Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I bumped in to my friends and asked them to take a pic of me while I posed for the gram they would tell me to get a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If I bumped in to my friends and asked them to take a pic of me while I posed for the gram they would tell me to get a life
You don’t see any one for weeks but when you do, get them to take a photo!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤔🤔🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly don’t know how it’s possible to feel so much second hand embarrassment for people you don’t know 😂😂

the banter on here tonight 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yip, not the best style for her.

She sounds out of breath too, babbling quickly in her ad... Guilty conscience?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Utter bull tit .. when my kid bumps into people we know whilst we are out just now they for mental for seeing other humans ! They do not sit nicely on multiple bikes and pose like good little instagrammers.

Reactions: 16
At least 3 people have asked what type of bike Poppy has, Beggy hasn’t replied to a soul.
When are the sheep going to realise that she is not interested in any type of relationship with them only cash transactions?

I am itching so badly to respond.
‘what’s your handicap Lee?’
A wife that has never done a day’s solid graft in her life, who regrets child 1 and 3 and scowls at me when I arrive home to put on my maids outfit for 3 weeks’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The deodorant marks on the sweaty Betty advert 🤦🏻‍♀️ absolute embarrassment of a brand representation!
Also, she said on her story she was going running with the pushchair whilst everyone biked, clearly decided she was too lazy for that too as she is also biking??? Get your stories straight!

Reactions: 13
The deodorant marks on the sweaty Betty advert 🤦🏻‍♀️ absolute embarrassment of a brand representation!
Also, she said on her story she was going running with the pushchair whilst everyone biked, clearly decided she was too lazy for that too as she is also biking??? Get your stories straight!
I think she filmed that the day she took the kids out on their bikes and she pushed poppy in the pushchair, when lee was still away and they did 6k. How very unprofessional to film something for a (expensive) brand who have sent you free clothes to advertise for them and have deodorant on the top!! Presumably she watched it back before sending to SB for approval but she didn’t choose to re film it, doesn’t that speak volumes about her work ethic? I’d be mortified to send that to a company and then publish it on my page as an advert!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.