Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😳 not sure what happened here but I suspect my little one wanted to make his feelings on Reb known, he’s not impressed by the sounds of it 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
I’m always paranoid one of my kids uploads a picture/selfie onto Tattle if they’ve got my phone. I don’t want to expose this bad boy belter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poppy will be off to nursery full time in August too won’t she? I know in my area 3year olds now get full time nursery. What will she do with her day without her 3 money makers. Thanks for being crazy enough to teach, I really appreciate teachers more than ever. Homeschooling has not been fun 😂
I think it’s about to be announced that the 30hours free childcare for 3 year olds will be delayed and won’t be available this August in Aberdeenshire so she won’t have as much child-free time as she’d hoped for

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s about to be announced that the 30hours free childcare for 3 year olds will be delayed and won’t be available this August in Aberdeenshire so she won’t have as much child-free time as she’d hoped for
Well that’s a shame for Poppy as at least at nursery she’d get some positive interaction And not a resentful mother all day .

Reactions: 6
Already announced in Aberdeenshire

All school nurseries in Aberdeenshire are 15 hours a week, is Poppy 3 before 11th August? If not she will have to wait to January.

I noticed she sneaked into her post that Lee will be working away longer. Wonder if it's true or he's just going to be away from the house 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I noticed she sneaked into her post that Lee will be working away longer. Wonder if it's true or he's just going to be away from the house 🤷‍♀️
I think she just means he will be doing 3 on 3 off rather than 2 on 3 off that she’s used to. That’s what she said before her social media holiday anyway!

Reactions: 4
Some companies have moved to complete crew change on a rig for the present time and the 2 week off 3 onshore has be re-jigged to 3 on 3 off to align with this. I am presuming his working away longer is the extra week offshore.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker here haha 😊 3 weeks is hardly a long time, my partner works offshore (abroad) and is away for 6 weeks this time, sometimes he can be away for 2 months and I know people who have done 6 month trips. I wonder how she would cope with that lol 😬 she needs to man up, the benefit of them working away is the extended time they get at home plus it’s decent money so what more does she want 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s making a point of saying that because we’ve talked about whether or not he’s been furloughed. She may as well start her coffee in bed stories with a bullet list every day of the tattle discussions she wants to address 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow. That was a whole lot of catching up!!

just going back to the affiliate links they leave cookies on the computer - phone. some for longer than others. For example you click the amazon link so see the thing and then remember you need to buy something. Anything you buy from amazon for the next 24 hours she gets a %of. Usually4% sometimes as much as 10%. Think about how much that is - especially at Christmas!! Other companies have better% and the cookies last for a month. It is an easy way of making a lot of money.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here and my husband caught me catching up with this thread the other day so had to explain everything he couldn’t give two hoots but he knows people on the buzzard platform and the only thing he had to say about this whole thing was ‘an theyre moving to 3/3 rota’ 3 weeks is nothing in the grand scheme of things but thankfully my husband is on a 3 on 4 off 3 on 5 off shift 😂 I used to like Becky and followed her pregnancy with poppy but looking back now nothing makes sense And I find her the most irritating person on the planet!!! My 7 year olds comment when I was watching a story once ‘why does she look like she’s sniffing poo’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.