Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They ve changed the set up for influencers who are selling - they are allowed to sell but not build teams. They are called advocates now. Presumably salaried? Complaints from other ambassadors to tropic management re influencers being able to sell as their reach is huge.
So would the ambassador who recruited her get commission on her sales then?

Reactions: 1
If that’s the case, and it’s no longer maximum profit for as little work as possible, I doubt she’ll stick at it for long. Which is a shame actually - I know it’s easy money for her currently, but at least she’s doing something 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet the other 5 Tropic influencers are blessing her right now.
Beggy comes along an ruins it for them!! The curse of Murder Mansion strikes again!
If that’s the case, and it’s no longer maximum profit for as little work as possible, I doubt she’ll stick at it for long. Which is a shame actually - I know it’s easy money for her currently, but at least she’s doing something 🙈
Hard work filming yourself wash your face, while the kids are closed off on their bedrooms or climbing on the counters downstairs.

Reactions: 6
Beggy comes along an ruins it for them!! The curse of Murder Mansion strikes again!

Hard work filming yourself wash your face, while the kids are closed off on their bedrooms or climbing on the counters downstairs.
Oh definitely not anything like hard work, she’s used her existing followers to create a customer base which is very unfair and she doesn’t seem to put a huge amount of effort into learning the products, etc, but I’d rather she was doing that than being gifted stuff left, right and centre, and making half-arsed attempts at advertising other companies, often things I’d like to buy/use myself but can no longer purchase as they’ve used her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FROM A SEARCH. I'm not clear that the commission is £125 per £500 ....... "If you're an Active Ambassador, and you meet the minimum requirement of £250 a month in sales, you'll make just £62.50 in commission, according to their Success Plan. And if you're every rank above and make the minimum £500 in personal sales, you'll earn £125 a month, plus £7.50 Personal Sales Bonus."

Any Tropics Ambassador's on here?
Me!

Reactions: 3
I'm sat here putting together a list of content for my video compilations to share with family during lockdown (so not usually my "jam" but thought they might be interesting to look back on) and I realised I'm putting more effort and planning into my rubbish home videos than Becks ever put into her job, oops I mean hoppy...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.