Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bumped” into a friend while out on a 12k cycle, all stopped to speak then asked for a family photo to be taken? So you handed your phone over to your pal? Did you anti-bac it before and after? She’s such a lying cocunt it’s untrue.

both S & F’s bikes are too small for them. Florrie needs Safiyahs size and Fifi Darce Darling needs the next size up. How’s go Florrie child sports prodigy Florenco florenzo flo bella middlest darling supposed to compete in the tour de bunchorie in a bike that’s too small? She’ll not be getting the yellow vest then! Oh well perhaps she can borrow the deodorant stained girl guide tabard her maw is currently advertising instead since sweaty beggy is so so small and teeny tiny, gosh it might even be snug on Florrie I’m so small aren’t I Lee?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Fifi Darce Darling needs the next size up. How’s go Florrie child sports prodigy Florenco florenzo flo bella middlest darling supposed to compete in the tour de bunchorie in a bike that’s too small?
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s posted in a local dog group looking for a groomer.
Why? Has she forgotten how to type into the search bar ? These beggy fuckers truly to my head in, all of them. Asking for recommendations , looking for xyz .. just bloody look it up !?

Reactions: 12
Why? Has she forgotten how to type into the search bar ? These beggy fuckers truly to my head in, all of them. Asking for recommendations , looking for xyz .. just bloody look it up !?
Exactly I could recommend who I use but I won’t hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cycling will be the next thing Florence is just incredible at. You wait, she'll be scouted by some random team GB exec, who was just bumbling round Inchmarlo, and happened upon this kid who had more talent than 17 Bradley Wiggings put together.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh come on be fair. If they did that they wouldn’t get engagement and they wouldn’t have the chance of some gullible fool offering a freebie for a shoutout you’re too harsh on them 🙄🤷‍♀️😂 They are so transparent, I don’t understand why people fall for it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The deodorant marks on the sweaty Betty advert 🤦🏻‍♀️ absolute embarrassment of a brand representation!
Also, she said on her story she was going running with the pushchair whilst everyone biked, clearly decided she was too lazy for that too as she is also biking??? Get your stories straight!
I think it's an old story as she did that when Lee was offshore

Reactions: 3
Her skin is flaring up because she is overloading it with too many new products. You would think someone senior at Tropics would review what is being shared. They pride themselves on advice don't they?

Reactions: 12
I very much doubt that dog groomers who have not been able to work for weeks would be interested in cutting the horse for free, especially in the state he's in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.