Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the ‘mummy and her minis’ thing I wonder if it’s in relation to some potential Meldrums merch? I hope so, because if it’s for a YT channel...

Mummy & Her Minis - um, videos of miniskirts?

Mummy & Her Favourites - channel focused only on monthly favourites videos

They’re crap Rebz

Following on from that though... what kind of merch do you think they’d release? I can imagine them doing (fugly) jumpers or tshirts.
Anything with ‘mummy’ in its title is ???? it’s like ‘hey peados’’ I have kids on my channel!!! Seriously though, just call yourself Rebecca Meldrum or Edgy RCM in the Fun House!!!

Oh my goodness I never knew they moved into a house with such a gruesome past. Do you think they are aware of what’s previously happened on the estate that they are bringing their children up in?
Yes! Rebecca was living in the villaaaage when it happened! Her parents live on the same estate. Also to add for 600k they have two next door neighbors really really close and their garden although large is not all the woods they show out the back. It has a long drive way and garden out the front but the back garden isn’t as vast as they are showing.

I have to say no wonder Poppy's so ill and not getting better not only do they take her out all the time when poorly but after apparently not sleeping all night and then screaming because shes ill when she goes to sleep she doesn't let her just sleep until she wakes up oh no she goes and wakes her up. Am i just too soft as a mum as when mine are ill I let them sleep whenever or for as long as they want especially if they are not sleeping at night. Too be honest last year my youngest who was about Poppy's age then got a chest infection and was really unwell for a few days I spent my nights awake and most of my days on the sofa cuddling her and letting her sleep on me as that what she wanted to be held all the time and I think sleeping up right on me was more comfortable and easier for her to breath no way could I have had time to film while my partner was at work and with 2 other children to look after, I find it really sad her children need a mother not a camera operator put the bloody camera down for a few days while your kids are ill Reb.
Nope ? im the same, I’ve spent nights sat on the bedroom floor just holding my daughters hand when she’s been ill and then let her sleep all day if needed, they are poorly and routine goes out the window, now for most parents, sadly with baby no 2/3 they have to go in and out as you are probably picking up/ dropping off the other kids, but these two don’t need to do that, Poppy could be at home in the warm. It’s all about Reb though as usual. Sod that Poppy feels and looks so so poorly, madam won’t have her sleep interrupted! She really is selfish. Tbh I don’t like mummy floggers, I think anyone who puts their children’s lives on a public platform for anyone to watch is pretty low, just my opinion, however most of the other mums come across as pretty nice ( Katie mdm Charlie mitn) but with Reb I find there is just something very hard and cold about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she responded to that utility room question, then deleted the comment?

Surely someone asking if they have a utility room is a legitimate question?

I know about the horrible past of the house but still, it was a perfectly reasonable question!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she responded to that utility room question, then deleted the comment?

Surely someone asking if they have a utility room is a legitimate question?

I know about the horrible past of the house but still, it was a perfectly reasonable question!
Its still there, it hasn’t been deleted. I couldn’t see it last night but just looked again and it is still there ?

Is he in for a snip or a chop off today ?
Are we planning a new caitlyn jenner ?

Reactions: 6
Is he in for a snip or a chop off today ?
Are we planning a new caitlyn jenner ?
Exploratory surgery to locate his balls.
Should just look in Mrs M’s #gifted handbag....

Latest vlog is another car crash.
Desperate intro with Reb bleating on about giving to food bank.
Giving to a food bank to promote yourself and to try to change public perception is so low.
Giving to a food bank while you sit in your £600K house that you didn’t pay for while grabbing any and all the “gifted” tit you can get your greedy little hands on defeats the purpose.
She’s unbelievable. And not in a good way.

Also
Just because he’s having the snip today doesn’t mean they won’t be having baby number 4.....
I can see it now
Mid January

“Oh my god! He had the snip but surrrrrprise!!! Baby number 4 is on the way! Must have happened just before the vasectomy!”

I wouldn’t put it past them
Anything for content.....!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 32
I’m not even sure I believe he’s having the snip today anyway - he looked very shifty in his stories whilst supposedly waiting for his procedure

I think it’s all a ploy leading into a “surprise” pregnancy announcement in a few months

Reactions: 5
Aren’t the NHS waiting lists for vasectomies way longer than what he’s been waiting also? And it’s def an nhs facility he’s doing stories from judging by the posters in the background

Reactions: 1
Aren’t the NHS waiting lists for vasectomies way longer than what he’s been waiting also? And it’s def an nhs facility he’s doing stories from judging by the posters in the background
Depends, my husband asked about one and was booked in within a couple of weeks.

Exploratory surgery to locate his balls.
Should just look in Mrs M’s #gifted handbag....

Latest vlog is another car crash.
Desperate intro with Reb bleating on about giving to food bank.
Giving to a food bank to promote yourself and to try to change public perception is so low.
Giving to a food bank while you sit in your £600K house that you didn’t pay for while grabbing any and all the “gifted” tit you can get your greedy little hands on defeats the purpose.
She’s unbelievable. And not in a good way.

Also
Just because he’s having the snip today doesn’t mean they won’t be having baby number 4.....
I can see it now
Mid January

“Oh my god! He had the snip but surrrrrprise!!! Baby number 4 is on the way! Must have happened just before the vasectomy!”

I wouldn’t put it past them
Anything for content.....!
But they'll feel " so, so blessed".............. Yup for the torrent of tatt and content to follow!
Still convinced she's got them in a " kindly gifted" instagrammable jar, on her desk, in her " office" ?
Nice that he's been left to get himself there and back.............driving like John Wayne shortly ?

Oh my god! He had the snip but surrrrrprise!!! Baby number 4 is on the way! Must have happened just before the vasectomy!”
It takes up to 6 months to get a clear sample after getting it done anyway. Need up to 35 ? to clear the pipes. ?? nothing is private with them!!

But I imagine in a few years time she might have him in to get it reversed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why in the hell would you put something like that on instastories?? I wouldn’t insta me going for a smear or getting a coil fitted, ffs is nothing sacred!

Depends, my husband asked about one and was booked in within a couple of weeks.
A lot of larger doctor practices do them I believe to relieve the hospitals waiting lists

Reactions: 4
Why in the hell would you put something like that on instastories?? I wouldn’t insta me going for a smear or getting a coil fitted, ffs is nothing sacred!
Remember this is the family that filmed and Instagramed their failed amniocentesis, filmed the labour and c-section if their child being born. Filmed thier sick baby in the neo-natal Ward.

Nothing is sacred. Nothing.

I’m surprised we haven’t seen them having sex on camera yet.

Reactions: 8
Remember this is the family that filmed and Instagramed their failed amniocentesis, filmed the labour and c-section if their child being born. Filmed thier sick baby in the neo-natal Ward.

Now you mention it, that’s right. Don’t, you will give me the dry boaks ? nothing against filming for your own private viewing though, not to show on a blog, I personally looked crap and wouldn’t show anyone what I looked like after labour, I scared myself ?

Now you mention it, that’s right. Don’t, you will give me the dry boaks ?
New range of meldrum condoms

Wee ones for when it’s barry Baltic and the mushroom is in hiding

Big ones for those absooooooolute bealters

Massive ones for ooooocha beastie bad boys

Reactions: 14

Just the tripod set up in the bedroom. ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.