Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can’t have another baby as Cinderlee pins his balls on the mantelpiece every time he comes home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Poppy carrying a picnic blanket? So another rule broken. Sitting outside in public places still not allowed here.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Is it so hard for the pair of them to teach Florence how to spell her name without using a board that was given to them as a free gift? absolute joke the pair of them, as for the when is daddy coming home countdown, she could have made one of the herself, but no, she gets gifted a free one.

Reactions: 10
Is Poppy carrying a picnic blanket? So another rule broken. Sitting outside in public places still not allowed here.
It does look like she is carrying one, come this week when they relax it slightly they will be breaking everyday!!! The do not give a tit!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Have you seen Cindarellee’s story with Safiya? You can see her knickers during the boomerang.
I might be over cautious but I find it far worse than seeing them in their swimming costumes (which is questionable to start with).

She’s wearing such a short dress get some cotton jersey shorts to wear underneath. It’s such an innocent thing for her to do, but we all know who is on the internet.....(I’ve not screenshot where her dress goes up but you can see how short it is and the poses he’s got her to do.)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
His latest photo of him in the garage... The wrinkles!!!!! He s looking way older than 34../ Beggy too tight to use the amazing Tropics on you Pat???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you seen Cindarellee’s story with Safiya? You can see her knickers during the boomerang.
I might be over cautious but I find it far worse than seeing them in their swimming costumes (which is questionable to start with).

She’s wearing such a short dress get some cotton jersey shorts to wear underneath. It’s such an innocent thing for her to do, but we all know who is on the internet.....(I’ve not screenshot where her dress goes up but you can see how short it is and the poses he’s got her to do.)
God help that wee girl she is copying her mother’s antics with the ott posing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
24063606-E398-4136-9C12-5B5F7B636615.jpeg

“You manage so well when your husband is away”

Seriously?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They are defo getting work done in the garden, whatever landscaping it may be - not a sight of it recently and taking the girls out elsewhere (when they shouldn’t be setting up somewhere yet)

• Angry
Reactions: 12

I was about to say the same. That better not be her bleeping pants!!!! This is a public page. God poor girl she’s the same age as my oldest and all of my kids would be bloody raging at me seeing that.

Reactions: 6
They are defo getting work done in the garden, whatever landscaping it may be - not a sight of it recently and taking the girls out elsewhere (when they shouldn’t be setting up somewhere yet)
I thought that, those very large bags that are in the garden, normally hold, stones/shingle, bark/rubber compost/top soil or sand, (can’t think of anything else), we had bark and large stones delivered in these bags, so yes garden related.

Reactions: 4
Amazing title 😂 bet Lee and Reb are a pair of test tube tories as well lol.

Last edited:
She's defo going for Heather (perfectlyimperfect) vibes today with the music and slow footage.

Why do the children always look so scruffy and unkempt. I don't want to be mean but all their clothes look ummmm not sure what the word is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.