Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Lee advertising pizzaexpress in exchange for a free meal?

What is it not market AD?

I am going to write to ADA about him....i've got a list of examples as long as my arm of un declared ADs on his insta
Write to the cma also. They are stricter with regards to gifted not being declared as ads .

Reactions: 3
Dear Reb,

Just to let you know you can easily get a voucher code for Pizza Express. Meal and a drink for both you and Lee for around £30. Very reasonable price to keep your privacy and you dignity intact. You could even just sit and talk to each other without having to whip your phone's out as it wouldn't be 'work'.

A lovely bit of me time for you both as I know that is something you struggle with.

Best regards An.

Reactions: 13
I am having to stand back from the whole area of vloggers/influencers across the board...companies gifting non stop while some families don't even have a place to sleep.I know it's business and advertising etc. but it's starting to really bother me

Reactions: 30
I am having to stand back from the whole area of vloggers/influencers across the board...companies gifting non stop while some families don't even have a place to sleep.I know it's business and advertising etc. but it's starting to really bother me
Totally agree! This time of year so many families are struggling,why aren’t these companies and influencers giving back to those in need?!
All I see is greed and makes me feel sick!!

Reactions: 15
Probably really petty but it really bothers me how she calls her family her “team”. Just say family! It’s like she’s referring to them as work pals...which I guess they are!

Reactions: 16
Totally agree! This time of year so many families are struggling,why aren’t these companies and influencers giving back to those in need?!
All I see is greed and makes me feel sick!!
I feel same why couldent they have gifted maybe families with ill kids like cancer.
Why are they all gifted free holidays/meals/toys and days out when they all wealthy living in big houses.

Maybe I'm being cynical may be they did pay for meal.

But if they mention meerkats in vlog or insta than its probably a freebie.

I wonder what the girls make of it when they go out never paying or queuing like other families.

Guess it's trade off

Showing thousands people your room.
When you poorly
When you on the bath
When you having private fun moments at home like silly dancing or singing
Always having to dress a certain way party dresses and Tutus.

Having a mother whos busy and snappy
Too busy to attend your assembly as shes off to the shops.
They must hate photos as they probably take several and their lives are so staged.
I honestly think on some vlogs they scripted and told to do or say certain things.

Wish she stop calling them team they are your family not work colleagues.
She hasent called her parents the parentals in a while.

Lee stop pulling that staged shock crazy face.
Just be natural.
Stop moaning about your balls
Declare all ads and gifts

Same pic on both accounts bit desperate they constantly after engagement.

Lee wheres the mirror from as you failed to answer the sheep.

Reactions: 9
I do wonder if the real reason Reb isn't doing a what the girls are getting for Xmas is because it's all or mostly stuff that's been gifted and she doesn't want people to know I find it very odd not doing it as it's a great way to get some affiliate links also I'm sure past years she's shown some things she's getting the girls and she always used to do Xmas eve hamper vlog every year. By doing none of this just makes me feel all these things have all just been gifted items and now she's avoiding doing them cos she will be asked what she has and hasn't actually bought.

Reactions: 11
There's lots of good content creators out there. But Mrs meldrum and all the channel mum floggers are nothing more than a mixture of QVC and juice plus.

They just landed on their feet and found a way to make easy money with little effort and are running with it. Just don't give her engagement or followers.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. I’m 10 years older than her and dress much better (not saying i’m a fashion guru) she really is frumpy for someone not yet 30. She should really step away from next (but won’t as they are free) and Primark and experiment with her style. Zara, Topshop etc Aberdeen has all the main chains and then some local stores including Tiger Lily boutique which would be great for some trendy bits. Ultimately she would be better buying quality rather than the current quantity.

Personally I have the odd bit from Primark but you need to pick wisely and I don’t think i’ve ever bought from Next!
Same Sprocket, used to buy work trousers from Next but that was it, really dont see the attraction, it seems very dated and old to me.
Aberdeen is getting better with Union Square but still not as good as Edinburgh or Glasgow sadly.

Saw the whole lot in town today and couldn’t believe how small reb and lee are. The camera definitely adds on 10lb and it seems about 10inchs too.

Reactions: 5
Just saw this comment on instagram...wonder if it’ll get deleted?!
It’s already gone ??? must be really enjoying her day with her phone glued to her hand ready to delete the ‘trolls’ comments. Poor woman will have been blocked as well, seems like a genuine question to me why block and delete Reb? ?

Reactions: 15
Oh my word Theartre trip gifted do they not pay for anything????? Wouldn’t it be lovely if these companies gifted to families that would never have the opportunity to experience these things , events, holidays etc!!! They really are unbelievable!
I find it hard to understand how they can think that this is ok, it is sickening ?

Reactions: 12
Someone else has just asked the same question.... will see if she deletes that comment too!

Reactions: 6
I think they paid for pizza express as in the insta stories you can see Lee standing in the background with his wallet, bank card and a whole load of moths flying out

Reactions: 12
I think they paid for pizza express as in the insta stories you can see Lee standing in the background with his wallet, bank card and a whole load of moths flying out

I think a lot of the time it’s very strategic. They bleat on about certain brands or items for ages and then end up “working with” similar brands or the brand itself.
For example Mrs M has been harping on for YEARS about Bobbi Brown lipstick and she’s now been gifted one to advertise. She’s got a ring by Monica Vinider that she’s had she’s and yet now she’s advertising the ring via an affiliate link on her page.
They maybe have paid for the pizza today but just wait, they will be trying to get something else out of it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.