Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree the spray looks horrific stuff ! Here’s my #kindlygifted #unlimtednextdaydelivery #next jumper that I’m a far too busy #mumboss #digitalcontentcreator to put in the wash, just spray with this #paidpartnership #onlyslightlytoxic #chemicalcocktail Don’t worry you can always use your #AD room air purifier when your kids start feeling faint........ she will advertise anything, why brands are still paying her is beyond me.
She would be there oooing and aaaarhing over cowshite if someone paid her to say ‘it’s just the best mood booster to slather all over yourself on a me day’ #mentalhealth #selfcare what utter bollox
Speaking of bollox do shut up meldrum you’ve put me right off you!

Reactions: 23
The real question is:
Is this top
Navy and Gold
Or
Black and white ?

And exactly how close can rebby get to the open fire after spraying herself with some toxic type of tit just to save 5 minutes ??‍♀

Rebecca we know how busy you must be as a single mum of 3 but now Royalee has ACTUALLY put his balls out to pasture, stick an apron on him and be done with it.
He’d make a belter of a house wife.

And you also might not burn if you get to close to the fire in that unnaturally dark room, give him the iron to play with now he’s not spraying anything dangerous around* and you’re sorted ?
*you get me, wink wink :m:m
?

Edit: Don’t witches burn near water though, not fire ?
That Hague Blue almost water like wall must make her anxious when she sees flames.
#triggered #ptsd

FC7C6535-6AD4-4A33-A37B-4F330FCB21AC.jpeg

Reactions: 5
This is an all new low even for her! She’s so enthusiastic about it too ? gross. Wash your clothes!
Evening, Comrades. That spray is absolutely revolting. It reminds me of a 13 year old boy spraying their stinky clothes with lynx.

Just catching up as haven't been on here for a bit or Instagram but do I spot the fake dust trap flowers from Next AGAIN in the most recent video on the hall table. Are they just moved from room to room?!

Reactions: 7
Let's encourage the world to not wash their clothes and all be dirty bastards! Fantastic! I've seen it all now .. we can add scruffy and unhygienic to her name now ??

Let's encourage the world to not wash their clothes and all be dirty bastards! Fantastic! I've seen it all now .. we can add scruffy and unhygienic to her name now ??
I think she’s already unhygienic. I remember one post (can’t remember if it was a YT post or insta) but she had her boots on the kitchen work top cleaning them ? ? ?

Reactions: 2
Clemmie Telford washed her trainers in the dishwasher - with a full load of crockery. She passed it off as some baby brained mistake when some followers pointed out possible hygiene issues ?

Reactions: 4
It's clearly laziness as well. I mean i would much rather spending the time washing and drying my clothes and have them fresh and smelling nice than being a lazy woman and re wearing everything into oblivion... She'll be boasting about reusing her knickers next!!! That's if she's not doing it already!

It's clearly laziness as well. I mean i would much rather spending the time washing and drying my clothes and have them fresh and smelling nice than being a lazy woman and re wearing everything into oblivion... She'll be boasting about reusing her knickers next!!! That's if she's not doing it already!
Lee does strike me as the type to wear his underwear inside out on day 2 ???

Reactions: 6
With her lastest #ad is she now to busy to wash clothes? I would hate to see the tit that she apparently turns down if this is the crap she’s willing to advertise.
Don't be silly.... Reb doesn't turn down ads. I get the impression she would advertise a holiday to Iraq if they were paying her!
She should get herself noticed by that Aberdeen company that transforms your existing kitchen, they can change the cabinet door colour, change the worktop colour, everything. They really are amazing but Reb doesn't want me to tell her the name of that company ??

Reactions: 9
Don't be silly.... Reb doesn't turn down ads. I get the impression she would advertise a holiday to Iraq if they were paying her!
She should get herself noticed by that Aberdeen company that transforms your existing kitchen, they can change the cabinet door colour, change the worktop colour, everything. They really are amazing but Reb doesn't want me to tell her the name of that company ??
Ooooo why not? Lol

Reactions: 1
Ooooo why not? Lol
I'm kidding, I'm sure she would love to know the name of that company, but I'm not going to tell her. I probably would have told her all about them in a DM over on insta but can't - she blocked me because she lied about DLP, so no DM for Reb.
I think it will be good for her to live with a kitchen she doesn't enjoy ?

Reactions: 3
On Emily Norris' vlog tonight she mentioned that someone else had suggested to her that she was really "lucky" that her channel had grown so much. Doesn't that sound just like something our jealous Reb would say? Nothing to do with the fact that Emily is much more engaging than you and puts muchmore effort into her videos...

Reactions: 8
Sorry I still want to see a full on #Spon # AD #Kindly Gifted collaboration with V.I.Poo!

I mean that Jo Malone Aldi Dupe thingie isn't going to last forever in the " Downstairs Cloakroom", and so far no sign of good old Jo popping past with the real deal!
Plus they spout so much utter BS she could multi task through her busy life with it...............???.
I mean in the last week we've had sprouts, bollocks and chunky knit stench quencher, I think it's the next best seller for the ?Got to keep the facilities "fresh" for the festive season!??⛄?

I'm kidding, I'm sure she would love to know the name of that company, but I'm not going to tell her. I probably would have told her all about them in a DM over on insta but can't - she blocked me because she lied about DLP, so no DM for Reb.
I think it will be good for her to live with a kitchen she doesn't enjoy ?
Let's start the day with another ad

Will she also bang on about next delivery again today and yet another freebie.

