Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This repulses me. It should be illegal. It’s not okay. It is disgusting.
What parent in their right mind would photograph this, like fully go out of their way to set their camera up to photograph this and put on social media for paedophiles to see.
343D0E37-84D4-4939-9DFC-00E25B3B4464.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
They are the same age as my children. My oldest would be disgusted if I did that never mind posted it on my own private social media never mind a public one. Once they get to a certain age sorry but that is not on. Poor girls.
What parent in their right mind would photograph this, like fully go out of their way to set their camera up to photograph this and put on social media for paedophiles to see.
View attachment 136986

Reactions: 14
View attachment 136986
it is disgusting.

i think it’s obvious at this point now that lee just really doesn’t care. He knows full well that there are sick bastards who will 100% be getting off over photos & videos of his 3 daughters and he just does not care. Neither does Rebecca. They don’t care. And the fact that he continues to post questionable content of the kids......... 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 what kind of father does that?????

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The lack of personal hygiene that some of these influencers show is repulsive. They never seem to shower daily and only seem to shower perhaps once a week. Rebecca lamb is the same her hair is always hanging with grease. What I don’t get is they get up splash their face with cold water and re-apply tons of make up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 136986
Might get some backlash here sorry don’t mean to offend but is S not a bit too old to still be having a bath with her dad?

Reactions: 37
something is reeeeeally elongating the girls faces and hands so they’re unrecognisable - nothing to do with her trying to elongate her legs
She's probably using some sort of wide angle lens (10+ years photographer here!) - Wide angle lenses have their purpose, but they aren't really supposed to be used for making portraits and everyday type of things.

My only guess is it's a busy shot and looking down it's hard to fit that much in the frame....so wide angle it is (and children's heads looking like aliens so she can attempt to have supermodel long legs) 😂
Only time i've used wide angle lenses when working with a subject or model is when the environment is really key to the shot.

BUT SURRRRRRE. Auld Beggy just pisses in the wind when it comes to her visual skill set.
Hides bad photography with woeful filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it is disgusting.

i think it’s obvious at this point now that lee just really doesn’t care. He knows full well that there are sick bastards who will 100% be getting off over photos & videos of his 3 daughters and he just does not care. Neither does Rebecca. They don’t care. And the fact that he continues to post questionable content of the kids......... 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 what kind of father does that?????
He is one sick individual. Actually they both are. We know he reads here and yet continues to film and post pictures of his naked young daughters. Is nothing private to them. No consideration to their privacy or who sees it. Surely someone in their family could say something.

Reactions: 9
Lee out on a bike ride with a chum...”61km WE’VE done” and the pic before you can see his friend in his glasses. In Scotland we are not allowed to exercise with someone out with our own household!! I know plenty others who would love to do that, like England are allowed, but as of yet those rules have not relaxed. Who do they think they are that rules that do not apply to them!? I can not stand them more and more every day!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Might get some backlash here sorry don’t mean to offend but is S not a bit too old to still be having a bath with her dad?
I thought this also, I have a son and daughter, son bathed with dad, daughter bathed with me, both children bathed together, until both decided they didn’t want to bath together, or with either of us.

S will now start to be aware of her body as she gets older, they should give her, her own bath time alone.

I know he is their dad, but it is to me strange that he is bathing with both girls and the bath not big enough for all three of them.

When was this photo take, was it recent or some time ago?.

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell Lee. What kind of audience are you trying to attract? Nothing wrong with a father sharing a bath with his kids (although S is eight and probably a bit too old to share with any parent male or female ). Yes, lots of people will see this and think how sweet but a small minority will find this photograph and be wanking over it. Yes, these people are sick and they are the problem not the photo but by sharing it to on a public account any Tom, Dick or future Ian Huntley will see it too. Do you really want that for those girls?

So obsessed with sticking two fingers up at tattle life that you are using your young girls as pedalo bait.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Was this today? If so it's gone!
I’m assuming this was recently as his user name is lee_meldrum

bleeping disgrace of a father for taking and posting such a picture. Everyone says he looks tired and exhausted poor lee etc etc but my duck he deserves it. utter bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Lee out on a bike ride with a chum...”61km WE’VE done” and the pic before you can see his friend in his glasses. In Scotland we are not allowed to exercise with someone out with our own household!! I know plenty others who would love to do that, like England are allowed, but as of yet those rules have not relaxed. Who do they think they are that rules that do not apply to them!? I can not stand them more and more every day!!!
I quite believe that he’s out with one of their “chums” as they probably think they are exempt from the rules as well. My dad was a policeman and he always used to say to us “watch who you have in your friendship group as if they do something you are tarred as guilty by association”. I used to think that saying was rubbish until I grew up and you know what it couldn’t apply more to the Meldrums friendship group as I know tons of people who speak about them with as much disdain as Beggy and Pat. And that is a prime example of guilty by association.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming this was recently as his user name is lee_meldrum

bleeping disgrace of a father for taking and posting such a picture. Everyone says he looks tired and exhausted poor lee etc etc but my duck he deserves it. utter bleep
it’s from 2017 I had to scroll a long way to find it, still doesn’t excuse it being on the grid though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.