them on messenger in a positive way and then slowly they changed around that time they were discussing having a third and then that pregnancy announcement. Rebecca’s whole attitude and personality seemed to change.

We would then discuss it with a wtf has happened and then i unsubscribed and stopped watching.

Saw the thread in GG and read it and did look at insta to see what was happening but saw she was worse than ever and realised that I stopped watching at the beginning of the change.

Such a shame as even though she’s ten years younger than me I felt that her videos were so relatable and honest and yes some like that crying over kids doing what kids do or over a cat are a bit laughable but have been there and done that with feeling upset or frustrated because my toddler wasn’t text book perfect or seemed to be ‘broken’ to quite a rebeccaism.

Reactions: 5
Makes me sad coz I invested so much time in her account. Liked, commented, sent her messages (she never replied once). When it came to the no spend January I commented that we (as a family) are desperate for a holiday after a very sad Xmas period but can’t book yet as no money and no spend January isn’t really a choice for us more a necessity. Blocked! Feel a fool for feeling sad but when you invest so much time in someone and then they discard you for that??!!
That's appalling. But sums her up to a t. Not one ounce of sincerity or compassion in her selfish witch bones.
I hope your year gets better. ?

Reactions: 11
I’ve not been blocked (yet). I’m a silent watcher and still deciding whether to bide my time and really go out with a decent comment ? or just continue to observe the ?⛈ unfold...
You don’t have to follow an Instagram account to see all content so go for it ?

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been blocked or comment deleted as I never liked or commented on anything she put up on squares. A couple of times I replied to instastories on something they both asked and didn’t even get an acknowledgement, but then that was before I knew it was all for engagement.

Both of them were reading on GG and here before DLP so anything I wanted to say I could without it being deleted and blocked.

I no longer follow her and unfollowed lee after I was spared during the culled of 2k sheep when he got his wings clipped. It could have been edgy cut his flock tho.

Reactions: 6
And the only reason I commented on the wet hair after swimming because in the vlogs they kept show lee the girls leaving swimming with soaking wet hair it was in mid December and then she kept moaning that the girls were full of the cold ?
Yes and she keeps dragging them out in the freezing cold to fulfil her ads.Remember poor poopy who was already unwell being taken out to complete the ridiculous activity thing on the back of the grinola box.No wonder that kid is permanently ill.

Reactions: 9
My comment was deleted, she had asked (ages ago now) about Florence’s hair and whether she should cut it or not to keep the curls and all I said was she would be better giving it a little trim to keep it looking healthy and she deleted my comment! Did think it was strange at the time but looking back she was probably mooching for freebies as some of the other floggers were gifted curly girl products but didn’t think of that back then. She ended up getting them I think I remember seeing them in a what the postman brought video that followed. I stayed a subscriber up until just after the Meldrums channel finished when it became ad central and the cracks were starting to show. I had been a subscriber on Mrs M when she just had maybe 400/500 subs (yes that long!) I have a daughter the same age as S and was pregnant the same time she had Florence (I had twins) and had just given birth again to my 4th when she announced she was pregnant with Poppy. I’d messaged her a couple of times over the years and even though she’d read them almost instantly some of the time she never replied, even though I know she took my advice on some things ?
The turning point for me though, was when Lee gave up his job, I felt like I couldn’t relate to them any more, to see how she could be so organised and put together and gave the girls everything and was always out doing things with them then realised it was because she had help 24/7, gifted everything and it was all just one big Truman show. I tuned out and shortly unsubscribed after that, then one day scrolling on insta they pop up on my feed at Disneyland Paris and the rest is history...

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I am local so initially enjoyed watching their vlogs but the whole DLP carry on really put me off!! Then I was blocked for liking someone’s comment on the Costa ad (someone said oh she loves Costa until she is paid to go to Starbucks next week)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am local so initially enjoyed watching their vlogs but the whole DLP carry on really put me off!! Then I was blocked for liking someone’s comment on the Costa ad (someone said oh she loves Costa until she is paid to go to Starbucks next week)!!
This is when i got blocked as her sheep were saying the trolls were just jealous and i said i would never be jealous of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some of these reasons are shocking. Rebecca while your reading this stop and have a think about how you treat people. You should be ashamed of yourself

Reactions: 11
I’ve liked loads of bad comments and shesnever blocked me. I don’t even follow her ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
All of you blocked tattlers... Follow the new Instagram account!
mrsrmeldrum.tl

Oh I have been away and didn't realize we had a poll!! Do you all mind if I choose and post any of the stories? If you have a screenshot of the reason for which you have been blocked or your comment deletd let me have it!

Reactions: 4
Rather than then paying for things for themselves they seriously need to pay for a speech therapist for the 3 girls . There speech is absolutely shocking for a 7&4 yr old and as for wee chicken nugget her vocabulary consists of 2words .she will have a hard time settling Florenzo into school cause she'll not want to wear her uniform and wherever florie wants she gets. She allows them to dress themselves but to be honest that's ok for in the house but they actually look like tramps when you see them out and about . She's a very selfish mother instead of Lee having a vasectomy she should of been sterillised in her teenage yrs. As for the house???? Dodgy dealings me think with a yearly salary of 10k , a 650k house , 2cars , the luxury holidays , the tit that they buy don't think my maths is good enough to work that one out . Think she must be mummy & daddy's favourite like wee florie as her sister Tieghan doesn't even have a brush for that straw on her head , hurry up and go back on your travels so as I can rip father out of more cash or wee grampa subsidises them no dought, she's got her fingers in everyone's pocket .used poor Lee's mum to paint the girlies rooms and once she'd finished she's not been seen since , and as for gay boy get a life , man up and get a decent job you swan about like a feckin fairy , your voice hasn't even broken yet , on I'm watching my figure no getting Rammie to bulk you up you talk utter pish half the time , I bet your pals and brothers feel like telling you to grow a pair
They don’t pay for their luxury holidays — all gifted. Same for the contents of their house. I think the only thing they’ve paid for in the house themselves is the toilet roll (could be wrong, #adCushelle).

Reactions: 5
I've not been blocked or deleted, but both Grabecca and Pat have not responded to messages that I have sent them in the past. I unfollowed and unsubbed aaaages ago. I haven't got time for their bullshit :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.