Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dove AD is hilarious. This the woman who has always advertised the fact that she is an avid £5 a bottle child’s farm user because her girls are ‘sooooooo sensitive’. Honestly I don’t like the ADs on the likes of Emily norris’ channel but at least that woman seems to have some business sense, R doesn’t seem to remember what the hell shes promoted from one second to the next!

Reactions: 22
Do they only celebrate christmas with her family and not Lee's?

Reactions: 4
I know far more about lee’s testicles than I ever wanted.
I was happy not knowing anything about them ?

Reactions: 10
Only discovered this thread a few weeks ago when I began questioning if everything she owns was gifted/AD. Don’t trust anything she promotes anymore. Also, put a coat on Poppy!! She may only be walking up the drive but it’s bloody December and you live in Aberdeen!!

Reactions: 14
Only discovered this thread a few weeks ago when I began questioning if everything she owns was gifted/AD. Don’t trust anything she promotes anymore. Also, put a coat on Poppy!! She may only be walking up the drive but it’s bloody December and you live in Aberdeen!!
Yes, found that infuriating on stories. Adult holding child's hand is clearly wearing winter coat and scarf!!! Child (recovering for infection, has been unwell at doctor's etc) is wearing no outdoor clothing!!!!! Yes, it's a cute party dress that was featured in a grid pic, but it's really not appropriate for that child to be out without a coat in NE Scotland in December!!!

Reactions: 14
Painting over floor tiles is going to look tit. The kitchen floor is one of the few things I don't mind in her house. The mismatched gifted cave lounge is what needs fixing. Still months more cold dark weather to endure in there.

Is it really a good idea to encourage a toddler to play with mains powered fairy lights :unsure: who cares if it's an electric shock and strangling risk, as long as it gets a good 'gram :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
46828985_343023489812282_6960500117405362593_n.jpg

Reactions: 13
How can her followers not get bored of her stories where she complains about the same things over and over again. I can’t take another story complaining about her kitchen floor or her kitchen units or her kitchen in general. If she hates it so much then just do something about it and stop going on and on about it in a desperate attempt to get someone to gift you something

And if you’re reading this Lee, please stop talking about your balls, there’s enough bollocks that comes out of your mouth as it is, no need to add to it talking about your actual bollocks

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Don’t understand her obsession with the kitchen floor tiles. They really don’t look bad at all. Seems like a really petty thing to be getting so worked up over to the point of wanting to paint them?!!

Lee needs to stop talking about his balls.its not funny anymore, it’s just a bit grim.

Reactions: 6
She's definitely waiting for a flooring company to approach her with some lovely new floor covering for free. Otherwise, why does she keep harping on and on about it so much. It'll be another "gifted" "AD" "sponsor " thing she can add to her growing list of freebies.

So come on any flooring companies out there, get on it pronto. She's crying poverty and no one cares???

She's definitely waiting for a flooring company to approach her with some lovely new floor covering for free. Otherwise, why does she keep harping on and on about it so much. It'll be another "gifted" "AD" "sponsor " thing she can add to her growing list of freebies.

So come on any flooring companies out there, get on it pronto. She's crying poverty and no one cares???
She is desperate for an approach. Jesus christ why keep her waiting ?

Reactions: 5
Is it really a good idea to encourage a toddler to play with mains powered fairy lights :unsure: who cares if it's an electric shock and strangling risk, as long as it gets a good 'gram :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Think of the click bait content if she hurt herself.

“Poorly chicken nugget chargrills herself at Christmas”

Don’t hate me I’m joking ?

“Hospital dash for poppy... in between a cheeky Asda haul... I only went in for an onion
|AD Elastoplast”

Does anyone know where to get a baby cage so poppy doesn’t destroy the Gram opportunities?!

Just asking for an influenza friend...
Yes I did that on purpose.
It’s an epidemic at this point

(a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time)

Reactions: 9
When she said the ADs would slow down once she’s moved and settled I stupidly believed her, her reason for this being the move and DLP meant they all came at once, if anything they’ve got worse! Does she not care that she’s bare face lied on camera and had no intention of slowing things down, she knew she had to add more to pay the mortgage on the new house so not sure why she even made out that it was just a bad patch. Her Instagram is literally a selling page!

Reactions: 11
With her lastest #ad is she now to busy to wash clothes? I would hate to see the tit that she apparently turns down if this is the crap she’s willing to advertise.

Reactions: 8
How can her followers not get bored of her stories where she complains about the same things over and over again. I can’t take another story complaining about her kitchen floor or her kitchen units or her kitchen in general. If she hates it so much then just do something about it and stop going on and on about it in a desperate attempt to get someone to gift you something

And if you’re reading this Lee, please stop talking about your balls, there’s enough bollocks that comes out of your mouth as it is, no need to add to it talking about your actual bollocks
She’s so bloody ungrateful and bloody stupid. If I was buying a house that expensive I would want it perfect. So either suck it up, accept what YOU HAVE JUST BOUGHT. Or bloody change it. Honestly I can’t be arsed anymore

When she said the ADs would slow down once she’s moved and settled I stupidly believed her, her reason for this being the move and DLP meant they all came at once, if anything they’ve got worse! Does she not care that she’s bare face lied on camera and had no intention of slowing things down, she knew she had to add more to pay the mortgage on the new house so not sure why she even made out that it was just a bad patch. Her Instagram is literally a selling page!
That's what I was thinking... every single Instagram pic is now an AD???. There's no stopping the woman now, she's on a roll with it. She's one greedy, lazy arse??.

That luminous jumper and scarf she keeps insisting on wearing is hideous. The colours just clash and don't go at all, makes my eyes hurt

She’s so bloody ungrateful and bloody stupid. If I was buying a house that expensive I would want it perfect. So either suck it up, accept what YOU HAVE JUST BOUGHT. Or bloody change it. Honestly I can’t be arsed anymore
Exactly, I’d either buy a house I was 100% happy with or a house that I loved but new I would need to make changes to but I had enough spare cash in the pot to pay for those changes and not overstretch myself. The kitchen sells a house for me so if I hated the kitchen as much as she seems to hate that kitchen I never would have bought that house!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.