Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the ad for jumper sprays (naughty Reb, the AD should come before the blurb so we don't have to read the waffle to find out it's an AD).

Scraping the bottom of the barrel. Do people actually buy tit like that?

If your clothes honk that much that you need to spray them, they need a wash.

Reactions: 20
She really will advertise any old tit! This day 2 stuff costs 7.50 so 30p per item it's used on if it lasts as long as the manufacturer claims and they rarely do. I can do a whole wash inc the electric and water and detergent costs for about the same as one use of this.

On the website it says
  • Each bottle can save a full wash load, and 60L of water
But what about the cost of all this manufacturing of the item and shipping it? Doubt it saves anything and is more wasteful.

The ingredients sound like cancer in a bottle.

<5% Non-ionic Surfactant, <5% Perfume, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Contains Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone and
Benzisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction.

OMG the ad for jumper sprays (naughty Reb, the AD should come before the blurb so we don't have to read the waffle to find out it's an AD).
In fairness to her its marked as a paid partnership so that's ok having ad at the end.

Reactions: 3
In fairness to her its marked as a paid partnership so that's ok having ad at the end.
It's OK but it's not best practice and she knows how to put AD at the start - she does it all the time on other ones (see her latest Next and Dove adverts). Putting it in another place and in smaller font is a conscious decision.

Reactions: 2
This is an all new low even for her! She’s so enthusiastic about it too ? gross. Wash your clothes!

Reactions: 7
It's OK but it's not best practice and she knows how to put AD at the start - she does it all the time on other ones (see her latest Next and Dove adverts). Putting it in another place and in smaller font is a conscious decision.
I don't think we can ever expect edgy to go above and beyond the law, she will just keep scraping the bare minimum to be legal. If she was honest and transparent I agree it would be at the start

She would have had to use half a bottle to get the creases out in that jumper. Has she not heard of just hanging something up when you shower to get out the creases?

Her followers are so thick, asking where to buy it from when shes linked it several times and google exists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
How can her followers not get bored of her stories where she complains about the same things over and over again. I can’t take another story complaining about her kitchen floor or her kitchen units or her kitchen in general. If she hates it so much then just do something about it and stop going on and on about it in a desperate attempt to get someone to gift you something

And if you’re reading this Lee, please stop talking about your balls, there’s enough bollocks that comes out of your mouth as it is, no need to add to it talking about your actual bollocks
She knew what her kitchen looked like prior to purchasing the house. If they couldn’t afford it then should have gone for a house with better kitchen. Oh and we don’t know when last the chimney was swept. Should have asked the previous owners instead of putting it out there on insta ??‍♀

Reactions: 10
How desperate are they for cash to be promoting this now? Just look at the price of these bottles, how much could they possibly pay her to promote this? It’s a very low cost product in the world of Instagram #spon #ad

She’s so bloody ungrateful and bloody stupid. If I was buying a house that expensive I would want it perfect. So either suck it up, accept what YOU HAVE JUST BOUGHT. Or bloody change it. Honestly I can’t be arsed anymore
...why buy the house to start with if there are soooooo many things that she does not like, especially when they claim they had to financially stretch to afford

How desperate are they for cash to be promoting this now? Just look at the price of these bottles, how much could they possibly pay her to promote this? It’s a very low cost product in the world of Instagram #spon #ad
I get it on Amazon for £4.10 for 200ml?

2 ads in one day, she has no class! It’s all just so shabby

She must be so embarrassed but has to go along with it to make ends meet.

Reactions: 6
Dove Baby isn't great for sensitive skin Mrs M. She has always championed organic baby products like child's farm, burts bees and the company that gave her the magic sleep cream.

I honestly think she's got to the stage now where she just says yes to anything. Next week I can see lots of last minute Christmas ideas, fabulous gifted Christmas Eve boxes, gifted personalised Santa sacks...

Attachments

Hello, newbie here. I've got to say this whole forum has been a total eye opener for me. I used to really believe in these youtubers, I used to think they were honest and trustworthy, but recently it's become all too clear that it's just a business.

And it's so sad that so many of the target audience are being tricked into thinking they need all these items to make life easier or better.

Not to mention all the safeguarding issues with their children and the total violation of their privacy. Personal / intimate / special family moments which are shared for the whole world to see.

Sorry, I'm aware I'm repeating a lot of what's already been said. As I say, I'm new here and just feeling very disillusioned with it all.

Reactions: 37
...why buy the house to start with if there are soooooo many things that she does not like, especially when they claim they had to financially stretch to afford
I know. Just stop blooming whinging and deal with it. They purchased a house too expensive. Should have purchased one where money left over to make changes

Exactly, I’d either buy a house I was 100% happy with or a house that I loved but new I would need to make changes to but I had enough spare cash in the pot to pay for those changes and not overstretch myself. The kitchen sells a house for me so if I hated the kitchen as much as she seems to hate that kitchen I never would have bought that house!!
Agree! I think they were blindsided by its prestigious location and how affluent it makes them appear to others/feel. Now the realities are creeping in. I moved into my house four years ago and we wanted to redo each room. We still haven't finished, because we both work FT and have to save up for carpets and furniture like normal people. Them painting on move in day is just ridiculous and shoddy. They've tried to rush everything for it to be instaworthy.

She's definitely waiting for a flooring company to approach her with some lovely new floor covering for free. Otherwise, why does she keep harping on and on about it so much. It'll be another "gifted" "AD" "sponsor " thing she can add to her growing list of freebies.

So come on any flooring companies out there, get on it pronto. She's crying poverty and no one cares???
I'm sure that Kate murnane got a free floor so prob after the same

Am I missing it or was there no mention of an AD on any of the Day 2 stories I have just watched?
It says paid partnership...

I know. Just stop blooming whinging and deal with it. They purchased a house too expensive. Should have purchased one where money left over to make changes
Or maybe, even, put the money aside towards a new floor, instead of buying two " expensive" rugs, if you hate it that much ! Definitely hoping for a freebie!

This is an all new low even for her! She’s so enthusiastic about it too ? gross. Wash your clothes!
Well she admits she doesn't always wash herself, so you could imagine the jumpers needing a wee bit of help ?

Ditch the iron.... spray it then hang on hot radiator and wonder at the marvels of the creases being removed.

It might be handy on holiday if packing light but can’t see why you would she would need to use this spray because of the amount of other free “kindly” gifted next ? she could wear instead.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hi Reb,
I'm currently on holiday in beautifully sunny South West Florida. Back in England a new kitchen us being fitted in my house and new flooring. My husband and I have paid for all of this ourselves, not a single thing is #AD, paid partnership or affiliate link. I can tell you all this on a public forum without fear of being burgled as I keep a pretty low profile here on the internet.

I am also one of the people you blocked on Instagram as I a dared to have an opinion different to yours. I had the audacity some time ago to agree with someone who commented along the lines that 'alcohol is addictive' on one of your many #spon gin posts. At the time my husband and I had just paid over £5000 for his son to go to rehab for cocaine addiction, so I felt qualified to comment. At first his cocaine use was always when he was drunk, so for him alcohol was definitely a gateway drug to full on cocaine addiction. Happily he has been clean and sober for over a year.

You bleat on that people make 'unkind' comments when quite often they just have more life experience than you or have their own genuine opinions formed by intelligence not what might sound good to advertisers.

You assume that people who make disparaging comments about you are 'jealous' or have 'a hard life'. I'm writing this on the beach so yep you got me there.....hard life!

Jealous? Never in a million years, truth be told I think you have royally fucked up what a few years ago looked like a lovely life. I hope I am wrong.

Regards An,

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.