Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lounge is just all wrong. The orange wood just doesn’t go with the dark walls.

Every picture of Lee he does that same stupid open mouthed expression. Looks such a goon.

Genuine followers with opinions comments getting deleted. Really not going to help their, already, severely tarnished brand. She is being such a fool.

Reactions: 11
More next #ad posts on Instagram today. And I don't believe for one second that people have asked about the sizing in the jumper, she just loves showing off what sizes she wears
How can both sizes just fit the same as well, not convincing me to go and get one. How many new jumpers does one person need

Reactions: 4
Next has been labelled befire as paid partnership so we assume next paid her undisclosed large sum for so many squares and stories.
I have never seen other vloggers so agressive and daily advertise the same brand we all bored of next.
But then like i say they must have got 1k worth of kindly gifted so now next own them.

But what I'm puzzled about is if they have been paid large lump sum which they must have as paid partnership maybe 5k upwards its so many squares next own their arse.
So no pooping on next threads
Less still whinging about his balls although the were metaphorically gone before the chop.

So we have large financial payment
1k of kindly gifted.

Why's the grabby moo then adding affiliate links to items she gifted therefore making the next jumper the gift that keeps on giving.

As for him shut up about your boys.

She's asked on insta if people want her to continue with family vlogs as shes concerned she gains no new followers.
Are veiws/ engagement down I know subcribers still rising.

Maybe she is worried as can see insta followers falling.

Can anyone find her Insta social blade as that's where I reckon she take a hammering with recent behaviour.

She's clearly tracking and her numbers
She also clueless what videos to do even though she had a notebook so many idea.

Also another huge thing is her latest videos not hugely festive.
So maybe veiwers are preferring to watch vlogmas on mummy and daddy and me.

We dident even see the meldrums decorate the tree it suddenly appeared.
If you compare this December to previous 3 her channels very different like we said none of usual videos.

You cant have what i brought my kids for xmas if they were all free.

Happy Fisher price Christmas poppy.

Surprised tree not kindly gifted.
Surely it needs to be clear if gifted every time though? If I was a new viewer I wouldn’t have a clue. I just don’t think she can slip up and as someone has already said, Lee is director of Mrs Meldrum ltd so why has he not put AD on a lot of his stuff. Can’t stand them, both tight wads and greedy.

Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe she is blatantly lying saying that she has not deleted anything what a weirdo!!!!! Reb get a grip you are losing it, you are going to cause another tit storm at this rate.

*update* that bottom comment has now been deleted, her fingers must be on fire this morning!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
New poster here so please bare with me. I've been a long time supporter of the Meldrums, I don't always comment (lifes too busy) but when I do it's always been done with positivity. Yet today woke up to find I was blocked, when I've questioned it I've received this dm, and someone else has directed me to this site.

I've not had a chance to read all the threads/posts, I'm livid to be accused of being a troll, and the level of paranoia she is showing is concerning!

I wasn't previously a member of Tattle but the disgusting way she is treating loyal followers has sent me over here.

She clearly has many issues!

Attachments

Reactions: 24
New poster here so please bare with me. I've been a long time supporter of the Meldrums, I don't always comment (lifes too busy) but when I do it's always been done with positivity. Yet today woke up to find I was blocked, when I've questioned it I've received this dm, and someone else has directed me to this site.

I've not had a chance to read all the threads/posts, I'm livid to be accused of being a troll, and the level of paranoia she is showing is concerning!

I wasn't previously a member of Tattle but the disgusting way she is treating loyal followers has sent me over here.

Wait until you read everything on here & see what she’s been up to! It’ll make your hair curl!

Reactions: 4
From what I'm reading on here and on Insta is that unless you are commenting with gushing compliments she blocks you, and even if you are positive towards her she will block you anyway just incase your comments aren't what they seem? Reeks of paranoia!
I can understand deleting nasty comments but she'll end up with no followers left if she continues her current behaviour.
Very disappointed in her behaviour. And because I've done nothing wrong I'm not hiding behind any fake profiles or anything. Surely if I was a troll I would hide my profile or make a fake one instead of one which shows my real name etc!

Reactions: 10
She’s an absolute loon.
She actually believes the utter shite that’s coming out of her mouth.
She’s really showing her true colours now. This is the real Rebecca Meldrum. What a farce!

