Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee’s latest boomerang. Those poor poor girls, it makes me want to vomit thinking who’s getting off on that. There’s something seriously wrong with that family.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Once again the boomerang is inappropriate.
You are their father you Ignorant pig. Your job is to protect them no matter what. Instead you put up videos for the general public and every CHILD SEX OFFENDER to see. Do you actually believe it is okay to put these public so CHILD SEX OFFENDERS can get off on videos showing your children flashing their knickers?
Just take the video down.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
it absolutely astounds me that this is the same bloke who was PAID to preach about internet safety, absolutely unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It all feels very familiar.........

Out every day for a week (from the woman who prefers to have slow pottery days at home) and then boom, a home renovation complete!

Ala Kitchen "transformation" @EdgyLegend

Except this time they're not pretending to do it themselves. They trying, IMO, to take the edge off the potentially free something (eg ?free playhouse but paid-for ground levelling in the garden?) By painting the fence themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am a long time lurker and has to sign up to comment. I kept on writing something and then I would delete it but after some comments above I had to comment. A few years ago my husband came home after being out with a friend to say one of our longtime best friends had been arrested and charged with indecent images. You could imagine I was sick to the core. A man I had known for 30 years let in my house around my children etc etc. He narrowly escaped jail as the jails are full to the brim or he would have got time. Seemingly all peodos have a thing that they prefer so kids don’t even need to be semi Naked etc. I just dont get how they can flaunt their kids on open social media.

And also when I am at it. When my son was about 15 he asked me to make my Instagram private as his pals were looking at it and commenting to him. My photos are usually just plates and food and glasses of wine lol but you know how kids at school can be cruel about parents. So Rebecca stay aff the TIk Tom before you are the talk of the your kids chat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am a long time lurker and has to sign up to comment. I kept on writing something and then I would delete it but after some comments above I had to comment. A few years ago my husband came home after being out with a friend to say one of our longtime best friends had been arrested and charged with indecent images. You could imagine I was sick to the core. A man I had known for 30 years let in my house around my children etc etc. He narrowly escaped jail as the jails are full to the brim or he would have got time. Seemingly all peodos have a thing that they prefer so kids don’t even need to be semi Naked etc. I just dont get how they can flaunt their kids on open social media.

And also when I am at it. When my son was about 15 he asked me to make my Instagram private as his pals were looking at it and commenting to him. My photos are usually just plates and food and glasses of wine lol but you know how kids at school can be cruel about parents. So Rebecca stay aff the TIk Tom before you are the talk of the your kids chat.
Sadly I imagine the kids at the primary school are well aware of the discrepancy between what they see on adults' phones and in real life (re the meldrums)

Reactions: 4

Yes!!! So many people don’t understand that a kid in a swimming costume or in a nappy is enough for some people. I’d never ever post pictures unless my children are fully clothed (and onto private accounts) because you just don’t know who you can trust .
I’m sorry to hear someone you trusted broke that, and I hope you’re all safe and well❤

she’s in for a wild ride when her girls friends get older and see the shite she posts, I hope they all get solid friendships despite Rebs shenanigans

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel certain that whatever she’s putting on her “lust list” it isn’t Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some of the items shes posted on her 'lockdown lust list' are from H&M and shes marked them as 'AD'. Does this mean H&M are working with her now?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Some of the items shes posted on her 'lockdown lust list' are from H&M and shes marked them as 'AD'. Does this mean H&M are working with her now?
No I think it’s affiliate links she should really be saying both i reckon. So many of them are bending the rules just now

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell that green hair band is truly awful! Looks like the dressing up box threw up!!
Beggy can put her hair band of dreams on her straw like mop of hair ( which looks no different after she coloured/toned it!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do the children always look so scruffy and unkempt. I don't want to be mean but all their clothes look ummmm not sure what the word is.
They don’t fit, and they don’t go together, to say she was gifted so much those kids always look a state. Not a Katie Ellison fan but at least she takes pride in how her kids dress

Reactions: 5
The meldrum kids always look like they have been dressed in random crap from a dressing up box in the dark. Nothing ever goes together nicely, it’s always gaudy, silly dressing up gear or daft party clothes and poor Safiyah is constantly in clothes that are too short/too small (don’t even get me started on this ridiculous dressing the 3 of them in bleeping matching clothes all the time. It’s a nonsense)

Reactions: 16
I have no problem with scruffy children when there’s obvious care. Kids get mucky (maybe I say that because I have boys).

BUT....the outfits she puts them in. A tasteless mismatch. My kids chooose what they wear daily (or if they wear anything more than pants, since lockdown) but everything we have could be worn together.

Reactions: 5

Sadly this is often the case where “normal” and innocent photos are preferred, especially if they are teasing in some way (like twizzling her skirt around to show a flash of underwear.) Same with the ones he put up of the two wearing makeup and pouting.

A family member works in this area of the police and he’s told me all sorts. I firmly believe sickos will be enjoying these photos and they’ll no doubt be superimposed. Why, just why, would you do that to your children? Especially when they publicise Lee’s work rota, the fact the girls are playing unsupervised and it takes two mins to find their address and figure out their floor plan? Absolute nutters.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They are defo getting work done in the garden, whatever landscaping it may be - not a sight of it recently and taking the girls out elsewhere (when they shouldn’t be setting up somewhere yet)
I reckon some decking, maybe a summerhouse? Whatever it is it’s surely gifted otherwise why keep it quiet?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.