Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of like the full on blue! I’m not a fan of just one wall of colour

Anyway guys...... there’s a new mumsnet thread up!! Countdown to deletion begins.....I can’t see anyone posting names but it’s clear who it’s about!

I kind of like the full on blue! I’m not a fan of just one wall of colour

Anyway guys...... there’s a new mumsnet thread up!! Countdown to deletion begins.....I can’t see anyone posting names but it’s clear who it’s about!
Can we have the link please?

Reactions: 1
I used to enjoy watching Mrs M. However, it all changed for me around the Gleneagles trip. This year in particular infact. The endless holidays and trips. Something the average family don't do. She just isn't relatable anymore. Currently she seems to just be running about like a blue arsed fly. #ad #gifted everything that she possibly can to bring in the 'dolla'. Obviously to pay for the extortionate mortgage they now have. It actually just comes across as unbelievably desperate more than anything.
Slightly worried for her as I have a feeling the 'influencer' tide is changing and the bubble is bursting very very soon. Then what?

Reactions: 16
I used to enjoy watching Mrs M. However, it all changed for me around the Gleneagles trip. This year in particular infact. The endless holidays and trips. Something the average family don't do. She just isn't relatable anymore. Currently she seems to just be running about like a blue arsed fly. #ad #gifted everything that she possibly can to bring in the 'dolla'. Obviously to pay for the extortionate mortgage they now have. It actually just comes across as unbelievably desperate more than anything.
Slightly worried for her as I have a feeling the 'influencer' tide is changing and the bubble is bursting very very soon. Then what?
Then she will pack Lee back off shore and she will carry on living the life of luxury.
She wouldn’t last in a real job herself so can’t ever see her going out and earning money herself outside of this social media circus.
They will probably have another baby to keep the social media juggernaut going for another couple of years though.....

Reactions: 6
She won’t be able to pack Lee off anywhere and be in the haunted ghost house alone!

Reactions: 2
She won’t be able to pack Lee off anywhere and be in the haunted ghost house alone!
It’s ok - her Mummy & Daddy only live 10 yards along the road, they can come keep her company while he’s away...!
You think she got down on her knees and gave the utility room floor a good bleach yesterday while she was doing the kitchen..?! I reckon it could do with a good clean!

Oh Habba on the mumsnet thread has mentioned this site now....Habba must be here amongst us! Hello Habba ?

Lol just read the mumsnet thread, I think it’s damn obvious who they are mentioning, interesting that they feel the same.

On another note, do you really think they would have another baby? I would be stunned, even if it was for the views. Considering what a rough time she had expecting Poppy and the current never ending illnesses and Poppy not sleeping well, I don’t know how they would cope with a forth?! I struggle with two!

They kept saying that they were done with 3 kids and there was chat about Lee having the snip, I think Reb actually dropped a clanger a few months ago as she mentioned that Lee had taken a phone call regrading the vasectomy while he was at the supermarket checkout, he didn’t seem to happy that she was talking about it and it’s never been mentioned again. I don’t think he’s had it done either as if he had, you can be sure there would have been umpteen videos about it and probably a “Mr Meldrum live vasectomy” vlog...!

Yeah I can see them having another baby.

She’s not even 30 yet, they would get yet more content out of another pregnancy, another baby to have on camera to fill the gap when S finally decides she’s had enough and won’t conform or allow herself to be filmed.

Reactions: 3
They kept saying that they were done with 3 kids and there was chat about Lee having the snip, I think Reb actually dropped a clanger a few months ago as she mentioned that Lee had taken a phone call regrading the vasectomy while he was at the supermarket checkout, he didn’t seem to happy that she was talking about it and it’s never been mentioned again. I don’t think he’s had it done either as if he had, you can be sure there would have been umpteen videos about it and probably a “Mr Meldrum live vasectomy” vlog...!

Yeah I can see them having another baby.

She’s not even 30 yet, they would get yet more content out of another pregnancy, another baby to have on camera to fill the gap when S finally decides she’s had enough and won’t conform or allow herself to be filmed.
This is the thing will she not want to be filmed. Kids these days love it just look at Emily Norris oldest he’s now got his own channel no doubt bringing in the pocket money

i can't see Safiyah wanting her own channel, however i can see Florrie loving it! be interesting to see what they get away with as they get older. their own insta account for example, or ads for teen/older kid stuff

The content and potential #gifted #spon opportunities they could get from DIY renovating their kitchen could be a bit of a money spinner...would be more interesting than endless Primark hauls at least.

I agree that anothrt baby will be on the cards before long. Going to check out the mumsnet thread now!

Family vloggers are bad enough but to allow your 7 / 8 year old their own YTube channel is irresponsible. When children actually show an interest on how many likes or subscribers they have could have long term damaging effects on these children. Imagine if you don't get as many thumbs up as your friends or if these children start getting negative feedback from complete strangers. This is not a normal hobby for a child to have. I seriously hope the Humdrums don't go this far to make their dolla.

I just hope family or friends of the former owner doesnt know about Meldrums. It would be horrible to watch the house featured on YouTube (imo)

The thread on Mumsnet is all the stuff that has been said before, just with the addition of those who think that anyone ever here on tattle is “obsessed” with them “if you don’t like them just unfollow them!”
All missing the point that we are discussing a business! ?
Also think it’s funny that we are all “obsessed” and “weird” for discussing them and for knowing intimate details about their lives but none of them stop to think about it from the other angle.
These people SELL their lives, SELL the intimate details of their lives and they SELL their children’s privacy to the highest bidder. They video and photograph every little moment of the day, their kids think that having mummy & daddy talking into a camera phone and having tripods set up around the house is normal. But no, those of us who question their behaviour are the ones that are weird......

It’s seriously messed up!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely agree. These people are businesses choosing to put their lives and their children's into the public domain for money. They control what we see. Of course people are going to have an opinion. Questioning their behaviour can only be a good thing when it comes to potentially harming children!

Interior goals...! Not. Really not. What a total mess of styles / woods / colours / tones ?
The furniture clashes with the fireplace and the floor.

All the Hague blue rooms I have seen have white fireplace.
Also lots gold glass and metallic furniture.

Agreed just looks too busy.
Too much going on.

The furniture clashes with the fireplace and the floor.

Agreed just looks too busy.
Too much going on.
Where's it from? Next
Is it kindly gifted?

Thourght they both quiet on insta today.
Probably grafting.

Do we think this could be potential outstanding Tesco ad?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.