Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooppsss....unable to comment on Mrs M’s latest Instagram re Wilco. Must be blocked for some reason. Just wanted to let her know the Dr Beckmann she mentions is currently £1.50 instead of the £3.00 she mentions. What is the point in having Instagram and followers if they are unable to comment??
Off topic but Please can you let me know where you can get it for 1.50 as I've been after some more for a while ? plus i don't wanna buy anything sponsored by her xx

Reactions: 2
I’m sure nobody asked if you had your lips done as they wouldn’t want to risk being hastily blocked Reb. Someone’s been lurking on Tattle I think.

Reactions: 10
I noticed her followers were on 81.4 the other day and now they are on 81.2, the drop is probably all the followers she’s deleted and blocked over the last couple of days

Reactions: 8
I’m sure nobody asked if you had your lips done as they wouldn’t want to risk being hastily blocked Reb. Someone’s been lurking on Tattle I think.

???
Oh Reb
Pull the other one

A) you bloody HAVE had your lips done! It’s so obvious! Don’t lie!!!
B) no one has asked that - you’ve just been reading tattle haven’t you?! Go on. Just admit it!

If she hasn't had her lips done she's probably using one of those cock pumps for your lips to make them bigger :m:m:m careful of bruising.

Here's her instagram stats - https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/mrsrmeldrum don't think she's deleted alot. But she's so thirsty is following a few more people every day :coffee:

Reactions: 5
Oh how the mighty have fallen. She has completely lost the plot.

I bet she thought her rant a while ago about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and the police were going to scare people into not having an opinion. Well unfortunately for you edgy it had the complete opposite effect.

You are a greedy narcissist who really has no clue. No one is jealous of you. You have to work 365 days a year have no privacy and for what a few chunky knits from next and some cheap looking furniture. No thanks I would rather keep my dignity and privacy and not rely on shady adverts to keep a roof over my family’s head.

The one thing I will thank her for is I’m now saving money as I refuse to shop anywhere that has #gifted anything to her. So I suppose every cloud......

Reactions: 22
So she’s advertising colour dirt catcher with a jumper she sprayed with that 2 day ?!!

Here’s a thought use the recommended amount of washing powder for your #gifted washing machine with like colours and there is no need for this.

From social blade instagram her engagement level is low, almost half of brummymummy for example.
91457EB2-2CF9-4AC4-823C-7A6D35F88EB3.jpeg
6A1D103C-7215-410A-97B7-ABF3C343BB6B.jpeg
E228307B-C36B-4632-AD9E-515BCAEC32C9.jpeg

Just for laughs even Lazy has a better engagement level!!

Reactions: 6
I hope she is reading this so she can see that she is to blame for loyal followers coming over here to complain when they've been treated so badly. Any negativity has been created by Mrs Meldrums own doing and it's a shocking way to run a business. I'd like to say well done, you're turning people against you.

Reactions: 17
So she’s advertising colour dirt catcher with a jumper she sprayed with that 2 day ?!!

Here’s a thought use the recommended amount of washing powder for your #gifted washing machine with like colours and there is no need for this.

From social blade instagram her engagement level is low, almost half of brummymummy for example.
View attachment 2961View attachment 2962View attachment 2963
That’s why she’s ripping the arse out of it at the moment on Instagram asking the sheep for ideas/comments etc
She couldn’t give a crap what people reply with she just wants to up the engagement.

I hope she is reading this so she can see that she is to blame for loyal followers coming over here to complain when they've been treated so badly. Any negativity has been created by Mrs Meldrums own doing and it's a shocking way to run a business. I'd like to say well done, you're turning people against you.
She's been refreshing this forum constantly from the very first thread months ago. But she's learnt nothing and doubt she ever will.

She's been refreshing this forum constantly from the very first thread months ago. But she's learnt nothing and doubt she ever will.
Yeah unfortunately she’s is surrounded by family/friends who think the same way she does and who have come on here to troll these threads. The whole lot of them are batshit crazy.

New thread ideas?

Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched gifted lounge and still looking for more to scrounge

Reactions: 16
Just went on next and added all the things she’s had from there to the basket, am currently at £612. Makes me sick thinking how that sort of money could make a real difference to some families.

Reactions: 11
I can’t seem to be able to see her instagram anymore, I could on the insta donwload but it isn’t working anymore, anyone knows where can I see it, please?

I can’t seem to be able to see her instagram anymore, I could on the insta donwload but it isn’t working anymore, anyone knows where can I see it, please?
Yeah it's annoying it's gone now.

Today's post are boring, she's tagging Tesco in an ad a few days after shitting on them.

And "I haven't had my lips done, I haven't had anything done". I bet she just means surgical procedures.

Screenshot_20181209-140900.jpg

Reactions: 4
Ok just a few things I was wondering

Why do all these bloggers use cheeky this and that all the time? Maybe I'm just old and not with the young ones but I get sick of hearing oh had a cheeky whatever especially when they are talking about eating out as that seems to be all bloggers do is eat out sorry about the rant but Feb said she had a cheeky lie in and it just annoyed me it's just a lie in.

So Reb says she doesn't gain followers from vlogs then where is she gaining them from her wallet?????? Cos I don't know where else she's gaining them from and I would say most if not all her followers (past followers and blocked ones) me included started following her after seeing a vlog altho her vlogs are ? now. For the attention of Reb I have never subscribed/followed anyone due to an advert and I would think most people are the same.

For anyone that doesn't follow her her question about if people still want vlogs its 81% do haha Reb better get vlogging even tho u cant be arsed

Also for anyone wanting to see her insta stats on social blade remember to include the r mrsrmeldrum not just Mrs m

Reactions: 6
Off topic but Please can you let me know where you can get it for 1.50 as I've been after some more for a while ? plus i don't wanna buy anything sponsored by her xx

View attachment 2961View attachment 2962View attachment 2963
Really interesting. I dont understand how she can delete and play around with social blade stats.

As few weeks ago she was losing 10 to 12 followers some days on insta.
If shes gone down 200 thats quite a loss some we blocked so any comments or likes engagement on old posts us lost.

Do brands not care about engagement at all.
It's all a bit weird how much control she has over it.

I have never seen any others do as many ads or act this way.

She's got huge losses if veiws on you tube as shes been busy deleting videos.
It's lovely Anderson has her old hidden vlogs on their channel.

It does make me thinks they going to great efforts to censor and hide.
Are they worse than we already think
The house is big elephant in the room as we not quite clear who owns it.
The mortgage is a mystery for sure.

She's had nothing done
Not true lee been done and he won't stop whinging about it.

Do we think she buys comments and subscribers

Will she get her play button.

Will some brands blacklist her in the new year

Or decide her engagement figures are nky6 there and less brand work coming their way.

Also last few weeks noticed hardly any comments from other vloggers .
Some are annoyed shes copied their ideas.
Some are annoyed they under greater scrutiny and tarnished with same brush.

Right now her engagement is low
There's a negative vibe around them and maybe they think its wise to stop commenting on her insta and vlogs like they used to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.