Reactions: 12

I was exactly the same. I posted quite reasonable questions on a couple of her posts and was then blocked. I was pretty peeved cause I’d been a loyal follower of hers for quite a while.
She has lost the plot and has no real grasp on the reality of life. Lives it all through her phone and social media. It’s sad and it’s ultimately the kids who will suffer.
I ask my daughter’s permission to put photos of her on my FB or Insta. Sometimes she refuses. That’s her right.
What choice have those Meldrum children been given? None, I’d imagine. Or very, very little.
She goes on and on about their privacy yet when they moved her address was leaked (her fault). They’re very traceable. Yesterday I saw her car at a local shopping centre and lo and behold, they’re at the Pizza Express in that shopping centre. Only a few yards away from where myself and my family were. Only takes one obsessive fan to pop their bubble of safety. I’d recognise her kids if I saw them in public. That’s quite a scary thought.

Reactions: 8
What is her latest insta story all about?!

I don’t gain any new followers (money) from doing vlogs (so I have no interest in doing them) but if you want them il do them (she will say that everyone has voted to not do them)

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone I’ve been sent this today found this forum after. It’s really shocked me
You can’t reason with the unreasonable
All I did was say they looked nice and asked if they gifted freebies
You will come to realise you can’t say or ask this woman anything, that she in slightest doesn’t agree with. The way she treats her followers is disgusting, especially when they are essentially paying her bills. She’s driving people here to this forum, where they can see her for what she really is.

Reactions: 9
Pathetic. Plus I’m sick of hearing ‘so many of you guys are asking... *insert sponsored product here*’ what a load of crap it’s just a way to shoehorn her paid product here. Also I’d say the most concerning thing is how she censors anything remotely questioning so you’re completely unable to have any kind of conversation or genuine interaction. I’m actually very very closely connected to the next PR agency (if you’re watching reb) and this completely goes against what we’d look for an an online ambassador so I’ll watch with interest what happens here but would also encourage everyone to contact next PR department too

Reactions: 19
Wow it's all falling around her ears if she's now accusing the genuine followers of being the trolls.

Note to those left on her account that aren't bought followers, remember and kiss ass on every post, and only ask questions if you're asking where something is from. Otherwise you're a troll and she doesn't want you. God forbid you ever have a differing opinion to her, keep them to yourself.

I think she is taken the word ' follower' a bit too literally, she's like some cult leader who expects total adoration and devotion.

The Bad Boy church of the #gifted

Reactions: 13
She's absolutely bonkers - if she had a job in the real world she would be that colleague you avoided at all costs - the one who would lose her rag at anything you said she didn't like, if she didn't like the way you looked at her etc.

Reactions: 9
Pathetic. Plus I’m sick of hearing ‘so many of you guys are asking... *insert sponsored product here*’ what a load of crap it’s just a way to shoehorn her paid product here. Also I’d say the most concerning thing is how she censors anything remotely questioning so you’re completely unable to have any kind of conversation or genuine interaction. I’m actually very very closely connected to the next PR agency (if you’re watching reb) and this completely goes against what we’d look for an an online ambassador so I’ll watch with interest what happens here but would also encourage everyone to contact next PR department too
Well its had opposite effect. Load of us boycotting next.

I reckon shes been gifted 1k of next freebies clothes for her lee kids and home bits.
She's been paid
She's also earning off poorly labelled affiliate links.

It's all too much next every single flipping day.

Hence the next in the title

I'm.confused if it's brand work how she can limit comments deleted and block as limits amount of people engaging with next.

She even had whole post deleted on Tesco Florence and fred insta.
She's had posts removed off mumsnet.
She's deleted loads of you tube videos off you tube and some stuff of insta.

It's extreme censorship..
She doesnt engage in any debate.
She doesnt want any critical feedback even if it is constructive.

She's told so many lies and contradiction.
She set her loyal sheep on attacking her critics before.
She's the biggest delusional troll of all.

All ads at once because of move
Every day a next ad.

She’s absolutely lost it.
Only a few days ago she was saying how much she enjoyed doing the vlogs and how much she’s missed doing them.

They don’t make money from vlogs.

So basically what she’s saying is that she wants to ditch the vlogs because she wants to just do money making advertising. In a nut shell.

She’s an idiot.

She’s so deluded. She honestly hadn’t got a clue!!!

Reactions: 12
Another ad.... this time not Next but a dirt catcher for washing machine. She's been using it for ages apparently: not that we would have seen it since the utility room hasn't been featured for so long

Reactions: 6
She just posted an obvious ad for colour catcher stuff, I thought oh there’s no ‘ad’ there! Refreshed my page and lo and behold there it is - AD! Clearly proving us wrong that she does wash her clothes ?

Reactions: 7
Another ad.... this time not Next but a dirt catcher for washing machine. She's been using it for ages apparently: not that we would have seen it since the utility room hasn't been featured for so long

She has so many new clothes I doubt they even see the washing machine!
She’s so dense I doubt she even uses the washing machine. She just gets her live in slave (husband) to do it yknow, because she’s just soooo busy with “work” and “mum life”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.