Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo deleted the first comment about gifting things to less fortunate, probably got the heads up after reading here. Someone else has commented asking the same question though but it looks like a fake account lol no doubt that comment will be gone pronto

Reactions: 3
That comment has a few likes now, I wonder if she will delete this one too, doesn’t look good if she does but we all know she doesn’t care how it looks.
Do her sheep really believe she gives away anything that’s gifted? You only have to look at her page, all the next clothes, f&f, Matalan gifted gym membership, oak furniture, house furnishings, pushchairs, theatre tickets, skin care, dry shampoo for clothes ? menstrual cups the list is endless! This shows that she gives nothing away, are they that dull?

Attachments

I agree. Something very odd. Reb was totally chuffed with herself getting Lee's wallet-in- hand shot for insta. Could hear her chirpy laugh. She's such a troll.
Letting him spend his pocket money on " others" ?
Encouraging " empathy" in her whole team..........?

Although he could have just been putting away a note of the voucher payment ( # Spon) for future transparency...............?

Reactions: 2
Urghhhh can we stop the insane fake cheesy grins!!! Really over done and so cringe!!

Reactions: 6
She’s waiting til she’s gifted stuff she doesn’t want...we could be waiting a while.

Possibly just not enough SELF CARE items landed in the PO Box, or held up in the Christmas post. Somewhere out there, there's a very lonely three pound pair of socks waiting for some company :cry:

Reactions: 11
Letting him spend his pocket money on " others" ?
Encouraging " empathy" in her whole team..........?

Although he could have just been putting away a note of the voucher payment ( # Spon) for future transparency...............?
She has been transparent and said they don't get vouchers, vouchers for vloggers is a myth apparently..... Must have been a coupon! ???

Reactions: 3
I saw her car in Union Square car park today. It was on the top floor. Recognised the reg plate from her Insta/YouTube and remembered it was a Ford C-Max that she drives. The reg has REB in it, I think. Checked stories and, yup. They’re in Union Square at Pizza Express.
Isn’t it pretty scary how recognisable they make themselves?!

Reactions: 22
I am having to stand back from the whole area of vloggers/influencers across the board...companies gifting non stop while some families don't even have a place to sleep.I know it's business and advertising etc. but it's starting to really bother me
Exactly how I feel !!

Reactions: 5
I saw her car in Union Square car park today. It was on the top floor. Recognised the reg plate from her Insta/YouTube and remembered it was a Ford C-Max that she drives. The reg has REB in it, I think. Checked stories and, yup. They’re in Union Square at Pizza Express.
Isn’t it pretty scary how recognisable they make themselves?!
Hope you keyed it?! (Joke... ?)

Reactions: 4
They went to the theatre Loads awhile back when it was all given for free then hardly at all!!! They are sooo tight !

Reactions: 4
still missing the point aren't they
I think they do have this idea that whilst they are out there being all celeb like they are still normal. They cannot be influencers and 'public figures' and not be willing to accept public comment! By the same argument no politician should ever listen to a layman. They can say what they want, but they cannot expect people to have the same view or get pissy when they express it - just as they are expressing theirs!
with PTWM, a lot of admiration for what she does, but I am not gonna lie, whilst I get that everyone has struggles, some of the stuff she posts about her kids I am like WTF did I just read and its out there for everyone to read and see. There is such a thing as overshare. I also agree that her eldest, like MANY MANY girls her age are trying to bring the sexy in an attempt to look older and it just makes it look like a load of Lolitas.

As for the free things being sent - I blame the companies just as much! The neonatal wards are always after stuff, the social work departments will easily take unwanted kids clothes - I as poor as I am GIVE away my kids old clothes, I don't even bundle sell them on as I feel off about that. I have sold things are are specific to local sports clubs etc, and a few items as eldest wanted to try to make some pennies, but if its wearable it goes to the rag bins or other people I know are looking for clothes.

She has been transparent and said they don't get vouchers, vouchers for vloggers is a myth apparently..... Must have been a coupon! ???
You don’t get vouchers for restaurants they tell them your coming before but you would often only get the meal plus one drink each so if they had more or chose alcohol they’d have to pay for that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.