Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on next and added all the things she’s had from there to the basket, am currently at £612. Makes me sick thinking how that sort of money could make a real difference to some families.
Including the £160 coat lee had?? :m

Yeah it's annoying it's gone now.

Today's post are boring, she's tagging Tesco in an ad a few days after shitting on them.

And "I haven't had my lips done, I haven't had anything done". I bet she just means surgical procedures.

View attachment 2965
Thank you, and yes can’t believe she’s tagging Tesco?maybe in the hopes of reparing damaged made?! She needs her brains done if nothing else??

Including the £160 coat lee had?? :m
It's like generation game

The pink duvet coat shes had for while

But yes lees non binary coat.
Her fake plastic Barbour
Her Chelsea boots
Least 5 chunky jumpers
1 main light and 2 side lights and mirrors in her bedroom
We think the light tall one family room
Food fairy bedding
Safayas curtains
So many kids clothes and shoes.

Reactions: 5
If she hasn't had her lips filled then she needs to lay off the #gifted Bobbi Brown lipstick because it appears to be having an adverse reaction and making her top lip swell, trout pouts are so not pretty!!

Reactions: 9
Just went on next and added all the things she’s had from there to the basket, am currently at £612. Makes me sick thinking how that sort of money could make a real difference to some families.
Something With dungeon in the title and also mushrooms !!!

Reactions: 2
It's like generation game

The pink duvet coat shes had for while

But yes lees non binary coat.
Her fake plastic Barbour
Her Chelsea boots
Least 5 chunky jumpers
1 main light and 2 side lights and mirrors in her bedroom
We think the light tall one family room
Food fairy bedding
Safayas curtains
So many kids clothes and shoes.
Yeah I’ve forgotten loads, forgot both coats, never saw curtains, only kids clothes I did were bits she’s shown today and the sprout pjs but know there is loads more so easily at £1000+

Reactions: 2
New poster here so please bare with me. I've been a long time supporter of the Meldrums, I don't always comment (lifes too busy) but when I do it's always been done with positivity. Yet today woke up to find I was blocked, when I've questioned it I've received this dm, and someone else has directed me to this site.

I've not had a chance to read all the threads/posts, I'm livid to be accused of being a troll, and the level of paranoia she is showing is concerning!

I wasn't previously a member of Tattle but the disgusting way she is treating loyal followers has sent me over here.

She clearly has many issues!

She has officially lost the plot!

Reactions: 6
Yeah it's annoying it's gone now.

Today's post are boring, she's tagging Tesco in an ad a few days after shitting on them.

And "I haven't had my lips done, I haven't had anything done". I bet she just means surgical procedures.

View attachment 2965
What a looker. ?????

Ok just a few things I was wondering

Why do all these bloggers use cheeky this and that all the time? Maybe I'm just old and not with the young ones but I get sick of hearing oh had a cheeky whatever especially when they are talking about eating out as that seems to be all bloggers do is eat out sorry about the rant but Feb said she had a cheeky lie in and it just annoyed me it's just a lie in.

So Reb says she doesn't gain followers from vlogs then where is she gaining them from her wallet?????? Cos I don't know where else she's gaining them from and I would say most if not all her followers (past followers and blocked ones) me included started following her after seeing a vlog altho her vlogs are ? now. For the attention of Reb I have never subscribed/followed anyone due to an advert and I would think most people are the same.

For anyone that doesn't follow her her question about if people still want vlogs its 81% do haha Reb better get vlogging even tho u cant be arsed

Also for anyone wanting to see her insta stats on social blade remember to include the r mrsrmeldrum not just Mrs m
I don’t get the whole “cheeky” thing either. Maybe they mean “cheeky” as in a cheeky coffee, cheeky shopping spree or cheeky trip to DLP because they’ve scrounged & begged for these things & pay for mothing! ?

Reactions: 4
Thing is, this IS her proper job in the real world,as I have said before, I work now in retail, our customer service has to be 100% on the ball, they are literally our wages, the same with Reb!! Your audience pay your bills Reb, without them NO Brand will want to work with you or kindly #gift you anything, why would they??? It’s all back handed advertising, they won’t do it without ??? to market it too...best buck your ideas up love, more and more ?are becoming aware of who you really are!!!!

Reactions: 11
What’s worrying is that if people really are influenced into buying and are ordering this stuff from next using a credit account the interest rate is really high!

Reactions: 9
Lees insta stories enough about the mushroom and the weird faces he makes! It’s cringeworthy, honestly if that was my husband I’d have the serious sicks right now if he plastered that all over the internet ? he’s asking if it will get any better? Considering his followers are mostly females under the age of 20 why is he still talking about it and asking for advice. I don’t get these floggers it’s just not a natural way to behave! Especially for a man ? take care of your family and stop seeking validation and likes from complete strangers on the internet. What a plonker

Reactions: 13
Yeah I’ve forgotten loads, forgot both coats, never saw curtains, only kids clothes I did were bits she’s shown today and the sprout pjs but know there is loads more so easily at £1000+
I forgot the sprout pjs for entire family which poppy must have hated as was in different pair when she woke up.
Non binary coat sticks in my mind.
Lots week on vlogs or stories so it's hard to keep track of so much kindly gifted.
Each jumper must be 30.

I estimate least 1k probably more
I bet there's some undeclared

Did anyone contact oakland and asked them why they randomly blessed the meldrum.

Recap banned xmas list

Next
Costa
Matlan
Tesco
Oakland
Elemis
Olay

Have I forgot any brands.

Reactions: 8
Lees insta stories enough about the mushroom and the weird faces he makes! It’s cringeworthy, honestly if that was my husband I’d have the serious sicks right now if he plastered that all over the internet ? he’s asking if it will get any better? Considering his followers are mostly females under the age of 20 why is he still talking about it and asking for advice. I don’t get these floggers it’s just not a natural way to behave! Especially for a man ? take care of your family and stop seeking validation and likes from complete strangers on the internet. What a plonker
Let’s not forget that he also has 3 daughters, I wonder if he would like if a man was doing what he’s doing on insta and the girls were watching and following too??( obviously not now but when they bigger and have Instagram accounts too)

Reactions: 4
Title little reb peep lost some sheep she doesn't know where to find them. Some sheep tattle for crimes against fashion leaving the awful next jumpers behind them!

Reactions: 12
Off topic but Please can you let me know where you can get it for 1.50 as I've been after some more for a while ? plus i don't wanna buy anything sponsored by her xx
In Wilko. You can order online for store pick up or delivery

The reason she doesn’t “do debating”
Is because she’s never had to justify any of her choices in life before.
She’s from a wealthy family where mummy & daddy have clearly given her anything and everything she ever wanted. Never been taught the value of money or been given any kind of work ethic.
Gets together with Lee while she was still a child at 15. He’s a few years older and clearly out to impress so he’s never said no to her and has basically been her witch since they got together.
She gets knocked up accidentally when she’s 21 and continues to pop out the kids while Daddy Cannon & Doormat Lee pick up the bill.
Starts up a YT channel where she doesn’t have to justify herself to anyone and has a family full of muppets who continue to lick her arse and tell her how wonderful she is.
She’s led a ridiculously sheltered life - never had a real job or done anything other than getting done by an older boy (aside from a couple of months in Florida which was by all accounts nothing more than an extended holiday presumably bank rolled by Daddy C)

She’s done nothing and has no real life experience at all.

I dunno who the hell she thinks she is.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.