Noticed hardly any comments back to the sheep.
Still dont know where the mirror is from.

Watched the vlog so very very dull.

Could it be shes not officially working with asda its just an affiliate link.

Love a comments o vlogs you never showed us how the rugs looked.

Why no rug for the dungeon.

Gave a feeling playroom yours next as she has lots of prints to hang up and new rug.

Annoying on rugs yes they expensive but that part of life being a homeowner.
Like renters dont buy rugs.

None if it's especially festive.
Is it normal have a real tree delivered as here we go get a real tree.
Unless it's a freebie tree shes blagging.
She's hardly budget concious is it it's usual spend spend spend. More tat.

Comments about itchy next jumper made me chuckle.

She's bored of prision break she gave lee a crappy look.

They so obsessed with showing the real fire daily.

Hormonal does this mean the police and tracking down us is back?
What names can they call us this month

Last edited:
Hi Reb,
I'm currently on holiday in beautifully sunny South West Florida. Back in England a new kitchen us being fitted in my house and new flooring. My husband and I have paid for all of this ourselves, not a single thing is #AD, paid partnership or affiliate link. I can tell you all this on a public forum without fear of being burgled as I keep a pretty low profile here on the internet.

I am also one of the people you blocked on Instagram as I a dared to have an opinion different to yours. I had the audacity some time ago to agree with someone who commented along the lines that 'alcohol is addictive' on one of your many #spon gin posts. At the time my husband and I had just paid over £5000 for his son to go to rehab for cocaine addiction, so I felt qualified to comment. At first his cocaine use was always when he was drunk, so for him alcohol was definitely a gateway drug to full on cocaine addiction. Happily he has been clean and sober for over a year.

You bleat on that people make 'unkind' comments when quite often they just have more life experience than you or have their own genuine opinions formed by intelligence not what might sound good to advertisers.

You assume that people who make disparaging comments about you are 'jealous' or have 'a hard life'. I'm writing this on the beach so yep you got me there.....hard life!

Jealous? Never in a million years, truth be told I think you have royally fucked up what a few years ago looked like a lovely life. I hope I am wrong.

Regards An,
????????

I was busy yesterday so dident check their insta stories.

But we had dove on a square and I think in stories.

The neom diffuser definatly gifted she said a few months back so really thats a sneaky ad.

She's still showing her freebie next jumpers infact nearly everything she wears right now is next so that's ad of sorts.

She wore the stripy jumper 2 days in row last week noticed worn to craft event at church and the sat vlog when she was single parenting and being Cinderella.

I think from her vlog and insta that red and pink jumpers had least 2 days wear but that's the itchy one according to feedback.

Then she's advertising day 2 what the feck is wrong with febreeze and hanging it in the bathroom whilst in shower so creases drop out or using their gifted drier.
Clearly she was gifted the crap.
She's a lazy dirty mochen as they say in Wales.
She never forgets opportunity to say when you a mum and you have 3 kids.yes reb we know but other mums if 3 wash dry iron theit clothes, do all the school runs and clean their houses.

The moving fake vase next flowers amuses me.

If a pic looks good on the gram screw safety. A 4 year old should not be trying chicken as the oil and fat always splitters.

Tree you haven't always had real tree you had 1 last year.

It's winter reb wrap them up warm.

I'm kind of in shock at how they brought a house but dident ask when chimmney was last swept.
I'm not in Scotland is that not covered by home buyers report.

Why does she hate those floor tiles so much.

All she has to do in that kitchen
Spray paint doors
Metro tiles
New sink taps and handles.
I researched painting wall tiles and general feedback is dont it looks crap.
She could just temporary get cheap great vinyl later over the top for now.
In our last rented house we had awful tiles
We used stick on tiles over top wilkos and b&m stock as do other places.

Why was rug in playroom and family room such a priority over the dungeon.
The range rugs are not that pricy.

I think there's so many red flags that make me think they sunk all they have into this house. It's not to their taste and there's no money in savings to put it right any time soon.
Rebs not renouned for patience.
The 1 vase of flowers
Aldi and asda food shopping
Constant begging on insta
Accepting so many freebies
So many ads.

It's damaging their brand surely they can see this but i think need for cash is driving this.

I expect half the xmas presents are gifted or discounted.

Lee needs to stop going on about his boys.

They total car crash viewing.
Can't believe 1 fan watching them on tv
They so boring. If they so positive why they always whining and complaining.
It's all so repative and predictable.
She forgets what she said.
Surely even some sheep have had enough of the ads and starting to see her for what she is.

Has she cut her own hair.

She clearly cares about status being seen as a wealthy middle class family with the grand mansion house.

Interest rates will rise in new year and advertising budgets be late.
They may bot be able to go away next year.

I hope brands see shes no loyalty and is so lazy.

Anyone had any response from brands about this.

Heard nothing back from matalan, next or Tesco.

Whats with the Emily Norris love? Every other post is an ad AND she puts #AD at the end of the text not the start! She is also selling her children, she might not be as bad as reb but i dont think being not as bad is the same as being good or something to be celebrated! And her life and children and home are just so dull, at least rebs house and children have a bit of character! Not that im a fan of Rebecca but thats because of the deceit and selling her children which Emily is also guilty of, even if it is to a lesser degree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.