Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee getting gifted clothes?! What the hell?! Why??? I despair with the both of them. They’ll take anything as long as it’s free. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Would ya take A look at that bad boy belter peach! I wonder if they do those clothes in adult sizes or just the age 8-9 years that lee is wearing?!
[/QUOTE]

I didn't realise they made clothes for borrowers 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
25% on everything
You get an extra 1.5% on sales over £500

Then I think 2% on £1000
And it goes up in small increments up to £4000

and has to be within the same month
And how do you do? Do you have to work really hard for sales? Seems like a lot of work at your end for what you get? What's your honest thoughts? (genuinely curious)

Reactions: 1
I know it’s stupid but it annoys me how he’s always “absolutely loving” things.
He never thinks they are “ok” or “quite enjoying” it, it’s so over the top and show offy.
Also, he’s a twit so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have days when I’m genuinely so jealous of these dingbats who make money so easily on social media, ‘swipe up, swipe up!’
Just imagine waking up and your only ‘job’ being to take pretty filtered pics for Insta and adding a long, dramatic description with a bunch of hashtags and maybe a few stories with more pretty pics asking people to swipe up so you can get a commission. Other than that, just sit and watch the money roll in. Ugh. Must be nice.

Reactions: 5
£75 on the website for nae baws Meldrum’s polo shirt. Last order I will make with them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.